• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Spectrum Pharma and ZPHC

Saini06

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hi guys, I’m a frequent user of ZPHC products from DG. Love the injectables and also the orals. Unfortunately DG does not offer NPP from ZPHC.

They do have NPP from Spectrum however. So I was wondering if Spectrum Pharma is pretty comparable to ZPHC in terms of quality and potency? Anyone have experience using Spectrum? What’s your take on it?

Please let me know. Thanks!

Hi guys, I’m a frequent user of ZPHC products from DG. Love the injectables and also the orals. Unfortunately DG does not offer NPP from ZPHC.

They do have NPP from Spectrum however. So I was wondering if Spectrum Pharma is pretty comparable to ZPHC in terms of quality and potency? Anyone have experience using Spectrum? What’s your take on it?

Please let me know. Thanks!

Same company

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Really?? This is great to hear! Thanks for letting me know!

Spectrum pharma was a sister company to Alpha pharma ZPHC and Canada peptides are same company but I don’t believe Spectrum and zphc are ?

Back