• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

The Psl 2020 touchdown thread!!

Get Shredded!
Short and sweet but will have some incredible results.

thumbnail

now tell me, how fantastic are the new gold bottles?
did you look at them against the light? have you already found the secret authentication code which, being secret, is hidden?

They look amazing bro love the vials and the nice little peel off label is a nice touch too ;)

2308e70e87c90d1611b1d50677619662.jpg

f7242c0ad8faad24858803e87343ce83.jpg

Now I know why it’s called the gold line!!!
Oh my what a beautiful site. You gotta tell us how your liking the trt plus!!!! Waiting on mine as we speak...
That's one hell of a cycle right there.

Love the TRT blend. What a brilliant idea to have this mix in the lineup.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IML Gear Cream!
Here’s my PSL DROP!!

bcd2d0d746562ff3e3439c314aec988b.jpg

It just arrived a s I’ve already pinned!!

c423ea06c300f66bca05568b0b9443aa.jpg

Ready for Winter! Nice supps too!

Max
#brownbagit

That TRT blend pins soooo smooth let me tell you!

It really is smooth, some blends can have a slight bite to them but I’ll say I’m almost immune to injection pain, it’s been 24 hrs and I feel fine, I’m impressed after two mls total log 900mgs !!! Lol

I say EP gold line is “Goldline quality”

It really is smooth, some blends can have a slight bite to them but I’ll say I’m almost immune to injection pain, it’s been 24 hrs and I feel fine, I’m impressed after two mls total log 900mgs !!! Lol

Hide the women!!

Max

I think it's fair to say that there's always going to be a slight bite or the possibility of some lingering irritation that will be minimal with any blend.. but I've had some that were absolutely brutal..if we can make it as minimal as possible, then that is a success..

I think it's fair to say that there's always going to be a slight bite or the possibility of some lingering irritation that will be minimal with any blend.. but I've had some that were absolutely brutal..if we can make it as minimal as possible, then that is a success..

Ha. well I would tell you guys Straight up if there was any discomfort at all... I’m good as gold brother not even a slight bite after 850mgs

Ha. well I would tell you guys Straight up if there was any discomfort at all... I’m good as gold brother not even a slight bite after 850mgs

I'm very sensitive to high dose gear or blends, and so far he gold line was perfect and very very little pip when I sampled it back in spring. The TRT was perfect, the 300 cut mix had a itty bity feeling the next day, but again this is coming from someone that always gets bad pip from high dose gear or blend. It was a breath of fresh air knowing that I have this opinion to use in the future with no worries about my investment.

I've heard this for the 4th time now and if A.font(pardon if I'm mistaken) and hfo3 both said it then I listen!!

UNCLE Z REP

WWW.UNCLEZ.RU FOR LIST/ORDERING

ORDERS@UNCLEZ.RU FOR ORDER QUESTIONS

PM FOR ALL OTHER HELP

Get Shredded!
I've heard this for the 4th time now and if A.font(pardon if I'm mistaken) and hfo3 both said it then I listen!!

UNCLE Z REP

PM FOR ALL OTHER HELP

Just did another pin lastnight and not a single lump bro and I pin quads on my cruises so if it bothered me I’d know lol

Just did another pin lastnight and not a single lump bro and I pin quads on my cruises so if it bothered me I’d know lol
If memory serves you been onnit a while so hows the sides? Between pip and tren like sides I bailed at 6 weeks. Not EP tho

UNCLE Z REP

PM FOR ALL OTHER HELP

If memory serves you been onnit a while so hows the sides? Between pip and tren like sides I bailed at 6 weeks. Not EP tho

UNCLE Z REP

PM FOR ALL OTHER HELP

Which compound was this you talking about my man? I’ve used So much ep gear lol what I’m running now is just the trt blend till my big cycle I have planned. The dhb I had from ep was amazing even. No pip and I was pushing 1.5cc at a time. Sides were tren similar like sweating and lack of sleep lol

Which compound was this you talking about my man? I’ve used So much ep gear lol what I’m running now is just the trt blend till my big cycle I have planned. The dhb I had from ep was amazing even. No pip and I was pushing 1.5cc at a time. Sides were tren similar like sweating and lack of sleep lol
The dhb is what i was asking about

UNCLE Z REP

PM FOR ALL OTHER HELP

The dhb is what i was asking about

UNCLE Z REP

PM FOR ALL OTHER HELP

Yea the dhb is more than legit and for me pip free in the 8 weeks I ran it at 600mg.
Had one bad lump and that was my fault. I was pinning my shoulder and my dog busted the door open and scared the hell out of me lol

I hope to have one to but who knows when the USPS will get there act together.. Lots of delays.. Maybe Santa will bring mine..
This is how I feel. It's been a minute. USPS is killing smalls!!!!

Definitely some nice TD's

Back