• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Cheaper Pins?

IML Gear Cream!
I've used gpz and also online veterinary supply sites. Just depends on where I can get the best deal. Veterinary supply pins are identical to human supply pins and often much cheaper. Never once had an issue with sterility and I've used them for many years while on TRT.

So again, why do you need to order just the barrels? Do you have a large stockpile of needles already?

I use the 1cc pins with the replaceable heads for my TRT shots. I just order the 27 1/2" and then add some draw needles.

Maybe we're not talking about the same thing pics below.

Are you asking why i don't order needles and syringes at the same time how did they get out of sync? I used to order together when i did just Test but then I needed deeper needles for glute injections of other substance so had to buy larger needles so now when running other substances i use 1, 2, or 3 needles for each syringe. Then I wanted to try a different brand of syringe the Easy-Flow had a problem they were binding so i bought Exel they feel more flimsy but super smooth then Easy-Flow sent me a replacement box when i complained so i am i am sitting on a lot of syringes but need to order more pins soon. There i have around 200 of the 3cc syringes several years ago my TRT doc mailed me a large USPS priority mail box stuffed to the gills with 3cc syringes it had my address but someone elses name. I called and they said oh yeah that was a mistake. I said send me a prepaid label and i will mail these back. Asked them several times they never sent me the label so I have around 200 of the 3cc syringes sitting here probably never use them.

I get my pins from health warehouse.com for like 14 bucks a box plus free shipping since I signed up with my email

I use gpz and order 100 3ml syringe with 20g needle and than 100 25g tips one inch and 100 23g1.5

- - - Updated - - -

I use gpz and order 100 3ml syringe with 20g needle and than 100 25g tips one inch and 100 23g1.5

That’s crazy bro I honestly walk in cvs and just look like a huge scumbag. Buy a box of 100 at a time for 21$.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yea..i go pharmacy..100green needles,100blue needles,100 5ml syringe and 100alcohol swipes... 30euro lol

Sent from my MI MAX 2 using Tapatalk

Been using MedVet for nearly 12yrs....100 BD for 14.99

I use 23g w/ 1.5 in . Needle. Pretty big but never gets clogged and makes sure to get in deep in the muscle. Thats just what works for me. Most guys seem to use 25g 1 in.

Get Shredded!
The other thing..Of all places to save a buck ....this isn't it..

As others have said GPZ for sure, been using them for years. 20G is a harpoon man, that is what I draw with! Use a 25G 1" everywhere, if you are holding fat maybe a 1.5" for the Glute / Vet Glute. Three sites below i have had good success with, GPZ fast and cheap.

https://www.gpzmedlab.com/

https://www.healthykin.com/

https://www.medical-and-lab-supplies.com/

Have you used healthy kin recently? I used to order all the time bc the prices were awesome, but recently they say everything is on back order without notifying you until after you pay, and I usually just request a refund because of it

Westend Medical Supplies is g2g. Cheap and they offer sales sometimes. Get my BAC water here too.

Have you used healthy kin recently? I used to order all the time bc the prices were awesome, but recently they say everything is on back order without notifying you until after you pay, and I usually just request a refund because of it

It’s been a while, last time was about a year ago. I stick to GPZ now but I also have a ton

i was just getting them from my gear source. what is the best size? I've heard 20g X 1.5"

WAH!!! :wits:

how big a hole is left after using those to pin? The scar tissue gains must be crazy!

They have needles for sale on amazon. Is that not a smart move to purchase from them.

IML Gear Cream!
They have needles for sale on amazon. Is that not a smart move to purchase from them.
You can get them anywhere as long as you like the price and brand. Nothing illegal about buying them that I know of.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

You can get them anywhere as long as you like the price and brand. Nothing illegal about buying them that I know of.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Some states actually do have regulations on how many you can possess... it’s right on the internet, I wouldn’t worry about that though if just getting them mailed to your home for personal use.

Back