Prostate issues

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 26

Thread: Prostate issues

  1. #1
    Senior Member

    Bigtoe's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    2,467

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    522
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    919
    Thanked in
    613 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Prostate issues

    I use to take cialis daily but the side effects I cant deal with right now. Extremely bloodshot eyes in the morning and really bad heartburn is what I cant take anymore.
    .
    Cialis worked great allowing me to have a decent stream again. Now that I stopped my doc gave me a script for flowmax. I have only taken only one and I felt too dizzy and tired to take another.

    Anyone know of anything that would allow me to pee normal again?



    Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

  2. #2
    Board Rep
    BOARD REP

    samgraves82's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Age
    38
    Posts
    4,169

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,067
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2,866
    Thanked in
    2,062 Posts
    Rep Points
    45791150

    Not what ya wanna hear but gotta get rid of the high DHT brotha

  3. #3
    Board Rep
    BOARD REP

    samgraves82's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Age
    38
    Posts
    4,169

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,067
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2,866
    Thanked in
    2,062 Posts
    Rep Points
    45791150

    Quote Originally Posted by Bigtoe View Post
    I use to take cialis daily but the side effects I cant deal with right now. Extremely bloodshot eyes in the morning and really bad heartburn is what I cant take anymore.
    .
    Cialis worked great allowing me to have a decent stream again. Now that I stopped my doc gave me a script for flowmax. I have only taken only one and I felt too dizzy and tired to take another.

    Anyone know of anything that would allow me to pee normal again?



    Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    Maybe talk to doc bout an inhibitor

  4. #4
    Senior Member

    Oldschool's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    5,731

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    576
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,249
    Thanked in
    719 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    How big is your prostate?
    SCIENCE TO PRACTICE

  5. #5
    Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD


    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    3,353

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,651
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    639
    Thanked in
    455 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Reduce your cia to EOD -

  6. #6
    Senior Member

    Bigtoe's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    2,467

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    522
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    919
    Thanked in
    613 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by Oldschool View Post
    How big is your prostate?
    Not sure I'm in my mid 40s and my doctor really doesn't seem to be interested in checking. Last week gave me flowmax and said if this didn't help they would send me somewhere. I know at 30 I was told I had a large prostate by my old doc.

    Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

  7. #7
    Senior Member

    Bigtoe's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    2,467

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    522
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    919
    Thanked in
    613 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by samgraves82 View Post
    Not what ya wanna hear but gotta get rid of the high DHT brotha
    I am sure they dont help. I cut them out since this past summer but have not seen any change. I miss my mast and provi combo.

    Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

  8. #8
    Senior Member

    HeavyMetalMadMan's Avatar


    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    257

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    170
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    184
    Thanked in
    110 Posts
    Rep Points
    8233055

    Do you take Saw Palmetto? If not, I would start at (3)450mg capsules once in the morning and once at night...Thats what helped me.
    Last edited by HeavyMetalMadMan; 12-28-2019 at 12:41 PM.
    2019 ASF FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION👑

  9. #9
    Senior Member

    Bigtoe's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    2,467

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    522
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    919
    Thanked in
    613 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by HeavyMetalMadMan View Post
    Do you take Saw Palmetto? If not, I would start at (3)450mg capsules once in the morning and once at night.
    I'm open to anything at the moment. Will definitely get some.

    Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

  10. #10
    Senior Member

    HeavyMetalMadMan's Avatar


    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    257

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    170
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    184
    Thanked in
    110 Posts
    Rep Points
    8233055

    Quote Originally Posted by Bigtoe View Post
    I'm open to anything at the moment. Will definitely get some.

    Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    Definitely get it bro! It has alot of benefits...just check dosing on the product you get, because theres different forms....I got 450mg capsules from CVS and the recommended dosage is (1) 3x daily...but I tolerate it well so I use more...but for me its a must on cycle for lowering DHT...for urine flow, prostate, acne, hair, etc...hope this helps bro!
    Last edited by HeavyMetalMadMan; 12-28-2019 at 02:07 PM.
    2019 ASF FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION👑

  11. #11
    Senior Member

    custom's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    9,363

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    3,006
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    6,608
    Thanked in
    3,605 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by Bigtoe View Post
    I use to take cialis daily but the side effects I cant deal with right now. Extremely bloodshot eyes in the morning and really bad heartburn is what I cant take anymore.
    .
    Cialis worked great allowing me to have a decent stream again. Now that I stopped my doc gave me a script for flowmax. I have only taken only one and I felt too dizzy and tired to take another.

    Anyone know of anything that would allow me to pee normal again?



    Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    Please clear your pm box. I can't return your pm. Thank you

  12. #12
    Senior Member

    Bigtoe's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    2,467

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    522
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    919
    Thanked in
    613 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by custom View Post
    Please clear your pm box. I can't return your pm. Thank you
    Its partially cleared.

    Thanks

    Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

  13. #13
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Posts
    354

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    659
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    175
    Thanked in
    130 Posts
    Rep Points
    6045369

    I have heard many good things about saw palmetto. I will be going to cvs tomorrow. Thanks heavy metal mad man.

  14. #14
    Senior Member

    Bigtoe's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    2,467

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    522
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    919
    Thanked in
    613 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by HeavyMetalMadMan View Post
    Definitely get it bro! It has alot of benefits...just check dosing on the product you get, because theres different forms....I got 450mg capsules from CVS and the recommended dosage is (1) 3x daily...but I tolerate it well so I use more...but for me its a must on cycle for lowering DHT...for urine flow, prostate, acne, hair, etc...hope this helps bro!
    Wife went by the cvs and pickes up some saw palmetto for me today.

    A guy at the gym gave me a just expired bottle of this shit too. Didnt help Rich out so not sure if it's an good. Thoughts??

    Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

  15. #15
    Senior Member

    thebear's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Location
    Between my wifeís legs
    Posts
    1,130

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    882
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    804
    Thanked in
    555 Posts
    Rep Points
    230201942

    Quote Originally Posted by Bigtoe View Post
    Wife went by the cvs and pickes up some saw palmetto for me today.

    A guy at the gym gave me a just expired bottle of this shit too. Didnt help Rich out so not sure if it's an good. Thoughts??

    Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    Never used it. But have had friends use his Organ Liver Defender with Sdrol for 8wks! Yes 8wks and all liver values were normal. So from what I have seen it works. For the prostate, I donít know.

Similar Threads

  1. Prostate
    By bigtime916 in forum Anabolic Steroids
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 11-21-2020, 05:02 PM
  2. Prostate Issues?
    By Samson in forum The Pit
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 02-04-2017, 01:53 PM
  3. Prostate during PCT
    By meatheads87 in forum Anabolic Steroids
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 05-06-2015, 09:24 PM
  4. My prostate is swollen
    By nuttz51 in forum Muscle Central
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 08-28-2014, 04:50 AM
  5. prostate
    By cold in forum Anabolic Steroids
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 04-19-2014, 06:34 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Copyright© 2012-2020 Anabolic Steroid Discussion Forums