2020 Food log and accountability thread. Join if you feel frisky!

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 76
  1. #46
    Senior Member

    maxmuscle1's Avatar


    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    8,234

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    8,437
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    5,544
    Thanked in
    3,598 Posts
    Rep Points
    558053110

    Quote Originally Posted by Skinnyguy180 View Post


    Ten meals for lunches with frozen bags of veggies and two big containers of meat for dinners(just add veggies and rice)


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Nice Prep Work!! That is the way to do it. Impressed.

    Max

  2. #47
    vv mine

    Skinnyguy180's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    the flip side
    Posts
    5,971

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    607
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    937
    Thanked in
    607 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647



    6oz lean steak 1.5 cups sweet potato and peas.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  3. #48
    Senior Member

    maxmuscle1's Avatar


    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    8,234

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    8,437
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    5,544
    Thanked in
    3,598 Posts
    Rep Points
    558053110

    Quote Originally Posted by Skinnyguy180 View Post


    6oz lean steak 1.5 cups sweet potato and peas.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    “BEEF! ITS WHATS FOR DINNER!!”

    (in my best Sam Elliot voice)

    Max

  4. #49
    vv mine

    Skinnyguy180's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    the flip side
    Posts
    5,971

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    607
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    937
    Thanked in
    607 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by maxmuscle1 View Post
    “BEEF! ITS WHATS FOR DINNER!!”

    (in my best Sam Elliot voice)

    Max
    Every day all day


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  5. #50
    vv mine

    Skinnyguy180's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    the flip side
    Posts
    5,971

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    607
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    937
    Thanked in
    607 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647



    1 cup and a half rice 6oz chicken breast and summer sqaush


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  6. #51
    Senior Member

    Killionb12's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    1,635

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,119
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    739
    Thanked in
    559 Posts
    Rep Points
    1326878198

    Quote Originally Posted by Skinnyguy180 View Post


    6oz lean steak 1.5 cups sweet potato and peas.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Damn that looks good!!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  7. #52
    Senior Member

    Mrsrobinson's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    2,234

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    163
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    279
    Thanked in
    171 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by macedog24 View Post
    Keep it coming everyone. This is the motivation i need!! Monday starts my comeback!!

    MACE glad to see your still doing these food threads, can always troll them and find something new to cook when Im sick to death of the same freaking food
    Hope you and the fam have a stellar 2020!!!

  8. #53
    Senior Member

    Multislacking's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    5,274

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    4,565
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2,281
    Thanked in
    1,432 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    I have to say, the food porn makes me jealous. 90% of my meals are bulk cooked and boring af. The other 10% is usually a salad when family insists on eating out.

  9. #54
    Senior Member

    GarlicChicken's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    10,392

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    5,649
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    3,268
    Thanked in
    2,253 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    3.5oz chicken
    150g sweet potato/butternut squash hash
    1c broccoli

    Eating right again!

  10. #55
    vv mine

    Skinnyguy180's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    the flip side
    Posts
    5,971

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    607
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    937
    Thanked in
    607 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by Multislacking View Post
    I have to say, the food porn makes me jealous. 90% of my meals are bulk cooked and boring af. The other 10% is usually a salad when family insists on eating out.
    Yeah I’m pretty much the same... I just throw in different veggies with the same pre cooked meats... I do have an array of sauces though- hot sauce, mustard, and like five different g hughs sugar free bbq sauces



    Same six ounces lean beef cup and a half sweet potato with broccoli.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  11. #56
    Senior Member

    wwheeler500's Avatar


    Join Date
    May 2019
    Age
    39
    Posts
    298

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    86
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    115
    Thanked in
    92 Posts
    Rep Points
    1150100

    Hey guys!,
    Hey look I've been thinking of a novelty for a gear log.
    HOWS THIS!
    You suggest a protocol I DONT do.
    If I approve it (short of growing tits exploding my balls and zapping off my dick) I'll do it for "research purposes only" provide the nessecary grear and done.
    Lo lo lol
    I'm bored y'all entertain me

    Sent from my LML414DL using Tapatalk

  12. #57
    Board Rep
    BOARD REP

    macedog24's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    East coast
    Posts
    11,722

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    2,419
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    887
    Thanked in
    673 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Fish and spinach

  13. #58
    Board Rep
    BOARD REP

    macedog24's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    East coast
    Posts
    11,722

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    2,419
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    887
    Thanked in
    673 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Just a bowl of meatballs and sauce..

  14. #59
    Board Rep
    BOARD REP

    macedog24's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    East coast
    Posts
    11,722

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    2,419
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    887
    Thanked in
    673 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Shrimp and lobster chowder

  15. #60
    Board Rep
    BOARD REP

    macedog24's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    East coast
    Posts
    11,722

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    2,419
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    887
    Thanked in
    673 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    A couple quick on the go sources of protein.

Similar Threads

  1. The Psl 2020 touchdown thread!!
    By macedog24 in forum Purity Source Labs
    Replies: 99
    Last Post: 02-11-2020, 02:45 AM
  2. accountability log
    By 303055622lr in forum AAS Sponsored and Unsponsored Logs
    Replies: 81
    Last Post: 03-27-2019, 02:01 AM
  3. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 11-23-2018, 06:08 PM
  4. Health snacks/ food thread.
    By macedog24 in forum Purity Source Labs
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 12-08-2016, 01:12 PM
  5. Just fome FOOD PORN....Feel free to add your own!
    By jozifp103 in forum Anabolic Steroids
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 04-18-2016, 04:40 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Copyright© 2012-2020 Anabolic Steroid Discussion Forums