• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

2020 Going Forward-Please Read!!!

Wanna really tighten things up - Everyone needs 100 posts to order. Church said he will ignore email requests for one or two bottles or anyone that does not meet the new minimum. Therefore anyone with at least 100 posts that emails Church and tries to order less than the minimum - they automatically get scored a "0" and now need to pick-up 100 more posts before they can think of ordering again. That will keep everyone on their toes.

Wanna really tighten things up - Everyone needs 100 posts to order. Church said he will ignore email requests for one or two bottles or anyone that does not meet the new minimum. Therefore anyone with at least 100 posts that emails Church and tries to order less than the minimum - they automatically get scored a "0" and now need to pick-up 100 more posts before they can think of ordering again. That will keep everyone on their toes.

That makes good sense to me. That would keep all the 1 post wonders from even asking for lists, as too many of them tend to dickride sources.

Dang Dale...your a tough cookie.....you run a tight ship

Dang Dale...your a tough cookie.....you run a tight ship

Lol that be too tight but Dale does have a point :)

So here we go

Sent from my SM-A205U using Tapatalk

2 lol

Skip a few 7303

Sounds like i just crashed church's business with all the onesies ordering.
I highly, highly doubt that my friend.

you boys crazy up in here.:p

It would seem time in forum should count for something also. I never hardly post but have been around for years.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

See 8 year member and 226 post.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Tone....
Look at ldogs post (#30) before you go making rash decisions.....
Sometimes you need to read more than the first couple posts.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Exceptions will be made bro...especially if your a repeat supplement user.

I don’t post but I have ordered from GC 4 or 5 times...
Guess I have to find a new source

- - - Updated - - -

xxxooo

Tone....
Look at ldogs post (#30) before you go making rash decisions.....
Sometimes you need to read more than the first couple posts.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Well, I guess I'd better start posting, then. lol

I've been a bit of a lurker... ordering the best stuff out there (GC, of course) but not conversing in the community at all.

Good idea.......No wonder I haven't receive a reply from my last email. 100 post here I come.

Looks like I'll have to post more often and quite lurking then. I'll get some more GC touchdown photos up when I get back in town! :D

- - - Updated - - -

Looks like I'll have to post more often and quite lurking then. I'll get some more GC touchdown photos up when I get back in town! :D

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Sorry for the multiple posting, thats what I get trying to post on airplane WIFI.

Back