• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

**2nd DIY GYNO SURGERY/PICS**

IML Gear Cream!
Holy fuck!! I sure hope nothing got in there. Sterile ass ER operating rooms still end up with infections. I hope you both stayed in a holiday Inn the night before.

2nd day update. Swollen as fuck. Looks like a golfball was implanted in my chest. Compression garment helping flatten it out. Takes 3-4 weeks for swelling to be 90% better and an additional 2 months for the last 10%.

Went to gym and did 4 sets leg extension and 4 sets of calves. Incision is nice and scabbed already. Running growth at 8iu's for another couple of days then back down to 5iu for a couple days then 2iu.

Had so much swelling so figured it was a seroma which is very normal for these procedures. Took out 10ccs of fluid out of my nipple and it is almost completley flat now. Not going to take anymore fluid out until it gets swollen again. Not rubbing off the dry blood until 10-14 days so sutures can stay in place and do there thing.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2020-01-08-10-13-56.png
    Screenshot_2020-01-08-10-13-56.png
    729.8 KB · Views: 48
  • Screenshot_2020-01-08-10-14-20.png
    Screenshot_2020-01-08-10-14-20.png
    731.7 KB · Views: 40
Your dumb. This was dumb. That is all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

8 day update. Worked chest 2 days ago just fine but holding off on the flys for 2 more days. Stitches ready to come out. Still have not tried wiping the dry blood off which is why there is discoloration.

Also pulled out 30cc's of seroma fluid which has happened every time but it is no big deal. Not sick and have no infection or nipple necrosis.

Still a little swollen from seroma but I can just pull another 3cc out and it will flatten again.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2020-01-13-08-04-29.png
    Screenshot_2020-01-13-08-04-29.png
    387.9 KB · Views: 35
  • Screenshot_2020-01-13-08-04-44.png
    Screenshot_2020-01-13-08-04-44.png
    368.5 KB · Views: 38
Holy fuck!! I sure hope nothing got in there. Sterile ass ER operating rooms still end up with infections. I hope you both stayed in a holiday Inn the night before.

Dear God I sure hope infection doesn't set in on him. If it doesn't and he heals up fine this is an epic accomplishment and proof of massive ball size.

Dear God I sure hope infection doesn't set in on him. If it doesn't and he heals up fine this is an epic accomplishment and proof of massive ball size.

I have already made it through that infection phase. Also my wife had the big balls to help. I just did the incision. I did the other side a year ago I think and it turned out perfect.

The hgh is helping tremendously.

I have already made it through that infection phase. Also my wife had the big balls to help. I just did the incision. I did the other side a year ago I think and it turned out perfect.

The hgh is helping tremendously.

Truthfully, your chances of success are probably better doing it yourself rather than using an actual physician. Seriously. I cant tell you how many perfectly healthy people I've personally heard of or known who've died in hospitals getting some minor procedure. So, again, you probably lowered you chances of infection by doing the work yourself, lol. As insane as that may sound.

Get Shredded!
Question is....I need about 2cc's of tissue removed from my right nip. Would a six pack of beer cover the cost, bro?

Truthfully, your chances of success are probably better doing it yourself rather than using an actual physician. Seriously. I cant tell you how many perfectly healthy people I've personally heard of or known who've died in hospitals getting some minor procedure. So, again, you probably lowered you chances of infection by doing the work yourself, lol. As insane as that may sound.

Sounds dumb to most people but I like the way you think. Hospitals can actually be very infectious in and of themselves. If it is something small just use common sense, I would say this is minor surgery.

I definitley would not have done this the first time though. They were huge and I could not lift for a month. I spent 7k at doc and then a revision which was 5k cause they did not take out enough. When they didn't take it out completley after the revision I took matters in to my own hands.

The only way your a True Viking is if you cooked up that nipple meat and ate it afterwards!!! LMAO

The only way your a True Viking is if you cooked up that nipple meat and ate it afterwards!!! LMAO

My dog was going through the trash bag with the gyno in it. Spanked her ass. Luckily she did not get anything. Dogs love blood.

15 days post op. Stiches out swelling down. Just a little red up top which will go away in a couple months or sooner.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2020-01-20-14-09-39.png
    Screenshot_2020-01-20-14-09-39.png
    367.2 KB · Views: 67
How is everything going? any signs of an infection?

So whats the background story. Is your wife a nurse or anything of the sort like what gave you guys the confidence to do this procedure just curious. And what did you use for pain killer

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk

Testicular fortitude (actually injectable hormone fortitude), whiskey and sheer stupidity

So whats the background story. Is your wife a nurse or anything of the sort like what gave you guys the confidence to do this procedure just curious. And what did you use for pain killer

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk

Everything going good. Just scar tissue which makes it look like i got it again. I injected some kenalog 40 (scar tissue dissolver directly in to scar tissue under nipple) and it is going away and flat as ever. No infections. I honestly don't remember the last time i cleaned an injection site before shooting my daily tren either. I simply do not give a shit.

Wife is not a nurse. Oxy 5mgs x2 left over from surgery last year and ice. Almost drank instead.

IML Gear Cream!
Everything going good. Just scar tissue which makes it look like i got it again. I injected some kenalog 40 (scar tissue dissolver directly in to scar tissue under nipple) and it is going away and flat as ever. No infections.

I honestly don't remember the last time i cleaned an injection site before shooting my daily tren either. I simply do not give a shit.

Glad everything is working out for you.

I’ll just assume those last two sentences in your post are a joke.

Everything going good. Just scar tissue which makes it look like i got it again. I injected some kenalog 40 (scar tissue dissolver directly in to scar tissue under nipple) and it is going away and flat as ever. No infections. I honestly don't remember the last time i cleaned an injection site before shooting my daily tren either. I simply do not give a shit.
Sanitizing the site is way overrated bro, just keep doing you. Besides, with your medical experience, you can treat yourself if you get an infection, right?

I Didn't Choose the Swolle Life, The Swolle Life Chose Me

Trying to see if he died ? Right ? Lol. 3 year old thread.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
@GYMnTONIC resurrected the 1st post yesterday so thought I would bump the second surgery. Honestly I would like an update on this considering I just had my glands removed last month by Dr. Caridi so this sits fresh and I couldn’t possibly imagine doing this.
Here’s mine.

Attachments

• 5300D6CF-5AAC-4A60-9BCF-AB60A9B4EF1C.jpeg
    5300D6CF-5AAC-4A60-9BCF-AB60A9B4EF1C.jpeg
    226.4 KB · Views: 14
Horselegs was back about a year ago and he actually put on a ton of muscle since this and looks great last I saw.

@GYMnTONIC resurrected the 1st post yesterday so thought I would bump the second surgery. Honestly I would like an update on this considering I just had my glands removed last month by Dr. Caridi so this sits fresh and I couldn’t possibly imagine doing this.
Here’s mine.
What’d it run you if you don’t mind me asking?

I’m in shock. Absolutely blank right now. I don’t know what to think but wow!

Back