• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Anavar making hands ache?

bbb33

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Been running anavar for about two weeks now and it seems like about an hour or two after taking a dose my hands start to ache. Some days are worse than others and was wondering if anyone else has experienced this before.

Are you taking any aromatase inhibitors such as Arimidex along with the anavar?

Are you taking any aromatase inhibitors such as Arimidex along with the anavar?

question: I’m curious what difference taking an AI would make with hands getting achy?

to answer OP, I have no idea.

One of the Side effects of estrogen inhibitors are muscle, bone and joint pain. For me it starts in the hands, my knuckles especially, been there done that many times when I take to much Arimidex. That’s why I asked.

I know it doesn’t which is why I asked. I assume he may be running something else besides anavar. I personally get serious hand/joint pain when taking to much AI. Just thought I would ask the obvious question.

No, I am not running an AI with it. I'm only running 250 mgs of sus along with it so I'm not needing one. I'm taking 50 mgs of var a day split between two doses. Not sure why this is going on because I've ran it before and didn't have this problem.

No, I am not running an AI with it. I'm only running 250 mgs of sus along with it so I'm not needing one. I'm taking 50 mgs of var a day split between two doses. Not sure why this is going on because I've ran it before and didn't have this problem.

Is it possible the achy hands are unrelated to using anavar?

My first guess was arimidex but I see your not taking ai.
Try Glucosamine supplements and or Tumeric

My first guess was arimidex but I see your not taking ai.
Try Glucosamine supplements and or Tumeric

I can attest turmeric does help with joint pain and it also has other health benefits. I have included it in daily list of supplements I take, it has improved mu knee pain 100 fold.

IML Gear Cream!
What brand of Anavar do you take?

I would say unrelated. Why? I have taken var many times, so have many of you all with no hand symptoms. Yes everyone is different but, 50mg a day is a low dose IMO.

When I run it’s at least 75-100mg. I have run GL var many times, as well as maybe 6 other sources and at higher doses with no symptoms.

But, if you feel it’s related then drop it. Maybe var doesn’t work for you.

OR realize that your taking an AS and there is always some sort of side effect when on.

Just my 2 cents.

Probably not related. Winter weather makes mine hurt like hell too. You got a good source so that's not an issue. Im trying cats claw now for hands,legs and shoulder. This stuff might help me out if its arthritic. Maybe there is something as simple as this or eating a banana would help. Best of luck bro.

Just a thought could it be possible that you are running to much test and your body is not getting enough estrogen to lube your joints? I have heard this debate back in the day and some of the older guys swear by it. Not sure if it’s true! But speaking of which I want to run that exact cycle. I have ran sus before and with the exception of the injections being somewhat painful I had great results from it. I can’t imaging adding anavar to that mix. Now ya getting my mouth watery for my next cycle.

Probably not related. Winter weather makes mine hurt like hell too. You got a good source so that's not an issue. Im trying cats claw now for hands,legs and shoulder. This stuff might help me out if its arthritic. Maybe there is something as simple as this or eating a banana would help. Best of luck bro.
Thanks for the input. I'm still not sure what it is...maybe it's because I've been pushing a little heavier in my workout lately and on top of the cold weather it's taking a slight toll on my hands. I'll probably give the "Cats Claws" a try and see if that helps a little....worth a try anyway. Thanks again.

I would say unrelated. Why? I have taken var many times, so have many of you all with no hand symptoms. Yes everyone is different but, 50mg a day is a low dose IMO.

When I run it’s at least 75-100mg. I have run GL var many times, as well as maybe 6 other sources and at higher doses with no symptoms.

But, if you feel it’s related then drop it. Maybe var doesn’t work for you.

OR realize that your taking an AS and there is always some sort of side effect when on.

Just my 2 cents.

Thanks for the input. I know most people run alot higher of a dose that 50 mgs of var a day but I respond very well to aas. I could take half of what most people take and get just as good results. I may end up bumping up a tad later but for now it doesn't take much for me at all.

Back