• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Conor McGregor v. Donald Cerrone

Free?

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk
For fights like this I get some buddies together and buy it or hit up a bar. Don't want to go through the frustration of searching for a shitty stream and missing the fight. Life is too short.

Sent from my LM-X410(FG) using Tapatalk

For fights like this I get some buddies together and buy it or hit up a bar. Don't want to go through the frustration of searching for a shitty stream and missing the fight. Life is too short.

Sent from my LM-X410(FG) using Tapatalk

No one wants to pay for that shit. We all need a link

Should have specified. Check the thread that was referenced above. There are plenty of links there.
None r working on my cell

Well, god damn. That was fast. Wasn’t expecting that. Connor came out hungry

Extremely hungry

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I gotta say the website worked paused alot but it was enough to watch the whole fight to see him win

so happy I did not pay for that shit.

Lmao, you and me both. A few of the other fights on the card were good, but the holes and the McGregor fight were not worth the money

IML Gear Cream!
So muh-gray-gore wins in round 1 @40 sec by tko.

last Ppv I paid for was Iceman getting ko’ed by rampage in the first 40 seconds (it seemed).

Didn’t see this one ending like that but ya never can tell. Cool that you guys offered it for free.

Fight was rigged...

UFC wanted a big comeback splash for him.

He had to be a well respected fighter like cowboy to get ppl watching him again.

UFC makes a lot of money with him in it.

Always follow the money. True in all walks of life.

I honestly don’t think it’s a ploy. This has been a fight in the works for almost 5 years. Plus, this isn’t a guaranteed win for McGregor. He’s fighting a guy who has the most wins in the history of the UFC, the most stops in the UFC and the most fights in the UFC. cerrone isn’t someone to look at as a fight McGregor can just show up and win to get him back into the lime light. He’s going to have to really work to finish cerrone and cerrone has more than enough power to put McGregor out. He’s stepping up to a weight class he’s only fought in twice against Diaz and got the shit knocked out of him both times, though he won one of those fights. These guys hit harder and are naturally bigger than he is. It’s going to be a great fight, but I really hope Cerrone wins

He only had to “work” 40 seconds to finish this bigger fighter.

Total ploy imo

He only had to “work” 40 seconds to finish this bigger fighter.

Total ploy imo

Still don’t think it was a ploy. If you watched the fight, you would see that cerrone never saw that kick to his face coming. You’re legit the only person across the interwebs or in person I’ve heard this from.

Still don’t think it was a ploy. If you watched the fight, you would see that cerrone never saw that kick to his face coming. You’re legit the only person across the interwebs or in person I’ve heard this from.
Agreed! But I can see why people would think this. Cowboy looked like a complete noob in the ring

I Didn't Choose the Swolle Life, The Swolle Life Chose Me

Connor is a big swinger out of the gate, flying knees superman punches you gotta weather the storm

man I don’t follow much UFC, but Im sure glad that regular mofos didn’t fight like him when I was in the prime fighting phase of my younger bar fighting days, well maybe it would have been an even shorter lived phase than it was lol

LOL. That's bc I am a complete fucking cynic most of the time.

Either way, glad I didn't spend big money to watch a fight that didn't really meet expectations.

Reminds me of the PPV Tyson fights...some ended in the first round. Chicken wings weren't even out of the oven and night was over.

I just watched the fight a few minutes ago, my daughter was runnnig the vacuum for a minute so I wasn’t paying much attention and the next thing I knew it was over, I had to rewind it lmao I know you guys are saying it may be a ploy and Im not debating that ... but I have to say mcgregor can throw down I think Id rather fight/be punched by Mike tyson I mean he connected 3-4 good times while dude was on the way down :coffee:

I just watched the fight a few minutes ago, my daughter was runnnig the vacuum for a minute so I wasn’t paying much attention and the next thing I knew it was over, I had to rewind it lmao I know you guys are saying it may be a ploy and Im not debating that ... but I have to say mcgregor can throw down I think Id rather fight/be punched by Mike tyson I mean he connected 3-4 good times while dude was on the way down :coffee:

All 15 seconds? lol

Back