• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Rep. Omar Vows To 'Step In And Stop Trump' After Soleimani Killed

GYMnTONIC

Super Moderator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
omar%20stare.jpg

Rep. Ilhan Omar (D-MN) vowed to 'step in and stop' President Trump after a US airstrike killed the head of Iran's elite Quds Force, General Qassim Soleimani.

Responding to a tweet from Sen. Chris Murphy (D-CT), who asked "did American just assassinate, without any congressional authorization, the second most powerful person in Iran, knowingly setting off a potential massive regional war?" Rep. Omar tweeted:
"So what if Trump wants war, knows this leads to war and needs the distraction? Real question is, will those with congressional authority step in and stop him? I know I will."

good luck stopping trump from doing anything he wants!(within reason)

Would like to know more about the plans they claim he had to attack American diplomats.

On one hand I like the no BS call. On the other, that was a major move and I'm afraid our president is more of a checkers player than chess.

Nah bro, this was strategery at its finest. Got a bullet named Omar too. Winky wink 😉

Communist hag.

Throw her in a bunker and bomb it!!

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Obama threw Carters anti assassination executive order out the window with the drone strike program.
Killing this guy is par for the course as far as US actions in the Middle East.
Can't pin this 'assassination' on Trump, claiming he broke the rules.

Obama threw Carters anti assassination executive order out the window with the drone strike program.
Killing this guy is par for the course as far as US actions in the Middle East.
Can't pin this 'assassination' on Trump, claiming he broke the rules.
oh my god. Did we just become best friends? You can play my drum set if you want.

IML Gear Cream!
Also, Chief Intel officer for Iran conducting operations in Iraq... that is hardly an assassination.
With all the shit Donald does that is so easy to hate, it is really infuriating to see democrats act like deeply disturbed assholes over EVERY SINGLE THING.

Of all the people that warrant being killed via drone strike I'd say this guy is way up there. Escalate things with Iran? That is the one country where Donald's policy has not changed, so WTF are they tripping about? If it had been in Iran, sure bad business, but this guy was conducting operations against the US in Iran... Fuck Dems, this is why people can't like you.

Ilhan is hot though.

Last edited:
The Omar bitch broke every rule known to get where she is. KUntt needs to go away back to camel country...

She will be removed from office and in prison soon

Bad guy was caught red handed in Iraq so its a righteous kill.

Like Saddam Hussein and the weapons of mass destruction?

Nah from what I read this duner was meeting with the leader of the group who sent those rockets at friendlies when they got smoked. So just a little different.

Last edited:
you mean the ones mueller said were there, bet 1 million pesos you thought mueller had proof of russian cullusion too, just saying

So Iraq did have weapons of mass destruction? That was proven right? Lol.

Look at the right wing jump like a bunch of cockroaches.

You are probably the same guy that walks past a mugging or rape and minds your own business huh?
I could care less about WMD's. Hussein was gassing and torturing his own people but by all means allow your hate for Trump and Bush to make you defend a murderer and rapist like Hussein.

Have a good night =)

Get Shredded!

Ask anybody here, I'm no fan of Trump.
However, this is nothing like that, as this target actually existed and we have been balls deep in Iraq for nearly 20 years at this point.

We blow up Pakistanis for being in their 20s, male and on a cell phone at the wrong time.
Other than possibly pissing off Iran more than its worth, who gives a fuck if we killed this asshole?
Sounds like one of the most viable targets in the region.

Last edited:
Finally a topic that's not your typical bi-partisan divide!

However, this is nothing like that, as this target actually existed and we have been balls deep in Iraq for nearly 20 years at this point.

We blow up Pakistanis for being in their 20s, male and on a cell phone at the wrong time.
Other than possibly pissing off Iran more than its worth, who gives a fuck if we killed this asshole?
I have to admit I pretty much despised Obama for 8 years but the week he took out Bin Laden I respected the man.

not pakis bro, they are our biggest allie, anytime shit hits the fan and we are about to reap what we sow these guys come rushing in and save our asses they are tough and loyal

Would like to know more about the plans they claim he had to attack American diplomats.

On one hand I like the no BS call. On the other, that was a major move and I'm afraid our president is more of a checkers player than chess.

From the Clinton News Network and Reuters -

"The US had intel that Qasem Soleimani was in multiple countries in the region planning specific attacks on US interests, including US personnel, a congressional source briefed by the Trump administration told CNN...The source said the intelligence suggested that Iranian plans were maturing, and it became a strategic time to take out Soleimani."

Regardless - I believe half of what I see and none of what I hear. If the US wants it can come up with proof that elvis, jimmy hoffa, and rich piana are alive and well and living happily on Mars. Every govt creates its own talking points but the US has the resources to make pigs fly if they wanted to.

The irrational side of me says its about time the US bitch-slapped Iran. Between the tanker hijackings shooting down the drone and other tit and tatt horshittery its good to see them have to go to school on monday with a black eye.

The POTUS is a front-man for the most powerful country in the world. Yeah he may have the final say but he's no more a "leader" than Kenya-born community activist Barry Soetoro. The taking out of Soleimani was probably a card the US-mil has been carrying around for a year or more. DoD probably advised we engage in some sort of response to the embassy incident and they presented potus with ten choices and helped him make a decision. Probably had some top brass in favor and some less so but this is not Trump with an itchy trigger finger its a DoD decision endorsed by potus.

If not for people like George Soros this fake American would not have a voice.

If not for people like George Soros this fake American would not have a voice.
She's literally an elected official?
The people that gave her a voice were her state's citizens.

Get the fuck outta here with your bigot ass.

she’s a paid shill bro, a pawn for the elitist globalists to attract minority votes. Funny how her ‘people’ would murder all the homos that voted her in.

I agree, and it’s obvious, that this was totally a department of defense strategic move. Besides, commander in chief of military operations (POTUS) can put boots anywhere (including robot boots) and have conflict regardless of what congress knows or says. I think they get like 60 days or so to make a decision to declare war, only when congress says no more is when troops must be pulled from event.

something like that anyways

how many fuckin gimmicks u got

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

Back