• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

2020 Food log and accountability thread. Join if you feel frisky!

IML Gear Cream!
Never forget the Red Pepper Sauce

Max
#delish
Well since the misses cannot hear this. The fish Is slightly over cooked. And since covid I just can't do dried out or over cooked food.
So the hot sauce helped plus I like the hot sauce and mix the spinach around in it

Well since the misses cannot hear this. The fish Is slightly over cooked. And since covid I just can't do dried out or over cooked food.
So the hot sauce helped plus I like the hot sauce and mix the spinach around in it

Lol

Max

So the last two weeks I leave for work just after 6am get home around 8p. Yesterday had a variety made for me. Use the mash to mix in the Lima beans... Telling ya covid has fucked up certain foods and tastes... Also has a big affect on food that is dry...protein carbs fats some starch although I didn't eat much of the rice. Just wasn't feeling it I've also noticed I'm drinking alot more.
zqmRgth.jpg

Some food from this past week including the weekend
We sliced up some meats!!!
tpe6L7w.jpg

5B8uEut.jpg

ezUjGaz.jpg

Some pulled pork and homemade meatballs
jbMvdIJ.jpg

jswXof6.jpg

I would smash that ! ! Delicious

Max
One serving , lol
It's funny since covid. My carbs and anything that has sugar in general taste a little funky still. So I'm more plain Jane now.

It's funny since covid. My carbs and anything that has sugar in general taste a little funky still. So I'm more plain Jane now.

Yeah a lot lost their sense of smell/taste. My brother and one sister did as well! They finally are getting it back. Maybe that is why they keep wanting Italian food & deserts carts! Lol

Max

Macedog bringing a thread back to life from 2021

Sent from my moto g 5G (2022) using Tapatalk
Weird I keep getting old threads in my feed..didnt even check to see if this was old or current. Assumed someone had posted in the current one and I followed suit...

Back