• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

The Psl 2020 touchdown thread!!

Just a teaser for now (;

8f18bf66fe8ef4bab658117ef00f9638.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

it's my turn again.
Unpacked right now!

Noopept is such an underestimated nootropic. There's a lot of people out there that have tried a vast amount of nootropics, in the moment they try noopept they realize they wasted their time with all the other ones..
2 tabs a day is all anyone needs, I ventured a little bit higher and I got headaches. I slowly increase the dosages, it wasn't any more beneficial.
I really can't express in words how great this stuff is without sounding like it's a sales pitch.
I hope other people chime in to validate what I'm saying.

Noopept is such an underestimated nootropic. There's a lot of people out there that have tried a vast amount of nootropics, in the moment they try noopept they realize they wasted their time with all the other ones..
2 tabs a day is all anyone needs, I ventured a little bit higher and I got headaches. I slowly increase the dosages, it wasn't any more beneficial.
I really can't express in words how great this stuff is without sounding like it's a sales pitch.
I hope other people chime in to validate what I'm saying.

I have tried other mental drugs.
The beauty of noopept is that you don't notice anything.
It frees your chained mind and suddenly everything gets easier.
You realize what it really does, the day you forget to take it

it's my turn again.
Unpacked right now!
Phill have you tried combining Tbol with Anavar? It's an awesome combo. The DHT based with the Testosterone derivative have a great synergistic effect. Plus they're both generally mild on the body so you can stack them without issues.

Phill have you tried combining Tbol with Anavar? It's an awesome combo. The DHT based with the Testosterone derivative have a great synergistic effect. Plus they're both generally mild on the body so you can stack them without issues.
[FONT=Verdana,Arial,Tahoma,Calibri,Geneva,sans-serif]I've never done it ... but now that you've told me, I'll do it for sure this summer[/FONT]

Well well look what we have here....
8132d671e978d109709bb6eb78c54f31.jpg

6f3c17f480250a4d04c06ab2413c9bb5.jpg

ad0680a635ba1c7821a165d020ef35e2.jpg

Oh snap look at those goodies.. 1-CYP!!
Man you have to give us some feedback my dude because as you know this is one of our newer products, so feedback has been limited.. let us know my dude how you make out..

Oh snap look at those goodies.. 1-CYP!!
Man you have to give us some feedback my dude because as you know this is one of our newer products, so feedback has been limited.. let us know my dude how you make out..

Oh yea I’ll be making a new thread come Monday and be giving as much info to everyone as I can with this product! Can’t wait to get this going.

Nice. 4 test Cyp was my first ever order from any sponsor...and it was PSL. Solid place.

And you have been extremely supportive ever since.
You're a solid dude, and you always speak your mind weather people like it or not..lol

IML Gear Cream!
And you have been extremely supportive ever since.
You're a solid dude, and you always speak your mind weather people like it or not..lol

Thanks Vision. I have lived that motto my entire life and people always say that about me...to find oneself, you must BE yourself.

Sometimes my wife wishes I had a filter but, I say what I feel and thats important in life. Most say what they think others want to hear. Fuck that! To me that’s called codependency. The only way you feel good is if someone else does. Unfortunately that is how most live their life

My turn bitches. This was only half my order. The rest is on the way :)

bf2756111b43945fe2a335045c2dcfb4.jpg

All of my favorites too...
Nice pics..

You're gonna love the Mod, such a great addition to ones day.. Not over the top simmy, in fact not stimmy at all.. Very centralized focus on specific tasks. No nervousness or shaky like other drugs that work in this type of fashion..
They really nailed it the the compounding of this drug, such a GREAT alternative to stinny alert drugs or even pre-workout sups..
It hast o be hands down the best for work..

How do you plan on running the CJC? I like mine with Dac, less injections, I never tried the no dac..

All of my favorites too...
Nice pics..

You're gonna love the Mod, such a great addition to ones day.. Not over the top simmy, in fact not stimmy at all.. Very centralized focus on specific tasks. No nervousness or shaky like other drugs that work in this type of fashion..
They really nailed it the the compounding of this drug, such a GREAT alternative to stinny alert drugs or even pre-workout sups..
It hast o be hands down the best for work..

How do you plan on running the CJC? I like mine with Dac, less injections, I never tried the no dac..
Well I did the math and the cost of running with no DAC seems to be cheaper. Only downside is much more frequent injections. But I'm stacking it with GHRP-2 which requires 2-3x a day injections anyway. My plan is
200 mcg GHRP-2 - 3x/day
200 mcg CJC-1295 - 3x/day

Well I did the math and the cost of running with no DAC seems to be cheaper. Only downside is much more frequent injections. But I'm stacking it with GHRP-2 which requires 2-3x a day injections anyway. My plan is
200 mcg GHRP-2 - 3x/day
200 mcg CJC-1295 - 3x/day
That's a solid protocol right there man, I always wanted to see feedback with the no dac, so I'm stoked for this..

Ohh and BTW.. The answer is YES!

Like what you see? I sure as hell do!!!!

Cb5Q44L.jpg

Back