• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Don’t rape me

Classic1988

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
What’s up everyone, been skimming the forums for about 4 years now and finally broke down and made an account, I’m 31 years old and I’ve been working out religiously for 4 years, on anabolics for 2. But again I studied the pharmacology behind an olive the entire time and became obsessed. Prior to working out I was in prison for 3 years, got out and continued doing drugs and it wasn’t until I went to rehab and that’s when it began...I became obsessed. I no longer wanted to do Xanax, heroin, meth, sometimes crack depending on what girl I was around lol. My life completely changed. I started at 120, I’m on average 182 about 12% bf maybe less maybe more but either way I look fucking great with my shirt off 😎 thanks to all the amazing knowledge on these forums and my lack of research I have learned a lot about what not to do. My first cycle was 500mg of test e I think, got it from a dude on amazon lol he was selling me superdrol and pretty sure he sent me a vial of veggie oil. Idk if we’re aloud to drop sources but Walmart was prolly his source. I’m an experimenter tho, By the end of my first year of cruising and blasting (mostly blasting....ya I’m fucking stupid but getting bloods regularly) I was running 200 test e and 600 tren ace. I figured out by experimenting 500 of test is still way t fucking much for me. If anyone has any critique on how I could had made this introduction any better let me know, I can post pictures of myself and my blood work if someone will let me know how to fucking post pics! Thanks everyone and please don’t rape me yelling at me letting me know how’s my rules I broke

Welcome to asf bro! Be smart with cycles and sources bro that’s all I can say. There’s plenty of info here to keep you safe and plenty of vets willing to answer your questions.
As far as posting pics I use tapatalk so posting pics for me is super easy lol I would like to see your transformation. I was around 120lbs when I first started lifting to and I’m around 190 right now!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome

Max

Can someone help this dude to post his bloods.
I'm not sure why, but I really really want to rape you bro. I'll hold off though.
Going to try and send you a PM bro- dont know if it will work with your post count though.

Last edited:
well shit, apparently you need 10 posts before I can PM you- get some more posts in so I can PM you and I will see about getting your bloods posted here.

IML Gear Cream!
It’s a trick bro he’s trying to pm you dick pics!! I fell for it atleast a dozen times today alone!!!

2Q==

2Q==

It’s a trick bro he’s trying to pm you dick pics!! I fell for it atleast a dozen times today alone!!!

Attachments

• kermitmf.jpg
    kermitmf.jpg
    6.8 KB · Views: 132
Hi and welcome Classic1988, this side of the fence is where the real life rush begins. Don't look back and glad you are moving foreword. Remember a real man doesn't back up. Peace Brother!:twothumbs:

What’s up everyone, been skimming the forums for about 4 years now and finally broke down and made an account, I’m 31 years old and I’ve been working out religiously for 4 years, on anabolics for 2. But again I studied the pharmacology behind an olive the entire time and became obsessed. Prior to working out I was in prison for 3 years, got out and continued doing drugs and it wasn’t until I went to rehab and that’s when it began...I became obsessed. I no longer wanted to do Xanax, heroin, meth, sometimes crack depending on what girl I was around lol. My life completely changed. I started at 120, I’m on average 182 about 12% bf maybe less maybe more but either way I look fucking great with my shirt off thanks to all the amazing knowledge on these forums and my lack of research I have learned a lot about what not to do. My first cycle was 500mg of test e I think, got it from a dude on amazon lol he was selling me superdrol and pretty sure he sent me a vial of veggie oil. Idk if we’re aloud to drop sources but Walmart was prolly his source. I’m an experimenter tho, By the end of my first year of cruising and blasting (mostly blasting....ya I’m fucking stupid but getting bloods regularly) I was running 200 test e and 600 tren ace. I figured out by experimenting 500 of test is still way t fucking much for me. If anyone has any critique on how I could had made this introduction any better let me know, I can post pictures of myself and my blood work if someone will let me know how to fucking post pics! Thanks everyone and please don’t rape me yelling at me letting me know how’s my rules I broke
STFU cop.

my FDA company phone

Hahahahah my new romodel! Post count? Damn it’s like that? Is it safe to give everyone my name or will I be more liable to be raped?

- - - Updated - - -

I was only raped 4 times

im Thinking about running 102.4 ccs of hgh the Japanese kind. I’m new to this. Then a insulin/vodka shot with Dbol powder around the shot glass. Do I need arimidex?

Idk how u can post rape videos and I can’t even post a fucking picture of my blood work from Dutchpharma.....yup there’s my plug....to soon?

Get Shredded!
Idk how u can post rape videos and I can’t even post a fucking picture of my blood work from Dutchpharma.....yup there’s my plug....to soon?

Ohhh this is how u respond to things individually....now that I fucking confused everyone. Got 10 posts tho!

- - - Updated - - -

Welcome to asf. Glad you ditched the hard drugs. Stick around, this is a great forum.
Thanks man! Means a lot! This is exactly why I need to continue being sober

Welcome to asf bro! Be smart with cycles and sources bro that’s all I can say. There’s plenty of info here to keep you safe and plenty of vets willing to answer your questions.
As far as posting pics I use tapatalk so posting pics for me is super easy lol I would like to see your transformation. I was around 120lbs when I first started lifting to and I’m around 190 right now!

Idk what tapatalk is, can u message me and walk me through it? This is confusing af for me
It’s almost 2020.....why the hell is it complicated to post a picture

Ok guys, it says I have 0 friends....this makes me want to do drugs.....make me value my own life and be my friend. 🙃

I’m

Can someone help this dude to post his bloods.
I'm not sure why, but I really really want to rape you bro. I'll hold off though.
Going to try and send you a PM bro- dont know if it will work with your post count though.

im actually unrapable,

Welcome to the forum brother and good on you for cleaning your life up. Just keep pushing in this direction and don't look back.

Just be careful bro. Forgive me for making assumptions but I can only assume you were an addict which means you have an addictive personality. Trading one addiction (drugs) for another (steroids/lifting) can be good in some cases but can also be bad. Again, forgive me for making assumptions but people like yourself typically always need something to fixate their addictive personalities on. Luckily in this case, (responsible) steroid use and lifting won't ruin your life or kill you, but abuse can/will eventually. Sounds like so far you have kept your cycling well withing the responsible range and are doing very well at this.

Just gotta remember though...the gear will keep you feeling great. There may be a time where you have to come off and you feel depressed and shitty, or a certain compound doesn't react well with you and effects you psychologically (cough...Tren). You can ride the androgen high for a while but there will be points in life where you need to take a break and maybe come off and run a PCT and you won't have the hormones to make you feel great. It's those times where you need to be the strongest bro. Even if you blast and cruise like I do there will always be ups and downs when playing with hormones. Hell, cruising for me feels like PCT. I hate only running 200mg test. I hate feeling like a normal schmuck.

Forgive my rant. I had a buddy of mine pass away a couple years ago. His situation was very similar to yours. Drugs, jail, rehab, got on gear, got ripped, got a job, got a nice girl, came off the gear (money issues), relapsed and OD'd a few months later. He would text me after he came off gear asking if I could spot him some free gear for now to keep him going. He couldn't handle being off. He just went from relying on one thing to another for his happiness.

Long ass story short...you gotta rely on you and you only for happiness and self worth. Steroids are just a bonus.

Anyways, WELCOME AGAIN BRO! Sorry if this got all weird and depressing. We're glad to have you here.

NOW BEND OVER!

giphy.gif

Last edited:
Being on the juice for me,, being so small ,,made me feel great,, too good.....That's when my trouble started...Much of what you mentioned 1st...Those days are behind me as well as several houses,wives,BMW's..................and a shit load of time I can never get back.!!I'm only telling you this to give you a heads UP...!!!.If,at anytime your head starts creeping back to the Dark Side,,get some help ,,get off the gear........It's not worth going back.....As for the dick pics and future raping.............Not my scene,,good luck on all THAT.!!

Good post bro- I suggest op keep it simple to start- had stated something about insulin and I definitely do not recommend that for him- he has a good base and should really just be running simple stacks to start IMO
Welcome to the forum brother and good on you for cleaning your life up. Just keep pushing in this direction and don't look back.

Just be careful bro. Forgive me for making assumptions but I can only assume you were an addict which means you have an addictive personality. Trading one addiction (drugs) for another (steroids/lifting) can be good in some cases but can also be bad. Again, forgive me for making assumptions but people like yourself typically always need something to fixate their addictive personalities on. Luckily in this case, (responsible) steroid use and lifting won't ruin your life or kill you, but abuse can/will eventually. Sounds like so far you have kept your cycling well withing the responsible range and are doing very well at this.

Just gotta remember though...the gear will keep you feeling great. There may be a time where you have to come off and you feel depressed and shitty, or a certain compound doesn't react well with you and effects you psychologically (cough...Tren). You can ride the androgen high for a while but there will be points in life where you need to take a break and maybe come off and run a PCT and you won't have the hormones to make you feel great. It's those times where you need to be the strongest bro. Even if you blast and cruise like I do there will always be ups and downs when playing with hormones. Hell, cruising for me feels like PCT. I hate only running 200mg test. I hate feeling like a normal schmuck.

Forgive my rant. I had a buddy of mine pass away a couple years ago. His situation was very similar to yours. Drugs, jail, rehab, got on gear, got ripped, got a job, got a nice girl, came off the gear (money issues), relapsed and OD'd a few months later. He would text me after he came off gear asking if I could spot him some free gear for now to keep him going. He couldn't handle being off. He just went from relying on one thing to another for his happiness.

Long ass story short...you gotta rely on you and you only for happiness and self worth. Steroids are just a bonus.

Anyways, WELCOME AGAIN BRO! Sorry if this got all weird and depressing. We're glad to have you here.

NOW BEND OVER!

giphy.gif

Back