• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Glutathione

GYMnTONIC

Super Moderator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey guys. I'm currently using Glutathione by Amino Asylum.

This is my first time ever using it tbh. I have always heard great things about it but never pulled the trigger.

I started my first two dosages at 200mgs SubQ. Once I felt confident in that, I moved to 400mgs IM and I am doing that EOD.

I have to say I honestly feel a difference already I feel way overall clearer minded and my sleep has been better. 2 days this week I have slept 8 hours only waking up 1x in that time frame. Prior to this for years I wake up 5-10x per night, many times to urinate, or drink water. No exaggeration.

So my question is this. All the studies I have seen show that Glutathione is barely effective IM, but if you use it I.V, it is super effective. So much so that they use this with cancer patients to treat the poisonous effects of Chemo.

Has anyone here used this method, personally or had it administered in the Hospital or a Medical proffessional?

I need to know if a slow drip is required and/or what dosages are being used professionaly.

Appreciate any feedback.

Glutathione is an antioxidant.
Unless you a glutathione deficiency, supplementing it can gave negative effects or block the actions of other antioxidants and minerals such as zinc.

I used it IV a handful of times. I did it myself with a slin pin. After having a nurse explain to me how I could do it and debating if it was worth it or not I decided to try it. I was blown away by how effective it seemed to be. I could smell it coming out of my urin and sweat. Literally the next day when I woke up I just felt like a new man full of energy. I’ve IVed 600mg about 6 or 7 times now. Unless you know what your doing I would not recommend this and even if you know exactly what your doing I still would not recommend this. I had a pretty shitty experience once where the needle came out of the vein and I injected the glutathione into soft tissue/ sub q layer of skin. I didn’t notice right away unti got an extremely bad burning sensation and noticed the area was swelling a bit. Talk about a scary situation not knowing exactly what went wrong at first and my arm feeling like a flame thrower was being held to it. If you know a nurse or a dr who can administer this for you properly than I’d say give it a try.

also let me add IV was my first handful of times trying glutathione. When I did try it out IM I didn’t notice anything or feel anything I normally do from IV. In my experience it’s much more efficient IV.

- - - Updated - - -

Glutathione is an antioxidant.
Unless you a glutathione deficiency, supplementing it can gave negative effects or block the actions of other antioxidants and minerals such as zinc.
This is not exactly true.

If you take glutathione excessively than yes it can have negative effects but taking it say once or twice a week in a moderate dose can have several healthy benefits. Personally I use it towards the end of an oral run, immediately after an oral run, after a blast.

I do IM every M W F 100mg each day. When on orals I do EOD.

Now, I personally don’t think that your dose is warranted. Why?

I know a ton of brothers that take adrol, sdrol, Mtren etc, heavy hitters, and dose 100mg EOD, then add MIC injectable as well after and there liver values are pretty much normal!

I would say your taking more than you need.

The daily recommended dose of TAD in patients receiving chemotherapy with cisplatin or analogues is 1.5 g / m2 (corresponding to 2.5 g) administered slowly intravenously. However, the dosage is dependent on the patient's age, weight and clinical condition, and should also be correlated with the dose and dosage schedule of the chemotherapy. In case of administration of glutathione in combination with chemotherapy, intravenous infusion of TAD should take place within 15 to 30 minutes prior to the start of chemotherapy. In the event of long-lasting therapies, the lowest dosages of the product (600 mg) to be administered intramuscularly or slowly intravenously can be used.

The daily recommended dose of TAD in patients receiving chemotherapy with cisplatin or analogues is 1.5 g / m2 (corresponding to 2.5 g) administered slowly intravenously. However, the dosage is dependent on the patient's age, weight and clinical condition, and should also be correlated with the dose and dosage schedule of the chemotherapy. In case of administration of glutathione in combination with chemotherapy, intravenous infusion of TAD should take place within 15 to 30 minutes prior to the start of chemotherapy. In the event of long-lasting therapies, the lowest dosages of the product (600 mg) to be administered intramuscularly or slowly intravenously can be used.

looks like we have the same glutathione Phill lol. I got mine from PSL and the fold out was in Italian. When I translated it in google that’s exactly what one section said word for word lol.

If you take glutathione excessively than yes it can have negative effects but taking it say once or twice a week in a moderate dose can have several healthy benefits. Personally I use it towards the end of an oral run, immediately after an oral run, after a blast.
Would appreciate studies to support this conclusion.

IML Gear Cream!
All I found when googling is that high doses can lighten/whiten skin and, that using long term continued use can lower zinc levels. Doesn’t say what long term is though.

Thanks fellas, great info.

JSwole when you say you did it IV, did you actually set yourself up with a legit IV bag and do it that way, or did you just shoot it straight into vein.

Appreciate all the info here :)

In for more info , im currently using Gluthatione from AA ss well. Im doing 200mg eod IM.

Local IV bars offer Gluthatione , but its kinda pricey ($200)

Im going to have to try this with orals. Do bloods before, then run a full cycle, then gets bloods in the middle. I usually have elevated enzymes and messed up ldl/hdl . It would be nice to see normal to normal-high range. Obviously i would take my efas.

Max

A few weeks into this. I have still not gotten the courage to go IV with this though I really want to.

As for IM and its effects I have to say this stuff is pure magic.

I had a hangover on the weekend, got up drank my electrolytes and did 400mgs of this IM...within minutes of the shot I could instantly feel the head fog go away, etc.

I have been using it ED and I will tell you what. 400mgs an hour before my workout and I have some of the best workout ever. It has mental and physical effects.

Besides BPC157, I would hands down say this is the most amazing compound on the market that I have tried. This is truly a miracle drug and I totally understand why they give it to Cancer patients.

ON a side note. Be sure to use a 25g or smaller pin. I tried it with a few larger pins and it stings like a MoFo. You don't want too much water too fast I promise you that.

Also let the Glutathione hit room temperature before using or you will be very sorry I assure you.

A few weeks into this. I have still not gotten the courage to go IV with this though I really want to.

As for IM and its effects I have to say this stuff is pure magic.

I had a hangover on the weekend, got up drank my electrolytes and did 400mgs of this IM...within minutes of the shot I could instantly feel the head fog go away, etc.

I have been using it ED and I will tell you what. 400mgs an hour before my workout and I have some of the best workout ever. It has mental and physical effects.

Besides BPC157, I would hands down say this is the most amazing compound on the market that I have tried. This is truly a miracle drug and I totally understand why they give it to Cancer patients.

ON a side note. Be sure to use a 25g or smaller pin. I tried it with a few larger pins and it stings like a MoFo. You don't want too much water too fast I promise you that.

Also let the Glutathione hit room temperature before using or you will be very sorry I assure you.

I pin 100mg slin pin eod rear delt.

I don’t drink a lot but notice when I do it has less effect on me.

I pin 100mg ED when on cycle.

Thanks fellas, great info.

JSwole when you say you did it IV, did you actually set yourself up with a legit IV bag and do it that way, or did you just shoot it straight into vein.

Appreciate all the info here :)

like a junkie I did it iv with a slin pin. I had a friend who is a nurse and was also a corpsmen in the military show me how to do it. I was told that’s how they would administer pain meds on the battle field if they didn’t have access to IV bags. I was terrified doing it and even after I was just thinking “ holy shit I can’t believe I just did that” IV bags are so damn expensive unfortunately. I would like to do it more often but it’s just a scary process for me. It’s one thing taking a shot IM but taking one IV I have to really mentally prepare myself for it. It wasn’t nearly as bad having someone do it for me but actually doing it myself is still scary. I will say though I don’t recommend anyone try this. With that being said I was shocked at how much of a difference it made and I actually physically felt better.

like a junkie I did it iv with a slin pin. I had a friend who is a nurse and was also a corpsmen in the military show me how to do it. I was told that’s how they would administer pain meds on the battle field if they didn’t have access to IV bags. I was terrified doing it and even after I was just thinking “ holy shit I can’t believe I just did that” IV bags are so damn expensive unfortunately. I would like to do it more often but it’s just a scary process for me. It’s one thing taking a shot IM but taking one IV I have to really mentally prepare myself for it. It wasn’t nearly as bad having someone do it for me but actually doing it myself is still scary. I will say though I don’t recommend anyone try this. With that being said I was shocked at how much of a difference it made and I actually physically felt better.

I have done my own IV's before and blood draws so I dont mind it per say but I've never gone IV with any compound or drug ever in my life.

And though I trust this resource, I think this is where reality hits home. IM and SubQ have alot of room for error, but if there is anything that is in this, that is not supposed to be there, you are talking massive potential issues, and that is why I haven't pulled the trigger. I do see the results IV vs IM are extraordinary. I may buy some from a compounding pharmacy. I can get a script and human grade version but it costs about 5x as much.

Back