Need help with blood pressure asap

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    37 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by HorseLegs View Post
    I appreciate you. I will wait until tuesday and get some telmisartin. Been 4 hours since lasix 20mg and headache went away real quick. Holding water from the growth and the extra food off my rebound.

I can't say what my bp is as my automatic bp cuff gets to many false readings. Just ordered a manual one. Definitely feel much better already. I will just take it easy on the sodium and cut back on the growth until i get my new meds tuesday.
    They have a few nice ones on amazon that are very accurate, battery operated with a cuff, the one I have monitors your bp and stores it inside the unit so you can track your bp. I think it was about 80 bucks if I remember. It even has a Setting for a second user. Def get your a good one, bp is nothing to play around with especially when running gear. I monitor mine constantly when running cycles! I also hear garlic helps with bp but as far as water retention def cut back on sodium, drink lots of lemon water, if you can try to do something that allows you to sweat, like a walk or a run on a treadmill. Sweating also helps relieve the body of water weight. However I would not advise that if you do not have a way to monitor your BP. Magnesium and dandelion if you can find some also helps reduce WR. Good luck amigo.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    218 Posts
    Rep Points

I can appreciate that you self medicate, I’ve been there. Not to mention I have a Dr. in my family, which tends to jade my thinking. That said, I just want to stress that BP isn’t anything to F with. Sure, I have my own self prescribed BP meds to be transparent, but while trying to work my way through a similar issue my sister made me drop what I was doing and go straight to an urgent care. She had a patient recently who ignored her advice and stroked out.

Just saying, sometimes we really shouldn’t “wait til Tuesday” or wait when we think we have an infection. I know it’s what we do, but just wanted to throw it out there.

LowT

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    623 Posts
    Rep Points

You need get off all compounds asap if you're on any, including TRT- get off for a couple weeks it won't kill you.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    554 Posts
    Rep Points

What are you taking right now for AS?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    323 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by badger31 View Post
    Lisinopril is very weak. Be honest with your doctor and tell him you use steroids and after a 2 minute lecture he will most likely prescribe you Metropolol which is the strongest BP drug and HCL, a milder version of Lasix. Within 2 weeks you should notice huge changes. My BP was horrible before Metropolol, a combo of genetics, job and wife stress and steroid use. My BP has been in check for 2 years now thanks to Metropolol. I will tell you that because of the strength of Metropolol, it's sides are way worse than Lisinopril. The lethargy really sucks but it's worth it to have a BP of 120/75 and not 180/110. Good luck and be honest with the doctor. They see much worse than steroid use.
    Metoprolol is great. The sides are a little annoying. Weird dizziness but not only does it lower my BP it helps me chill the fuck out a little bit. I'm an intense person.

Sent from my moto g(7) play using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,427 Posts
    Rep Points

wtf is bimart? I agree with malt- just cut your skull and stick a straw in your brain until the pressure goes away- ez peezy and no outrageous dr bills

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    44 Posts
    Rep Points

How much potassium are you getting? Before taking a water pill do yourself a favor and watch the following video.

Sent from my BLN-L24 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    51 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by lifter6973 View Post
    wtf is bimart? I agree with malt- just cut your skull and stick a straw in your brain until the pressure goes away- ez peezy and no outrageous dr bills
    A store for bi sexuals.

Some stupid advice in this thread. Get off everything even trt?? uhhh ya like I am sure all of the esters are going to clear by tuesday before my doc app😂

Straw in brain seems legit. Ill go through my dick hole and just use a really long straw.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,427 Posts
    Rep Points

Xpel is the only otc diuretic I've used that works man. It's better than nothing. Reduce your salt intake as well and keep flushing with water. Moving forward, order you some hctz 25mg tabs and have them on hand. One before bed with water will drop a good couple pounds overnight when necessary. Your kidneys work better at night and when prone, hence why I say to take it at night.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,427 Posts
    Rep Points

Are you on orals? Unexplained water retention can be caused by impaired kidney function, so keep that in mind

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    51 Posts
    Rep Points

Ya. Winny at 40mgs a day. This all happened when I stopped my cut went straight to 500 over maintenance and upped growth from 2iu-6iu or that peptide shit as you say, just kidding.... Thanks.

Definitely something to consider after my first show in July. Could possibly be the most dangerous part rebounding if not being careful besides the drying out before the big day.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,427 Posts
    Rep Points

yeah, but be prepared to wake up every 40 min or so to piss, right? I hate that but you gotta do what you gotta do
    Quote Originally Posted by GarlicChicken View Post
    Xpel is the only otc diuretic I've used that works man. It's better than nothing. Reduce your salt intake as well and keep flushing with water. Moving forward, order you some hctz 25mg tabs and have them on hand. One before bed with water will drop a good couple pounds overnight when necessary. Your kidneys work better at night and when prone, hence why I say to take it at night.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,427 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by lifter6973 View Post
    yeah, but be prepared to wake up every 40 min or so to piss, right? I hate that but you gotta do what you gotta do
    Yep lol but it works like a mofo. Lasix is stronger but isn't usually necessary imo
    Ya. Winny at 40mgs a day. This all happened when I stopped my cut went straight to 500 over maintenance and upped growth from 2iu-6iu or that peptide shit as you say, just kidding.... Thanks.

Definitely something to consider after my first show in July. Could possibly be the most dangerous part rebounding if not being careful besides the drying out before the big day.
    Ah, it's the "GH" man lol. The winny can definitely increase BP but not in the form of water retention, unless your kidneys aren't keeping up.

Might be a good idea to get some labs done dude. Just in case it is your kidneys, you don't want to fuck them up. There's not much of a second chance with those puppies

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    205 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by GarlicChicken View Post
    I use Xpel and works OK. That's for an over the counter medication.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,046 Posts
    Rep Points

I have a lot of dyazides coming Thursday from reliable rx.
    They do not carry dyazide, which is a mixture of hydrochlorothiazide and triamterene. So what did you actually order?