• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

rotating sites

Mako

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hi Fam;

new protocol from Monster and the oil is a bit thicker than my last cycle. Therefore, I need some advice on rotating to new sites.

Currently been alternating glute locations; but looking to start with quads and delts.

Bought 1 inch needles for new sites. so here's my question; is 2cc's too much for delts? I imagine it's just fine for quads (my legs have some steady growth and size).

Thoughts, comments?

have any of you pinned your pecs? (asking for chest gains) ;-)

IMO stay away from quads.
Delts can handle 2cc but start with 1

2cc in delts is fine. I dont have any issues with quads and they can easily hold 3ccs. As for pecs, I don't use that site. Pecs, tri's, bi's, and lats I stay away from.

Sent from my SM-S767VL using Tapatalk

I rotate between delts, quads and glutes. Delts 2cc I have no problem with but wouldn’t try more. Glutes and quads I can get 3cc in them no problem. 25g 1in for glutes and quads, 25g 1/2in delts

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I pin my quads quite a bit imo 2 cc is fine in each side . I want to start pinning my lats

- - - Updated - - -

Anyone have a decent link on lat pinning

r/steroids has a whole wiki section on where and how to safely pin multiple sites---this includes pictures.

I pin my quads quite a bit imo 2 cc is fine in each side . I want to start pinning my lats

- - - Updated - - -

Anyone have a decent link on lat pinning

tried my left quad for the first time; wow. PiP is real, but i figure mostly because virgin muscle. Basically feels like i got punched there, but no visible lump or other issues, just the soreness.

going to do 2nd quad, then try delts after.

my ass is too big to keep pinning there.

IML Gear Cream!
tried my left quad for the first time; wow. PiP is real, but i figure mostly because virgin muscle. Basically feels like i got punched there, but no visible lump or other issues, just the soreness.

going to do 2nd quad, then try delts after.

my ass is too big to keep pinning there.

Yea virgin muscle man lol mine used to twitch so bad as I was pushing it in hated it!

Yea virgin muscle man lol mine used to twitch so bad as I was pushing it in hated it!

I used to think that if the muscle twitched I was in a bad spot. Not anymore, I know now its the muscle begging for juice baby.... feed it

Next cycle im going to have to incorporate quads I think. A little apprehensive, but ill give it a shot....

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

I used to think that if the muscle twitched I was in a bad spot. Not anymore, I know now its the muscle begging for juice baby.... feed it

Lmao that’s the best answer to muscle twitching I’ve ever heard!!!

I use 1.25/27g and rotate delts, glutes (1.5/25g I have a fatass), vg, quads, pecs. I tried traps twice and had pip like intense muscle soreness. I used 1.25 because I want to get the oil deep enough as so it doesn't seep out. Couple of times, I used 1 inch pins and I think it seeped out the of the muscle to where its became sub-q and caused the area to become red and itched. 2CC to delts is fine. I have small delts and I pinned 2.25cc before.

I use 1.25/27g and rotate delts, glutes (1.5/25g I have a fatass), vg, quads, pecs. I tried traps twice and had pip like intense muscle soreness. I used 1.25 because I want to get the oil deep enough as so it doesn't seep out. Couple of times, I used 1 inch pins and I think it seeped out the of the muscle to where its became sub-q and caused the area to become red and itched. 2CC to delts is fine. I have small delts and I pinned 2.25cc before.

ok, this is me. I used a 1" needle to inject on both quads. and each time, the injection felt fine, then 2 days later it felt like it all seeped out and became subq -- which was a little red and painful. Went away after a few more days.
am i not going deep enough? is it the virgin quads (first time for both).

only had a seep once before on glute, but man I just can't seem to get this quad right.

moving on to try delts next.

ok, this is me. I used a 1" needle to inject on both quads. and each time, the injection felt fine, then 2 days later it felt like it all seeped out and became subq -- which was a little red and painful. Went away after a few more days.
am i not going deep enough? is it the virgin quads (first time for both).

only had a seep once before on glute, but man I just can't seem to get this quad right.

moving on to try delts next.

Z-track should ensure the oil stays in the muscle and doesn't leak out into subcutaneous layers. It's real easy:

Fig-2-Z-track-technique_660.jpg

I do it for every single pin. No oil leakage, and half the time there isn't even a drop of blood. Other times, however, you can still get a bit of a bleeder especially if the vein you hit is just below the skin. Z-track won't help in that case.

Also, you don't mention VG. Have you tried that yet? Superior to every other choice and much easier than it looks in the tutorials... key is to just do it. It'll become your #1 choice and sub-q fat there is almost nil.

VG, Delts, Quads

In that order. 2ml in delts, everything else gets 3+.

Get Shredded!
yes, i VG. I consider Glute/VG the same, but I know they are not

Delts, glute, and vg have been my go-to for the past few years. Finally hit both lats the other day and pip lasted a few days. Was pretty easy to pin and pip wasn't too bad. Just have to watch going between all the visible veins

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk

Back