• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Any love for Middle Eastern bitches?

3 shooters of Clase azul doubles

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Are you talking about the Clase Azul Reposado..the one finished in sherry barrels? That shit is GAF.

But I’d hit that non-Halal pork chop.
But again, I’m a sailor so what does that even means.....?

Not yet....but I'd probably be talking to it.

Id hit it just cause... big girls work harder :p

Are you talking about the Clase Azul Reposado..the one finished in sherry barrels? That shit is GAF.

But I’d hit that non-Halal pork chop.
But again, I’m a sailor so what does that even means.....?

BINGO! Pure GOLD the smoothest tequila known to man... she also comes in a fancy bottle too :)

14277.jpg

Id hit it just cause... big girls work harder :p

BINGO! Pure GOLD the smoothest tequila known to man... she also comes in a fancy bottle too :)

Yessss!! I love it !! Lol

Max

Please tell me this is photo shopd. Absolutely beautiful.. amazing how some of these girls are built.. genetics goes a looooooonnnngggg way

Sent from my 6062W using Tapatalk
Indeed!
Prolly fake titties. Booty looks shopped. You can see one of the chair legs bent under her ass where they used the bubble tool. Lol

I'll take a natty small/medium tittied girl with a big ass though.

Please tell me this is photo shopd. Absolutely beautiful.. amazing how some of these girls are built.. genetics goes a looooooonnnngggg way

Sent from my 6062W using Tapatalk

Never know what is under the hijab, niqab, or Burka. I’m not sure about the photoshop thing but the face is beautiful!!

Max

Wtf. You guys got me fucked up

- - - Updated - - -

I always had a thing for Asian girls. A little yellow fever

- - - Updated - - -

Time to move on to bigger and better things lol

Back