• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

wrist wraps this winter

IML Gear Cream!
do u have a link to good pair? all the ones i used were cheapos.. wasn't impressed
https://www.amazon.com/Versa-Gripps...lja1JlZGlyZWN0JmRvTm90TG9nQ2xpY2s9dHJ1ZQ&th=1

Those are the ones I've had.

They make a longer strap length but, I didn't care for it.

The beauty of the versa grips is being able to quickly bail out when you need to drop a weight. Plus, they're easy to wrap and rather tacky.

The one thing I would advise is, if you're using a lot of fat grip or larger diameter bb/DB, the regular length strap is a tad short but still works. I dunno many people who use a lot of fat grip bb/DB stuff though.

They are not a wrist support though. They do not provide any support for the wrist.

https://www.amazon.com/Versa-Gripps...lja1JlZGlyZWN0JmRvTm90TG9nQ2xpY2s9dHJ1ZQ&th=1

Those are the ones I've had.

They make a longer strap length but, I didn't care for it.

The beauty of the versa grips is being able to quickly bail out when you need to drop a weight. Plus, they're easy to wrap and rather tacky.

The one thing I would advise is, if you're using a lot of fat grip or larger diameter bb/DB, the regular length strap is a tad short but still works. I dunno many people who use a lot of fat grip bb/DB stuff though.

They are not a wrist support though. They do not provide any support for the wrist.

those are exactly the same ones I just ordered.

it's good to know that these are not a wrist support..
I can actually do without the wrist support, but during the cold weather it just feels more secure, call it a placebo or whatever, but it definitely gives me more confidence.

I do like the fact that you mentioned I will be able to bail if needed that is huge, unlike the conventional straps.

I do use fat grips but mostly just for a few movements in my arm routine on DBs..

I got a little confused when purchasing them because the prices were a little bit different, but apparently it's a bit more expensive for a camouflage pair. it was just a little bit of camo on the wrist strap. I'm not paying 10 more dollars for that..
plus I like the all-black anyway..

I've been suffering tremendously from forearm pumps during my shoulder routine, I really hope this gives me the added advantage with having more hang Time. I can hang, but my forearms are screaming :(

those are exactly the same ones I just ordered.

it's good to know that these are not a wrist support..
I can actually do without the wrist support, but during the cold weather it just feels more secure, call it a placebo or whatever, but it definitely gives me more confidence.

I do like the fact that you mentioned I will be able to bail if needed that is huge, unlike the conventional straps.

I do use fat grips but mostly just for a few movements in my arm routine on DBs..

I got a little confused when purchasing them because the prices were a little bit different, but apparently it's a bit more expensive for a camouflage pair. it was just a little bit of camo on the wrist strap. I'm not paying 10 more dollars for that..
plus I like the all-black anyway..

I've been suffering tremendously from forearm pumps during my shoulder routine, I really hope this gives me the added advantage with having more hang Time. I can hang, but my forearms are screaming :(
I think you'll like these.

Besides being a wrap you can leave them in your palm during pressing movements for a glove type feel without the glove. Gives you a little more grip from the leather type material.

Eventually you'll need to clean them some. The black will wear off on your hands during training so every couple weeks I'll spray the strap with windex and wipe it off. Do not wash.

I use all kinds of braces and wraps. I have to use knee braces or my knees will absolutely kill me he next day after a heavy day same with a back belt for straight leg deads. I will also use elbow sleeves when I do db press or skull crushers. But I only put it on for the heavier sets and take it off after. I call it my geriatric gear. The shit is kind of embarrassing to me actually but I need my knees and when elbows start to hurt it literally affects all push and pull exercises.

I think you'll like these.

Besides being a wrap you can leave them in your palm during pressing movements for a glove type feel without the glove. Gives you a little more grip from the leather type material.

Eventually you'll need to clean them some. The black will wear off on your hands during training so every couple weeks I'll spray the strap with windex and wipe it off. Do not wash.

that's perfect I can still keep them on even with pressing.. I have a very bad habit with doing open Palm pressing, I've always been that way.. it sounds like they'll be more secure when I use my open Palm..

I'm really interested to see how these assist when using the hex bar..

I'm not worried about getting black on my hands, I always come home with a little bit of black or grease anyway from touching the equipment when stretching..

I'll wear the versas throughout the majority of my back workout. Like on the seated row machine, I don't wrap it to lock it in but just use the flap and cup it. It provides a little extra grip and you don't have to mess with "wrapping" it. They are great, you'll love them man.

I'll wear the versas throughout the majority of my back workout. Like on the seated row machine, I don't wrap it to lock it in but just use the flap and cup it. It provides a little extra grip and you don't have to mess with "wrapping" it. They are great, you'll love them man.

I'm super excited for that.. unfortunately my gym but not allowed to use chalk. and I hate using straps, it takes me longer to get them prepped than it does for me to do my set.. I have personally just never seen these before..
I'm confident this is going to be a game-changer for me..
I'm constantly having to switch up movements and go to different stations just to give my grips a break because my forearms..

Wrist wraps and versa grips are life savers!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just ordered a pair of Versa Grips as they are a game changer (borrowed a pair from a friend).

My knees ache bad in the cold so when I wear knee sleeves they feel so much better and stable.

I don’t wear any wraps for my wrists ever. The only time I wear Klokov Knee wraps is if I squat heavy...say over 85%.

by the grace of God I don't need to wear any other braces..
it's just the winter time on my wrist.. not this past November but the one before I was running a good amount of cjc and some HGH, holy hell was my left wrist/thumb in bad shape.. I'm not in denial that this has anything to do with age, but ever since I used cjc with hgh rather aggressively it seems like it gets more agitated easily even though I'm not even on it.. I cringe at just thinking about doing BB curls..
I had to personally purchase SupraBar for cable attachment, that slight adjustment feels like a million bucks..

Get Shredded!
Versa grips are amazing.

I've had mine a couple years now and wouldn't go back to straps for anything.

I cleaned out my gym locker tonight and I brought my straps home, hoping to never have to bring them back again.. a couple more days and they should be here.

Shout out to A.font and Monte..
gentleman I appreciate the advice and suggestion with the grips..
I just got them in the mail today, and I inspected these things and I'm blown away by the quality, these are not fabricated by anything cheap.. they are very light, they're not cumbersome, but they're extremely stable and strong.
you guys are right, you get what you pay for..
these were totally worth the money..
I haven't tried them in the gym yet but I have some equipment at home, I grabbed some DB's just to test out shrugs. I was actually able to release my grip by 30 or 40%, yet I still had control.. it felt effortless..
I thought I'd be a little confused at first but they're really user friendly, just loop it under and wrap your hand and you get a super tight snugfit..
I also flap it back into my hand as if using it for a cushion, it did not affect my grip at all and it felt natural..

these are going to be a complete game changer.. now I don't have to rotate to different equipment just to give my forearm a break..

I'm actually really excited..;)

Last edited:
Shout out to A.font and Monte..
gentleman I appreciate the advice and suggestion with the grips..
I just got them in the mail today, and I inspected these things and I'm blown away by the quality, these are not fabricated by anything cheap.. they are very light, they're not cumbersome, but they're extremely stable and strong.
you guys are right, you get what you pay for..
these were totally worth the money..
I haven't tried them in the gym yet but I have some equipment at home, I grabbed some DB's just to test out shrugs. I was actually able to release my grip by 30 or 40%, yet I still had control.. it felt effortless..
I thought I'd be a little confused at first but they're really user friendly, just loop it under and wrap your hand and you get a super tight snugfit..
I also flap it back into my hand as if using it for a cushion, it did not affect my grip at all and it felt natural..

these are going to be a complete game changer.. now I don't have to rotate to different equipment just to give my forearm a break..

I'm actually really excited..;)

I’m really glad to hear you like them bro! They are def easy to use and very comfy. I was surprised how much I was able to release my own grip and just have the strap hold when I first got them.
Hopefully this helps your workouts going forward!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Glad to hear you like them! Great product

Max

Told ya!! Glad you paid up and got a pair. The blue ones add an extra 20lbs on your rows too. Forgot to tell you that.

Told ya!! Glad you paid up and got a pair. The blue ones add an extra 20lbs on your rows too. Forgot to tell you that.

I can't wait to see what these can do because all I know is my forearms are always on fire.. orals do that to me..
now with the only had a cure for lower back problems lolol

Back