• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

First cycle

Westcoastsavage

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So I’m planning out my first cycle and want to get some stuff ordered but need a little guidance here.

i am currently on TRT and has been for about a year. I’m trying pack on some additional mass while it’s winter. From what I’ve been hearing the best thing would be to bump up the test to about 500 a week for 12 weeks then drop back down to my original dose, do you agree?
My Doc has me on anastrozole as an estrogen blocker, would I need to up the dose of that as well?

would it be a bad idea to take Deca or Dbol with it? If so which one do you recommend and how much?

of course I’d like to get the most out of it as I can. Any and ALL help is very much appreciated.

the best thing would be to bump up the test to about 500 a week for 12 weeks then drop back down to my original dose, yes
My Doc has me on anastrozole as an estrogen blocker, would I need to up the dose of that as well?probably not

Post your stats so the knowledgeable people here can help you out

Post your stats so the knowledgeable people here can help you out

I just turned 40 a couple weeks ago I’m 5’11 210lbs probably about 14% body-fat. I’ve been lifting regularly since I was about 20. I’m currently going 6 days a week usually about 1.5 hours a day.

ideally I’d like to put on 15-20lbs if possible...

Last edited:
Don’t up the estro blocker unless you need to. Run the test only 12 weeks, learn your body and how it reacts to just test before adding other compounds.
Deca for 12 weeks isn’t a long enough run for it. Always better off today start simple and make the best gains you can off low dose and playing it safe.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Back