• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Can decreasing Deca dosage decrease face thickness?

Saini06

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I’m on 500mg/sust and 250mg/deca a week. I’ve gained quite a bit of size but I’ve noticed my face has thickened up a bit. It doesn’t seem like it’s estrogen related face bloat but more along the lines of just the face staying proportionate with the increase in body weight and possibly the extra water retention from deca.

That being said, if I decrease from 250mg of deca to 125-150mg, can this help to shed off a few pounds which in turn help my face to slim down a bit?

Please let me know your thoughts.

I’m on 500mg/sust and 250mg/deca a week. I’ve gained quite a bit of size but I’ve noticed my face has thickened up a bit. It doesn’t seem like it’s estrogen related face bloat but more along the lines of just the face staying proportionate with the increase in body weight and possibly the extra water retention from deca.

That being said, if I decrease from 250mg of deca to 125-150mg, can this help to shed off a few pounds which in turn help my face to slim down a bit?

Please let me know your thoughts.

What’s your diet loook like

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Moon face is a term used in bodybuilding. Water retention and fat storage due to diet can be the issue but, there can be other reasons as well. It is always good to get bloodwork as some people have allergies, Cushing’s syndrome, or another underlying cause.

Max

Bloating with test is pretty common and as someone else mentioned the typical “moon face” is what bb call the puffy face. Winstol actually helps with the “face bloat”. That’s what it was prescribed for when it originally was designed. I almost always run winny with test!

Water retention. I've never experienced any permanant changes to my face from any AAS. I'm 99% sure yours is due to water, you could try some over the counter diaretics, change dieet/carb/sodium intake.

It’s most likely water retention but what’s your current bf%?

maybe cut calories, increase water intake and increase cardio?

yeah 250 mg a week isnt much but I get similar reaction to deca and even NPP- I blow up almost like Im on dbol and def hold water
I basically have to keep it to 200 mg of either deca or NPP a week- most people take that EOD pretty much- Id blow up on anything higher

It’s just part of the bulking process and like most have said it’s only water bro! Kill the rest of the cycle and don’t sweat it. The water will come off after cycle!

IML Gear Cream!
Get blood work.

Back