• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

PURITYSOURCELABS.RU Steroid Source Reviews and Blood-work thread

Vision

Team supervisor P.S.L.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
"WE WILL PAY FOR YOUR BLOOD WORK"
~read at the bottom how to earn store credit for posting your blood work~

PURITYSOURCELABS.RU Steroid Source Reviews

Source: Puritysourcelabs.ru

Write Your Own in the thread
<-----Click here on SUBMIT REVIEW
Puritysourcelabs.ru IS AN APPROVED SOURCE ON AnabolicSteroidsforums.com
dLBdvGe.gif

Do you want to know if Puritysourcelabs.ru is SAFE & SECURE?
Does Puritysourcelabs.ru sell authentic products?
If you want to discuss and ask questions members about Puritysourcelabs.ru: CLICK HERE

PSL TEAM REPS:

Team supervisor -Vision

There's more.... Added bonus!
Earn store Credit.. Read below how...
How do I get my store credit today?
Easy, just simply post your blood results using Euro-pharmacies

or Pivotal labs products here - Post your blood-work HERE in this Thread..
If you have any questions or concerns feel free to message us at "Contact us" on the online store, or
private message any of our team sales associates/reps
that're active daily within your community

Best regards,
Team PSL

PuritySourceLabs.ru

Last edited:
This is one of many announcements that seems to fall wayside and people forget so here I am refreshing this to remind everyone that we have always, for many years offered our customers and friends alike discounts Tama savings and at times reimbursements for posting their blood work, not only do I strongly encourage this so that you have a better understanding with baseline blood work and progress blood work, just so you can have a range Florence that you need and deserve that these products are everything that they are labeled as.

Once upon a time we used to have blood work coming left and right, but we understand with the unrest and uncertainty in the world rolling into 2020 that it has not been a priority for everyone..

Here I am reminding you the I will get you store credit for posting your blood work, and leaving feedback inside of the source review section regardless of your experience..

Can’t go wrong wrong with a store credit to get bloodwork. Everyone should get regular bloodwork and to get store credit it’s a no brainer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can’t go wrong wrong with a store credit to get bloodwork. Everyone should get regular bloodwork and to get store credit it’s a no brainer.

No people cannot go wrong with this opportunity in fact there is a lot of repeated customers who are unaware of this and we have to constantly remind them and they get blood work just for themselves just to stay in the know.. so many people can capitalize on this if they just remember that's why I'm making this reminder

So basically, just do what you normally do and get your usual mid cycle bloods. Only difference is you share them with the community and PSL reimburses you for them.

I don't get it, am I missing something? Why is everyone and their mothers not doing this?

So basically, just do what you normally do and get your usual mid cycle bloods. Only difference is you share them with the community and PSL reimburses you for them.

I don't get it, am I missing something? Why is everyone and their mothers not doing this?

Haha exactly!!

my brother's exactly, this is something people should be doing anyway and a lot of guys do do it but unbeknownst to them we can give them credit.. with the savings of their reward points on top of any discounts we have using certain payment methods on top of leaving a review in blood work they can have some pretty considerable savings

Amazing offer, specially for those who don’t get their blood work. Here is your chance.

Back