Purity Source Labs


The Psl 2020 touchdown thread!!

Page 18 of 19 FirstFirst ... 8141516171819 LastLast
Results 256 to 270 of 283
  1. #256
    Team supervisor P.S.L.
    SUPER MOD
    Vision's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Anabolic Erudite
    Posts
    20,325

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    4,654
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    8,535
    Thanked in
    5,278 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by HFO3 View Post
    It really is smooth, some blends can have a slight bite to them but Iíll say Iím almost immune to injection pain, itís been 24 hrs and I feel fine, Iím impressed after two mls total log 900mgs !!! Lol

    I say EP gold line is ďGoldline qualityĒ


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I think it's fair to say that there's always going to be a slight bite or the possibility of some lingering irritation that will be minimal with any blend.. but I've had some that were absolutely brutal..if we can make it as minimal as possible, then that is a success..

  2. #257
    NO LIMITS.
    SUPER MOD
    HFO3's Avatar


    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    10,958

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    2,948
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    7,005
    Thanked in
    4,102 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by maxmuscle1 View Post
    Hide the women!!

    Max





    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  3. #258
    NO LIMITS.
    SUPER MOD
    HFO3's Avatar


    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    10,958

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    2,948
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    7,005
    Thanked in
    4,102 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by Vision View Post
    I think it's fair to say that there's always going to be a slight bite or the possibility of some lingering irritation that will be minimal with any blend.. but I've had some that were absolutely brutal..if we can make it as minimal as possible, then that is a success..
    Ha. well I would tell you guys Straight up if there was any discomfort at all... Iím good as gold brother not even a slight bite after 850mgs


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  4. #259
    Team supervisor P.S.L.
    SUPER MOD
    Vision's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Anabolic Erudite
    Posts
    20,325

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    4,654
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    8,535
    Thanked in
    5,278 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by HFO3 View Post
    Ha. well I would tell you guys Straight up if there was any discomfort at all... Iím good as gold brother not even a slight bite after 850mgs


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I'm very sensitive to high dose gear or blends, and so far he gold line was perfect and very very little pip when I sampled it back in spring. The TRT was perfect, the 300 cut mix had a itty bity feeling the next day, but again this is coming from someone that always gets bad pip from high dose gear or blend. It was a breath of fresh air knowing that I have this opinion to use in the future with no worries about my investment.

  5. #260
    Board Rep
    BOARD REP
    samgraves82's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Age
    39
    Posts
    6,781

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,285
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    4,901
    Thanked in
    3,569 Posts
    Rep Points
    66161150

    Quote Originally Posted by HFO3 View Post
    Ha. well I would tell you guys Straight up if there was any discomfort at all... Iím good as gold brother not even a slight bite after 850mgs


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I've heard this for the 4th time now and if A.font(pardon if I'm mistaken) and hfo3 both said it then I listen!!

    UNCLE Z REP

    WWW.UNCLEZ.RU FOR LIST/ORDERING

    ORDERS@UNCLEZ.RU FOR ORDER QUESTIONS

    PM FOR ALL OTHER HELP

  6. #261
    Board Rep
    BOARD REP
    A.font401's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    4,793

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    4,487
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    3,609
    Thanked in
    2,326 Posts
    Rep Points
    285775253

    Quote Originally Posted by samgraves82 View Post
    I've heard this for the 4th time now and if A.font(pardon if I'm mistaken) and hfo3 both said it then I listen!!

    UNCLE Z REP

    WWW.UNCLEZ.RU FOR LIST/ORDERING

    ORDERS@UNCLEZ.RU FOR ORDER QUESTIONS

    PM FOR ALL OTHER HELP
    Just did another pin lastnight and not a single lump bro and I pin quads on my cruises so if it bothered me Iíd know lol
    Local and International SARMS & Peptides

    Local and International AAS and HGH and much more only at P.S.L.

    PM me for questions or concerns ::HERE::

  7. #262
    Board Rep
    BOARD REP
    samgraves82's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Age
    39
    Posts
    6,781

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,285
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    4,901
    Thanked in
    3,569 Posts
    Rep Points
    66161150

    Quote Originally Posted by A.font401 View Post
    Just did another pin lastnight and not a single lump bro and I pin quads on my cruises so if it bothered me Iíd know lol
    If memory serves you been onnit a while so hows the sides? Between pip and tren like sides I bailed at 6 weeks. Not EP tho

    UNCLE Z REP

    WWW.UNCLEZ.RU FOR LIST/ORDERING

    ORDERS@UNCLEZ.RU FOR ORDER QUESTIONS

    PM FOR ALL OTHER HELP

  8. #263
    Board Rep
    BOARD REP
    A.font401's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    4,793

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    4,487
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    3,609
    Thanked in
    2,326 Posts
    Rep Points
    285775253

    Quote Originally Posted by samgraves82 View Post
    If memory serves you been onnit a while so hows the sides? Between pip and tren like sides I bailed at 6 weeks. Not EP tho

    UNCLE Z REP

    WWW.UNCLEZ.RU FOR LIST/ORDERING

    ORDERS@UNCLEZ.RU FOR ORDER QUESTIONS

    PM FOR ALL OTHER HELP
    Which compound was this you talking about my man? Iíve used So much ep gear lol what Iím running now is just the trt blend till my big cycle I have planned. The dhb I had from ep was amazing even. No pip and I was pushing 1.5cc at a time. Sides were tren similar like sweating and lack of sleep lol
    Local and International SARMS & Peptides

    Local and International AAS and HGH and much more only at P.S.L.

    PM me for questions or concerns ::HERE::

  9. #264
    Board Rep
    BOARD REP
    samgraves82's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Age
    39
    Posts
    6,781

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,285
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    4,901
    Thanked in
    3,569 Posts
    Rep Points
    66161150

    Quote Originally Posted by A.font401 View Post
    Which compound was this you talking about my man? Iíve used So much ep gear lol what Iím running now is just the trt blend till my big cycle I have planned. The dhb I had from ep was amazing even. No pip and I was pushing 1.5cc at a time. Sides were tren similar like sweating and lack of sleep lol
    The dhb is what i was asking about

    UNCLE Z REP

    WWW.UNCLEZ.RU FOR LIST/ORDERING

    ORDERS@UNCLEZ.RU FOR ORDER QUESTIONS

    PM FOR ALL OTHER HELP

  10. #265
    Board Rep
    BOARD REP
    A.font401's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    4,793

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    4,487
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    3,609
    Thanked in
    2,326 Posts
    Rep Points
    285775253

    Quote Originally Posted by samgraves82 View Post
    The dhb is what i was asking about

    UNCLE Z REP

    WWW.UNCLEZ.RU FOR LIST/ORDERING

    ORDERS@UNCLEZ.RU FOR ORDER QUESTIONS

    PM FOR ALL OTHER HELP
    Yea the dhb is more than legit and for me pip free in the 8 weeks I ran it at 600mg.
    Had one bad lump and that was my fault. I was pinning my shoulder and my dog busted the door open and scared the hell out of me lol
    Local and International SARMS & Peptides

    Local and International AAS and HGH and much more only at P.S.L.

    PM me for questions or concerns ::HERE::

  11. #266
    Board Rep
    BOARD REP
    Phill's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    5,431

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,896
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2,054
    Thanked in
    1,385 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    2020 is (finally) almost over, who will post the latest TD?
    You can't have my body, but I'll tell you where to find all my tools -> PuritySourceLabs.ru

  12. #267
    Board Rep
    BOARD REP
    A.font401's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    4,793

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    4,487
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    3,609
    Thanked in
    2,326 Posts
    Rep Points
    285775253

    Quote Originally Posted by Phill View Post
    2020 is (finally) almost over, who will post the latest TD?
    I might have a surprise coming in
    Local and International SARMS & Peptides

    Local and International AAS and HGH and much more only at P.S.L.

    PM me for questions or concerns ::HERE::

  13. #268
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    815

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    51
    Thanked in
    40 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    I hope to have one to but who knows when the USPS will get there act together.. Lots of delays.. Maybe Santa will bring mine..

  14. #269
    Board Rep
    BOARD REP
    macedog24's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    East coast
    Posts
    13,453

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    4,028
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,857
    Thanked in
    1,313 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by mackpatti View Post
    I hope to have one to but who knows when the USPS will get there act together.. Lots of delays.. Maybe Santa will bring mine..
    This is how I feel. It's been a minute. USPS is killing smalls!!!!

    Use coupon code MACE20 for 20% off your order!


    for all your local ,international, sarm, peptides Cycle support, Nootropics, AAS, and GH needs

  15. #270
    Senior Member
    cbbram's Avatar


    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    113

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    51
    Thanked in
    42 Posts
    Rep Points
    510100

    Definitely some nice TD's
    Purity Source Labs Representative

    Message me on Wickr for consultations and sources.

Similar Threads

  1. Welcome to 2020 SALE
    By JJB1 in forum Flash Labs
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 01-05-2020, 09:52 AM
  2. Setting Goals for 2020
    By Oldschool in forum Training
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 01-01-2020, 10:33 AM
  3. Resend touchdown thread
    By ordawg1 in forum UncleZ
    Replies: 102
    Last Post: 12-18-2013, 10:32 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Copyright© 2012-2021 Anabolic Steroid Discussion Forums