• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Poor Sleep

copaaz

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I am waking up between 6-10 times every night. I usually go to the bathroom several times but I don't think I'm waking up because of that alone. My stats below

45yo
330lb
35%BF
6'2
cruising on 250mg Sust a week pinning every 3 days

I'm not sure what to do to get more continuous sleep and I'm looking for some advice from the forums with anyone that has experienced this and what you did to help?

I do take a pre-workout drink called Vintage Blast which supposedly stimulated the CNS, but I take this usually in the morning around 10am. No other caffeine is taken the rest of the day.

there's too many things that could possibly be taken place and everyone will just be speculating..
you need to talk to your physician, explain your symptoms and take it from there..worst case scenario they put you on some sleep meds temporarily and they refer you to a sleep study..

we can speculate all day why you're having issues with not sleeping, however this is the equivalent of an orphan child type diagnosis syndrome, some doctors don't want to touch it because it's hard to pinpoint..

do you have any idea how long the list would be of potentials?

you are 45 years old, it's time to go see your doctor and talk about it..

Stimulants can last 10-12hrs in your system.
You know what to do first...

there's too many things that could possibly be taken place and everyone will just be speculating..
you need to talk to your physician, explain your symptoms and take it from there..worst case scenario they put you on some sleep meds temporarily and they refer you to a sleep study..

we can speculate all day why you're having issues with not sleeping, however this is the equivalent of an orphan child type diagnosis syndrome, some doctors don't want to touch it because it's hard to pinpoint..

do you have any idea how long the list would be of potentials?

you are 45 years old, it's time to go see your doctor and talk about it..
Agreed. 330...at 45 yo. Might want to think about slimming down, I do know weight can contribute to sleep apnia...I'd serioiuly think about sleep study. All that weight+poor sleep not a good combo. Not judgement. Just want to see you live long and healthy brother.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Here are a few thoughts you can look into and see if they might be causing you to lose sleep......

stress, marital, work, kids, all the obvious and then some, cars, friends, etc
poor diet
high bp
stims

I like what BlackBear said. Sleep study! And they can give you a referral to the next step.

I am waking up between 6-10 times every night. I usually go to the bathroom several times but I don't think I'm waking up because of that alone. My stats below

45yo
330lb
35%BF
6'2
cruising on 250mg Sust a week pinning every 3 days

I'm not sure what to do to get more continuous sleep and I'm looking for some advice from the forums with anyone that has experienced this and what you did to help?

330 lbs my man you might want to work on dropping a little bit. Regardless hows your avg sleep. In general is this something recent or continuous?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IML Gear Cream!
I do take a pre-workout drink called Vintage Blast which supposedly stimulated the CNS, but I take this usually in the morning around 10am. No other caffeine is taken the rest of the day.

Caffeime collect in nervous system then causes that issue.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Testosterone can make mild sleep apnea worse. Besides being over weight, having Large tonsils and tongue, recessed chin large over bite, smoking, and alcohol can play a role.

Sounds like you may have SA. I had a very similar issue had a sleep study done and found out I had mild SA, not really enough to register as such but doc put me on a cpap anyway! Has helped and I love it because I can now track my sleep patterns! Which is pretty cool. My advice would be to check with your doctor, tell him what’s happening and see what he suggests. Btw that is a pretty good bit of test you are running (I assume it’s sus 250) so the increased energy from That could also be contributing to your lack of sleep as well.

Sounds like you may have SA. I had a very similar issue had a sleep study done and found out I had mild SA, not really enough to register as such but doc put me on a cpap anyway! Has helped and I love it because I can now track my sleep patterns! Which is pretty cool. My advice would be to check with your doctor, tell him what’s happening and see what he suggests. Btw that is a pretty good bit of test you are running (I assume it’s sus 250) so the increased energy from That could also be contributing to your lack of sleep as well.
250 mg is the high end of cruise but at over 30%bf it's all to much. You need to drop bf and total weight before you cruise and blast

Sent from my SM-S767VL using Tapatalk

I doubt a doctor would put you on trt at that weight

I'm also willing to bet at 6'2 and 330 you are higher than 35%. Bet

I've had a Dexa scan done and I'm at 35%. I competed in my 20's and still have a pretty good amount of muscle mass plus what I've gained in the last 4 months. I've noticed that the sleep is worst going from 320 to 330 pounds so this is all just recently. I'm gonna see my Dr. for a SA to see about getting a cpap for the hell of it and start a cut to get down to around 275.

I've had a Dexa scan done and I'm at 35%. I competed in my 20's and still have a pretty good amount of muscle mass plus what I've gained in the last 4 months. I've noticed that the sleep is worst going from 320 to 330 pounds so this is all just recently. I'm gonna see my Dr. for a SA to see about getting a cpap for the hell of it and start a cut to get down to around 275.
Right on man. Your cruise isnt the issue so much as the weight. Your putting a lot strain on yourself at that size. I mean 330 at 6'2 is fucking huge even at 35% bf

Get Shredded!
Right on man. Your cruise isnt the issue so much as the weight. Your putting a lot strain on yourself at that size. I mean 330 at 6'2 is fucking huge even at 35% bf

I'm 6'1 at 230 and I'm bigger than most.

Agreed.

most of my fat is around my stomach area and as noticeable in most other places. I do have a bit of muscle and I get comments almost daily but I do know that I need to decrease my BF%.

Since I started taking Glutathione and a Kidney Support product, as well as Benadryl say 50mgs before bed, I am only getting up 1-3x per night as well.

I used to do the 5-10x a night regularly.

Also cutting out any alcoholic drinks before bed for me makes a big difference.

Since I started taking Glutathione and a Kidney Support product, as well as Benadryl say 50mgs before bed, I am only getting up 1-3x per night as well.

I used to do the 5-10x a night regularly.

Also cutting out any alcoholic drinks before bed for me makes a big difference.
Do you take 50mg of antihistamine every night?

Do you take 50mg of antihistamine every night?

Just generic benadryl sir.

On a night I really wanna sleep well, I will go as high as 75mgs before bed. It will knock you out. Issue is if you dont sleep at least 8 hours total you will be super groggy next day. But if you do, ur only groggy for the first hour and then it wears off imo.

On a night I really wanna sleep well, I will go as high as 75mgs before bed. It will knock you out. Issue is if you dont sleep at least 8 hours total you will be super groggy next day. But if you do, ur only groggy for the first hour and then it wears off imo.
Be careful bro. Check this study and one also ncbi by McMillan

*Gray SL, Anderson ML, Dublin S, et al.*Cumulative use of strong anticholinergics and incident dementia: a prospective cohort study.*JAMA Intern Med*2015;175:401–7.

you ever think of subbing it out for vistaril? Vist is amazing for rest/sleel and takes off the egde, great for a anti anxiety med too..But, for sleep its not groggy like bena, 25-50mgs is a great dose.. try some!!

you ever think of subbing it out for vistaril? Vist is amazing for rest/sleel and takes off the egde, great for a anti anxiety med too..But, for sleep its not groggy like bena, 25-50mgs is a great dose.. try some!!
Was it you vision who posted that thread about the softening of frontal lobe tissue associated with AAS

Last edited:

I'm not opposed to trying anything personally.

I did like Ambien CR, that stuff was magic, except then I started having memory failures, sleepwalking and you name it. I was actually operating my work computer in my sleep, sending emails to my boss, etc..and woke up and had zero clue that I had done any of it. True story and it's very common tbh.

Back