• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

The Psl 2020 touchdown thread!!

macedog24

PSL Rep
Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Just like the name suggest. Lets kick this New Year Off by Starting a thread For everyone to post There Touchdown Pics In!!
This way it will keep everyone informed on what they can expect to Receive and spread the New Year Cheer at the same time...
At the sound of the bell Lets Begin!
JA9Oon3.jpg

Last edited:
Just like the name suggest. Lets kick this New Year Off by Starting a thread For everyone to post There Touchdown Pics In!!
This way it will keep everyone informed on what they can expect to Receive and spread the New Year Cheer at the same time...
Lets Begin!
JA9Oon3.jpg

look at all those goodies... I'm eye'n up that rad!

Phone died had to get creative to charge my phone..
Yes purchased the rad and GW from sps gonna help me kick off this cycle very nice next week.

To answer both of you gentleman, its a new score but from last year that i just received this year!!:)

Placed an order a couple days ago. Might be 2-3 weeks but I'll have a nice pic for y'all when it arrives :).

you guys always have some nice touchdown pictures I'm excited to see what you guys got...

I have to step my game up this year and see if I can get my stock up like you monsters!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IML Gear Cream!
I have to step my game up this year and see if I can get my stock up like you monsters!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You and me both. a.font!! New td coming for the group love!

Nice td phill! How are you running the T4 ? Is it for tren especially?

Nice td phill! How are you running the T4 ? Is it for tren especially?
[FONT=Verdana,Arial,Tahoma,Calibri,Geneva,sans-serif]I have always had low values, but the doctor (when I was little) never prescribed anything.

I started taking it with HGH and I feel much better with 100-150 mcg/day[/FONT]

Love the boxed orals with the blister packs. Same product obviously but so professionally packaged. You'd think he picked it up at CVS.

Got my 2nd order from PSL.Big thanks to Jozi,Vision and the customer service they helped me with my order because i managed to fuck it up TWICE.The order took less than a 5 work days to be delivered i am verry happy with that.Anyway do you guys have seen this from Psl,my tren came under covered "stealthy" lmao
I dont know how to upload the pucture without link..

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry but i had to pin before taking the pic :D
52eaff4ce5379e6fa68ba3b5468d18fd.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Back