• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

2020 Food log and accountability thread. Join if you feel frisky!

Get Shredded!
Homemade chicken noodle soup!!
This will make it all better!!
FvrUxWe.jpg

More marinated chicken. And egg plant.
FYDz0E3.jpg

UtLbz2Z.jpg

Tonight we have salad with marinated chicken. And greek yogurt.
rKaMRja.jpg

Grilled steak, mash potatoes with broccoli,string beans, corn
aCurfz2.jpg

Work food. More steak with the same.
Sorry it was bounced around a time or two..lol
aJFHG2F.jpg

This is actually bought .. Was yesterday nights food.
A spicy southwest salad with chicken.
And a muscle milk... Its been so long since i had one. I semi froze it.. It was so dam good.
DPMHlju.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

Also made chili. Yesterday didn't get any pics.. Only had a small bowl. My kids killed the whole pot.

Some jambalaya
bj4DgjH.jpg

Some fruit.
Fh7HgV1.jpg

Dinner last night was breakfast..
Had about 3 eggs with bacon and melted some cheese on top.. Added hot sauce.. Didnt take a pic after i mixed it up with hot sauce. Sorry
Then had about 3 more eggs with hotsauce.
MVFvaqI.jpg

Also had some ground turkey last night made for tacos with seasoning.
3g2TRQ7.jpg

IML Gear Cream!
Today i have a container of ground turkey and a muscle milk.. Will have to get something in a bit!
IE1Bzmx.jpg

Some greens lettuce, cucumber, broccoli and marinated chicken breast diced up.
So far today .
I'm at just under 10k steps, 4.91 miles, 753 Cal's burned. Aiming for 8+ miles. Lower quads at the tear drop are sore. Doing a lot of stretching..
Also have some turkey , apple , and chili.
7Y3DzYy.jpg

ODdLkkg.jpg

Yesterday.
zpq3A3C.jpg

Some salad with broccoli tomatoes Pimento olives and marinated chicken.So shit hit the fan recently.. had been paying on a storage unit for about 4yrs. Will be finally moving into a new home by July. Well everything we owned for the last 20yrs was in this storage unit. The unit was infested with rat and mice. Everything was covered in rat feces , everything was soaking wet from their urine and feces. it stunk to high heaven. The smell was so rancid. We ended up paying someone to take everything to the dump. Dead mice and rats everywhere in everything.. payed out over 14k now we have nothing. I'm disgusted but my wife was loosing her mind.. everything we had of our children pictures, awards, certificates, gowns, furniture, ..shit just never seems to end on a good note. Well at least we will have a new home. Just nothing to put inside..Still waiting for courts to open up for my wc. So that is another sore subject.
Anyway I've been trying to use this as fuel and added motivation. Last few days I've been pushing the cardio. No excuses. Gonna try and hit 6miles a night. Been on night shift working 5pm-7am trying to make some extra cash. So I figured I can use this extra time and make it count.
So far today I've completed almost 15,000 steps 7 1/2 miles and burned about 1200 Cal's. Will get in a chest tricep workout tonight. With some delts. Will update everyone as the night continues
by 12am I finished off 8.25miles. and 1264 calories. Might get another mile of walking /jogging in. Before my workout.Legs are heavy but calves are sore as hell.

So far tonight I'm At 6.67 miles and about 1022cals burned.
Wanna hit at least the same or more as last night. Will go back down at 11pm and get in 2more miles

Finished at the stroke of midnight.
Just Over 9miles. 18092 steps. Burned about 1392 calories. Ankles hurt and and Believe I have a nice blister on the pad of my left foot.. ugh..

Today's work food.
Blackened fish, broccoli, beans
7mJultI.jpg

Last night's dinner
VbDQHO9.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

Been eating more packs of tuna lately.
Also, chili seasoned pistachio s..

Last night's dinner
VbDQHO9.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

Been eating more packs of tuna lately.
Also, chili seasoned pistachio s..

I want a couple plates!!

Max

Last night had some
Salad
Greek yogurt
Tuna packets
PP40kPg.jpg

YNCqsUf.jpg

l15jq7s.jpg

Tonight we had spicy Italian sausage
And anti pass salad
8zXj5yW.jpg

Get Shredded!
Fish and veggies
Salad
NqS1gtv.jpg

sOFNfTn.jpg

Sorry everyone had a death in the family. The last week has been kinda hard. I've also been working 14hrs. 5p-7a.
Anyway I'm here if needed

Sorry everyone had a death in the family. The last week has been kinda hard. I've also been working 14hrs. 5p-7a.
Anyway I'm here if needed

Sorry to hear that. Well wishes to you and your family.

Max

Thanks guys. Things are slowly returning to normal.
Meal prep has been really consistent. Work has been busy. Gonna turn this into a more detailed workout and food log.
Will update more in the am. Finished off 4miles of fast walking w/ added push ups, lunges, and light HIIT.
Need to get in back/chest tonight.

More fish and broccoli and cauliflower
Keep in it goin. Also a salad with chicken.
vK44Kdk.jpg

My salad. Get it done. Making changes.
16d84g3.jpg

Have about 8oz of marinated chicken and some green veggies. Peas and string beans.
1muscle milk 40gr protein
Gallon water +. Will update more later.
JlqegEW.jpg

TMJg2zl.jpg

Have about 8oz of marinated chicken and some green veggies. Peas and string beans.
1muscle milk 40gr protein
Gallon water +. Will update more later.
JlqegEW.jpg

TMJg2zl.jpg

Yes! Great macro choices. Green Veg kicks ass!

Max

Thanks.. it's definitely paying off. Gotta get more salads and fibrous greens next week.

Back