• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Mass blend

DEVILMAN

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
What’s up brothers. Need a little info? I need some suggestions on a good mass blend?? Prefer one with high dose of tren! Low test. Help would b appreciated. Thanks

Come check out our blends at PSL bro we have an amazing selection for anything you need! Don’t know of a low test high tren blend but I think you can find what your looking for with us!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gorilla has a test/mast/npp mix that's fire

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Ive never been a big fan of blends. I personally like to be able to control my doses. Something like 600 mg I’d tren and 150-200 mg I’d test would be nice. Maybe throw in some mast or proviron

For a mass blend I would drop the tren and add deca or NPP. GC, Gorilla, monster, and PSL all carry a similar blend usually with mast. I have personal used GC test/deca/mast and Monster NPP/Mast Blend.

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk

For a mass blend I would drop the tren and add deca or NPP. GC, Gorilla, monster, and PSL all carry a similar blend usually with mast. I have personal used GC test/deca/mast and Monster NPP/Mast Blend.

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk
i love the combo of npp and mast

Euro-Pharmacies Test/Deca blend at PuritySourceLabs.ru

PuritySourceLabs.ru has some great blends, but myself personally I don't like most blends, I would rather purchase my staple compounds separate and dose them the way I choose.
If you prefer blends, check out Euro-Pharmacies Test/Deca blend.

Ask the community & members here at Anabolicsteroidforums.com about PuritySourceLabs.ru by just clicking "HERE" and get redirected to the "Source Checking & Discussion section"..

Click the image for direct store access!

+1 for purchasing seperately and mixing the dose to your specifications. I'm not a huge blend guy either. The only one I would like is a mast/test blend of 200 - 250 each. That'd be legit.

1st buy from a good place......2nd- it keeps the barrels smaller...and at 5cc's a wk,,I could use that..........Test/Deca/Dbol.should be a staple by now......and why NOT????

Back