• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

What's up ASF

weights4one

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Happy to be here, avid weightlifter when I'm not injured. Yeah, getting older sucks! The way I see it if you don't tear, pull, or strain something hear and there you're not training hard enough.

Welcome

Max

Welcome big man

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Happy to be here, avid weightlifter when I'm not injured. Yeah, getting older sucks! The way I see it if you don't tear, pull, or strain something hear and there you're not training hard enough.
Welcome to ASF

IML Gear Cream!
Welcome to ASF!

If I missed you on my responses, I appreciate the warm welcomes. Anybody ever heard tendon (?) pop at the bottom of their bicep but not hurt very bad just tightening up way to easy??

Thanks again !

Welcome home brother.. a little nandrolone is a must for me these days, really does help with my joints

Sent from my 6062W using Tapatalk

Get Shredded!
Welcome home brother.. a little nandrolone is a must for me these days, really does help with my joints

Sent from my 6062W using Tapatalk

Right on, I haven't ventured that path but I'm sure it's not far. It's the weirdest injury, not even sure I can call it that as I only expect to be down a week or so.

- - - Updated - - -

Hi and welcome, Weights4one

Thanks Mike

Welcome to asf bro! Injuries def suck and can make training a real drag. Hop on alittle deca and maybe you’ll have alittle relief and prevent some future injuries.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah, it's about that time. No way I'm gonna be smooth and soft come springtime.

Welcome to the forum!

Welcome, yeah pulled muscles and tendons are no fun, I finally learned that if I allow myself to slowly warm up with light to moderate weights I don’t get injured as often.

Back