• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Holy Crap That Hurt

copaaz

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So today was day three of pinning 50 mg of Tren ed. I got about 25% of the way through the injection and the pain was excruciating enough for me to have to remove it pop a new needle on and pin in a different location. I’ve never felt that much pain before, it felt like it was stinging almost like a yellow jacket or a hornet got me. I pinned in a different location and the pain was not there. Could that possibly be me hitting a vein?

Sounds like it brother I had it happen to me when I pinned my thigh the other day couldn't believe the amount of blood that squirt outa that tiny little pin hole lol

Sent from my A502DL using Tapatalk

I'm used to that feeling. Using Slin pins helps too. When I feel that I usually pull back a little then go in slow and I think it let's me bypass the vein.

Last edited:
Sounds like it brother I had it happen to me when I pinned my thigh the other day couldn't believe the amount of blood that squirt outa that tiny little pin hole lol

Don’t you usually taste it when you hit a vein? Or that god awful cough we all have had...?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Don’t you usually taste it when you hit a vein? Or that god awful cough we all have had...?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Nah brotha I've never ran tren. I'm still trying to stop my fucked up habit of cigarettes. I've got a bad enough cough from that.

So today was day three of pinning 50 mg of Tren ed. I got about 25% of the way through the injection and the pain was excruciating enough for me to have to remove it pop a new needle on and pin in a different location. I’ve never felt that much pain before, it felt like it was stinging almost like a yellow jacket or a hornet got me. I pinned in a different location and the pain was not there. Could that possibly be me hitting a vein?

Probably hit a nerve.

I definitely feel something a bit unpleasant when I hit a vein even if the medical texts say there are no nerves on them... I don't believe it. But nothing like a hornet sting.

Sounds more like the bolus of oil came in contact with a nerve, or you wiggled the needle a little and hit a nerve. I've gotten to where I just pin through it unless it's too bad but it can leave you in pain for a few days.

Probably hit a nerve.

I definitely feel something a bit unpleasant when I hit a vein even if the medical texts say there are no nerves on them... I don't believe it. But nothing like a hornet sting.
Yeah hitting a vein give me a weird uncomfortable feeling too but more like a bruise feeling than acute pain. Definitely a nerve

IML Gear Cream!
Sounds like the oil was balling up right against a nerve. Happens a lot

Im sure some of u will disagree with this, but it works for me (first of all it sounds like to me u definately hit a nerve) anyway, a friend of mind from back in the day (the same guy that introduced me to juice) , used to "pop" the hell out of the spot he was pinning. I mean hard. Two or three times like you were spanking yourself. (no comments from the kinky guys please) ever since he did that ive done it. Never once had a knot or an infection or very much pain at all(its almost like it numbs the area just for a second) anyway, im talking about hundreds of injections here. Including tren. (boy, ive had that cough though,feels like u r going to suffocate) just saying it works for me.

Im sure some of u will disagree with this, but it works for me (first of all it sounds like to me u definately hit a nerve) anyway, a friend of mind from back in the day (the same guy that introduced me to juice) , used to "pop" the hell out of the spot he was pinning. I mean hard. Two or three times like you were spanking yourself. (no comments from the kinky guys please) ever since he did that ive done it. Never once had a knot or an infection or very much pain at all(its almost like it numbs the area just for a second) anyway, im talking about hundreds of injections here. Including tren. (boy, ive had that cough though,feels like u r going to suffocate) just saying it works for me.
So he "popped" it before or after?

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Thats interesting, I know your supposed to stretch the skin prior to injecting but its awkward, Im gonna try this. On subject... hit a nerve

I hit a big ass nerve in my quad once that made it spasm so hard that the entire needle pulled out and I accidentally slammed it back into my quad in a different spot. Shot blood all over the bathroom

I actually use my percussion massager on the site now before I inject and it goes in way smoother and doesn't get as sore. Not sure what it really does except maybe get more blood flow to the area and make the muscle relax but it definitely helps

I hit a big ass nerve in my quad once that made it spasm so hard that the entire needle pulled out and I accidentally slammed it back into my quad in a different spot. Shot blood all over the bathroom
Same thing happened in my quad once!

My leg shot up almost high enough to kick me in the chin and the needle scraped around inside me.

It was like an exaggerated knee reflex that the doctor tests.

Same thing happened in my quad once!

My leg shot up almost high enough to kick me in the chin and the needle scraped around inside me.

It was like an exaggerated knee reflex that the doctor tests.

That's crazy. It was your lower leg kicking out, or your thigh coming up mainly? Would be interesting to get a doc to theorize on the site/nerve required for that reaction. Luckily I've never had it.

Get Shredded!
That's crazy. It was your lower leg kicking out, or your thigh coming up mainly? Would be interesting to get a doc to theorize on the site/nerve required for that reaction. Luckily I've never had it.
Ya crazy indeed.

It was my thigh coming up and my knee extending off my bed I was sitting at the edge of.

I think this might be the culprit:
"The femoral nerve is one of the largest nerves in the body. It begins in the pelvis and separates into several smaller branches. These nerve branches control the movements of various leg muscles. The femoral nerve itself mainly controls the thigh muscles. It is responsible for hip bending and knee extension."
https://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/324084.php

Sorry I stopped reading ....but I don't want any of that crap happening to me...thought about doing thighs again .....nope thanks............

Ya crazy indeed.

It was my thigh coming up and my knee extending off my bed I was sitting at the edge of.

I think this might be the culprit:
"The femoral nerve is one of the largest nerves in the body. It begins in the pelvis and separates into several smaller branches. These nerve branches control the movements of various leg muscles. The femoral nerve itself mainly controls the thigh muscles. It is responsible for hip bending and knee extension."
https://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/324084.php

Must've been. From all the diagrams I'm eyeballing it looks like the vast majority of nerves run on the inside of the thigh, explaining why the outer muscles are indicated for injections. But you had to have hit an unlucky spot and nailed one of the few muscle control nerves out there. Neat! :D

978-3-319-27482-9_57_Fig4_HTML.gif

Must've been. From all the diagrams I'm eyeballing it looks like the vast majority of nerves run on the inside of the thigh, explaining why the outer muscles are indicated for injections. But you had to have hit an unlucky spot and nailed one of the few muscle control nerves out there. Neat! :D

978-3-319-27482-9_57_Fig4_HTML.gif
Ya you must be right. I'm usually pretty good about coming in from the outer thigh. About 45 degrees from the front.

Other than that and the occasional very painful shot that I have to stop and repin, quads have been great.

Only other place I'd consider is my bum, but I don't think I'll need to do that for a long time.
I'm 6'5" so I got thighs for days. Lol

Ya you must be right. I'm usually pretty good about coming in from the outer thigh. About 45 degrees from the front.

Other than that and the occasional very painful shot that I have to stop and repin, quads have been great.

Only other place I'd consider is my bum, but I don't think I'll need to do that for a long time.
I'm 6'5" so I got thighs for days. Lol

No VG? Best site, no major vessels or nerves.

No VG? Best site, no major vessels or nerves.
Ya I gotta man up and do that. My trt doc did glute injections for 4 years before I came to my senses and started managing my trt on my own.

I just feel like I have most control of the pin when going in my quad.
VG seems like it would be awkward. Maybe I'll watch some videos and try this week.

I'd hate to build up scar tissue.

Vg is easier for me than glutes

Back