• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

What’s your New Year’s resolutions?

XOTG85

Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Mine are going to be focusing on becoming more aesthetic. I want to focus more on diet and cardio then my gear consumption. I’ve grown so much over 2019 with some good solid mass that I’d be dumb not to really push a chiseled hard look. I’m actually working on my blast, diet, lifting regimen as we speak. I feel with everything tweaked to my advantage I’ll have a very self fulfilling year.

What’s your plans ?

Me more focusing on everything food lift and sleep. Hit the weights much harder and hit cardio harder to burn more fat!! Haven’t ran a cycle yet hopefully burn all my fat off first. lol I wish lol. I got the best Tranner he will be on me! Basically be fit and strong again. Just like bull! All in!!

Try to be more responsible with gear. My lab work is usually high hemoglobin and liver is usually high also. The thing is I feel like a million bucks. I'm getting to old to be irresponsible. Eat better.

Getting my hip replaced in a few weeks.Goal is to get back to top shape afterwards.Will be tough but hopefully I will be able to train much better without the pain and lack of mobility I now have.We will see.

Mine are going to be focusing on becoming more aesthetic. I want to focus more on diet and cardio then my gear consumption. I’ve grown so much over 2019 with some good solid mass that I’d be dumb not to really push a chiseled hard look. I’m actually working on my blast, diet, lifting regimen as we speak. I feel with everything tweaked to my advantage I’ll have a very self fulfilling year.

What’s your plans ?

Just like you, my goal is to cut down in the spring/summer and see what I'm working with. Right now I'm the biggest and strongest I've ever been and I'd like to see how low I can go. Sitting around 250lb and 14%(thicc boy!!) right now 4 weeks into my bulk so I'm going to watch what I eat so I don't have to work harder in a few months.

Another goal is to hit my first power lifting comp this year. Obviously need to time that right with my anticipated cut so it could get tricky.

Just like you, my goal is to cut down in the spring/summer and see what I'm working with. Right now I'm the biggest and strongest I've ever been and I'd like to see how low I can go. Sitting around 250lb and 14%(thicc boy!!) right now 4 weeks into my bulk so I'm going to watch what I eat so I don't have to work harder in a few months.

Another goal is to hit my first power lifting comp this year. Obviously need to time that right with my anticipated cut so it could get tricky.
That’s awesome brother. I feel the same I’m the biggest and strongest I’ve ever been but definitely not the most cut I’ve ever been. I would like to be 210-220 solid af at 7-10% for the spring /summer. I don’t really have time to compete so I would just want to look good.

Back