• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Any love for Middle Eastern bitches?

Daark

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Cmon someone else out there must like the exotic dark beauties.

pinay-mms-scandal.jpg
beautiful-iranian-women-topless-4.jpg
417435.jpg
02_15.jpg

Which one is your wife?

ive seen some very pretty ‘persian’ beauties. I would have totally nailed cleopatra back in the day. You ever meet an Iranian woman with green eyes? That’s on my bucket list, just not sure if it’s real or if it’s contacts ?

Which one is your wife?

ive seen some very pretty ‘persian’ beauties. I would have totally nailed cleopatra back in the day. You ever meet an Iranian woman with green eyes? That’s on my bucket list, just not sure if it’s real or if it’s contacts ?
lol in fact my girl is Persian, but I ain't sharing those. :-D

In other news... I’ve had a boner for this 40 something year old scientist from Nepal for the last ten years. I’ve worked with her on projects before and she seems really ‘high end’ kinda uppity but she’s a real sweet person. Her husband is a doctor of course... I bet they live in a mansion. I have zero chance but I daydream sometimes lol. I mean, I have sex with her every time I see her, in my mind. Not sure if that counts but to lust in my heart is the same as lust in real life, right?

it’s a battle...

When it comes to women... beauty is beauty. Doesn’t matter where they come from.

I do find beautiful women who are modest and humble to be the most appealing. Something special about being intimate with a women who doesn’t broadcast her carnality to the world. That’s one thing middle eastern women have going for them.

In other news... I’ve had a boner for this 40 something year old scientist from Nepal for the last ten years. I’ve worked with her on projects before and she seems really ‘high end’ kinda uppity but she’s a real sweet person. Her husband is a doctor of course... I bet they live in a mansion. I have zero chance but I daydream sometimes lol. I mean, I have sex with her every time I see her, in my mind. Not sure if that counts but to lust in my heart is the same as lust in real life, right?

it’s a battle...

You would be surprised. They all want a boy toy ! Hit it!! Lol

Max

so no go on the ram 1500 and Honda shadow?

what if I get my abs back?
Fuck if that's all you need I will lend you my car and you lend me your shadow for a weekend. I have been wanting to fuck one on a bike for a while. Promise to clean up any of my pecker tracks.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I like ‘Em! Especially the green eyed ones with distinctive noses and curly hair. There is the diet related BO problem. But that can be cleared up by feeding them chicken fried steak, collard greens, moon pies and red pop. Get them smelling like a red neck woman in no time.

I like ‘Em! Especially the green eyed ones with distinctive noses and curly hair. There is the diet related BO problem. But that can be cleared up by feeding them chicken fried steak, collard greens, moon pies and red pop. Get them smelling like a red neck woman in no time.

Razor 🪒 for sure. A good waxing @ ULTA! That goes for all hairy chicks!!

Max

After living in Scotland, the hair don’t bother me. The human stink does. I guess Arab BO is better than hairy, pasty, white chicks that smell like a clothes hamper which hasn’t been emptied for a week.

And I’d rather eat Arab food (my favorite) over that tasteless mush and greasy food in the UK.

Yea... the BO is difficult to get past. I know the male sand wizards at my gym stink up the entire block. They get complaints a lot. There’s a notice hanging on the wall ‘reminding patrons of proper hygiene’. We all know who they is talking bout...

id take redneck clothes hamper over curry any day. Least I can relate to that trailer park stench... lol

Bad females. I like lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

IMG_5354.jpgMax

Max’s 10s are really only 8s but at least he changed the label.

Get Shredded!
Breast implants are forbidden in the Middle East so I'll pass
I’m exactly the opposite. Thank Allah there are enough to go around.

I do not discriminate.

Sent from my SM-A505U using Tapatalk

Mia khalifa is my future baby mama but not sure if she’s Muslim like she plays or Mexican, either way I would but balls deep in her .

- - - Updated - - -

I do not discriminate.

Correct quote is I do not discriminate I penetrate .

Mia khalifa is my future baby mama but not sure if she’s Muslim like she plays or Mexican, either way I would but balls deep in her .

- - - Updated - - -

I was about to say i was surprised no one had mention her....

- - - Updated - - -

Lol...I used to say that all the time. Or "if u discriminate u masterbate"

Back