• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

The Psl 2020 touchdown thread!!

IML Gear Cream!
Little TD from the other day.

4a4acf62739b489bf1d9540f54f232cf.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Im fully convinced A.font needs to be on A&e hoarders.
He has a problem and it's our duty as his brothers to help him thru this struggle and clear out some of this juice so he has room to walk thru his house

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

I need an intervention!! Lmao my whole house is all gear I can’t even use my stove anymore! I made a small path to go room to room its getting bad!!!!!

That’s it you talked me Into it! My next cycle will be with sten in it! Awesome TD bro

sten with drol. the pumps are so intense you think your arms are going to burst.

Just a little something I don't think I posted up.. sorry for the delay.. some
Test e
Sust 250
Mast E
Tren E
Deca
var
GH
T3
Asin
Adex

1suujwk.jpg

Last edited:
Friggin TD of TDS!! I like the Sust along with Enanthate too! All the characters of a long plan!!

Max

I miss the G-tropins

thats a nice little cycle there
Setting myself up for a nice cycle..
Been waiting for those little bad boys. I believe I'm set now.

Friggin TD of TDS!! I like the Sust along with Enanthate too! All the characters of a long plan!!

Max
Running some sust for trt. That var is actually about 5 packs. This is a multi td combo. I normally use test e.

A little bit of everything in the TD, a future run when the time is ready. No where near the time now.
Yet this could be a great cycle for others looking to add some mass, strength, a very potent stack great for 6-8 week blitz.

Trestolone Acetate ( Androgenic 650 / Anabolic 2300 )
1bmaZc1.jpg

Test Prop at a low dose to keep proper functioning with test doing its job, at a very low, minimal dose (50mg EOD)
Ksgj7Et.jpg

For prolactin issues if they come about .5 E4D
30VA1sI.jpg

Ment at 50mg OED OR 50mg ED.. Depends on personal response.
Pa664YU.jpg

IJeT2mC.jpg

Read that branded name (MENT)
TZ3MSc9.jpg

A must have, Masteron E..
2Pmf5PA.jpg

A little bit of everything in the TD, a future run when the time is ready. No where near the time now.
Yet this could be a great cycle for others looking to add some mass, strength, a very potent stack great for 6-8 week blitz.

1bmaZc1.jpg

Test Prop at a low dose to keep proper functioning with test doing its job, at a very low, minimal dose (50mg EOD)
Ksgj7Et.jpg

30VA1sI.jpg

Pa664YU.jpg

IJeT2mC.jpg

TZ3MSc9.jpg

2Pmf5PA.jpg

I want to try ment so bad. Was just trying to come with a cycle for it literally lastnight lol

I want to try ment so bad. Was just trying to come with a cycle for it literally lastnight lol
I did it wrong when I did used it last, I'm going the low T route, using prop at a low dose. In order for this to shine, training and diet needs to be on point, I don't want to waste anytime with this one. I took a LONG time off due to family. Unexpected events, been a tough year for everyone, it truly has been.

Ment works great with solid dense food and lots of heavy lifts. In the main time, I'll be on trt with maste and TBOL inject working on conditioning and priming.

1bmaZc1.jpg

Ksgj7Et.jpg

30VA1sI.jpg

Pa664YU.jpg

IJeT2mC.jpg

TZ3MSc9.jpg

2Pmf5PA.jpg

Now this looks sexy! I would love to try ment but I am a little scared of the aromatizing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back