• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

New guy

Westcoastsavage

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
What’s up guys, I’m new here and just wanted to introduce myself. I started TRT about a year ago and once I started seeing results from that, it made me more and more curious of how much better it could be haha. Anyway, look forward to getting to know you all.

Welcome to the forum!

Welcome to asf bro! So with that being said do you have any cycle plans coming up? And what’s your stats?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome

Max

What’s up guys, I’m new here and just wanted to introduce myself. I started TRT about a year ago and once I started seeing results from that, it made me more and more curious of how much better it could be haha. Anyway, look forward to getting to know you all.

Welcome man! It can be much better. But read up and be smart about your choices and doses! Start slow and work your way up!
Glad to have you here

I'm 5'10 208 currently. I have no exact plans for a cycle as of right now.. I badly want to do one, just not sure what to do exactly. I've been doing 240 of test cyp a week for the last year and have noticed a difference for sure. I feel like I finally started seeing the results from how hard I bust my ass in the gym! It makes wanna do a real cycle though, nothing crazy but I would love to pack some mass on before summer cut. I'm not sure If I would just bump up the test and add decca or dbol then drop the test back down to what Ive been taking or if I should do that then back off it altogether and do some post cycle?

Best first cycle is always test only bro. Learn your body on the base compound and learn estro control. Always start slow with this stuff. 500mg a week split into 2 pins a week for 12 weeks. That’s a pretty good start there and pull bloods if possible.

IML Gear Cream!
Welcome!

I'm 5'10 208 currently. I have no exact plans for a cycle as of right now.. I badly want to do one, just not sure what to do exactly. I've been doing 240 of test cyp a week for the last year and have noticed a difference for sure. I feel like I finally started seeing the results from how hard I bust my ass in the gym! It makes wanna do a real cycle though, nothing crazy but I would love to pack some mass on before summer cut. I'm not sure If I would just bump up the test and add decca or dbol then drop the test back down to what Ive been taking or if I should do that then back off it altogether and do some post cycle?
If your on Medical TRT, PCT is useless. You wouldn't be on TRT if your gonads could recover with a PCT. TRT is for life, so....cruise your TRT dose, blast your cycle, then back to TRT for 12 weeks. Get blood work, especially E2, most likely need an AI.

Back