• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Horse juice!! Wanna race!!?

maxmuscle1

Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
EQUIPOISE:
Androgenic:Anabolic ratio 50:100
EQ does not have the same 17AA group as D-bol, and it instead has a very long chained ester attached to it. This makes it highly oil soluble.

What can you expect from EQ?

It will increase protein synthesis and recovery. This is crucial when building size.
The most noticeable results will be increased lean muscle mass and strength.
You can expect to gain a significant amount of muscle tissue whilst running Equipoise.
You’ll find people that stack it with other steroids and gain anywhere from 10 to 20lbs of lean muscle mass.
A lot of users report increased vascularity when running moderate to high dosages of EQ. Some users reported these:
* Increased Muscle Hardening Effects
* Increased Endurance
* Enhanced Strength
Due to its long half-life, you can get away with injecting it just once a week. However, some users prefer to inject it twice a week to maintain stable levels in the blood. Because of the double bond attached to carbon 1,2.
Estrogenic side effects and Estrogenic activity is also greatly reduced.
It provides a slow and gradual release which means that aromatization is also suppressed because of this. A lot of forum guys like to stack with test and other AAS. Blood donation and liver/organ support is useful during and after your cycle as well as PCT. Dosages range from 300mg up to 1,400mg. The dose spectrum is broad so with any ped that you are not familiar with; it is probably a good idea to run low the first time, even if your experienced and especially if you have any heart related issues and/or commonly have high RBC count/ high Hematocrit and high hemoglobin. If you dont know what that stuff means, you probably should not be using it. Learn your pct, what bloodwork is and means, and have all your food, supplements, and products before you just ram in 5 cc of something!! Lol

Max

**Boldenone comes in many esters- undecylenate, Cypionate, and acetate are the main three. Undecylenate is the longest lasting, cypionate is medium, boldenone acetate is short, and there is a no ester base as well.

Love EQ.. have been on 600mg pw for the past 16 weeks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Love EQ.. have been on 600mg pw for the past 16 weeks

Nice! It is a great lean builder for sure. Its nice when you can get the high mg stuff so you don’t have to inj. too many mls. I get good looking overall endurance w it as well.

Max

Great write up! Love this stuff! I want the stuff they actually give to the horses lol

Yes! 500ml jug!! Lol

Max

Nice! It is a great lean builder for sure. Its nice when you can get the high mg stuff so you don’t have to inj. too many mls. I get good looking overall endurance w it as well.

Max

I’ve got a 400mg per ml compound.. so I do .5ml mon, .5ml thurs and .5ml sat , also mon and thurs 1ml of test cyp 250

I’ve got a 400mg per ml compound.. so I do .5ml mon, .5ml thurs and .5ml sat , also mon and thurs 1ml of test cyp 250

Thats Rad! 400-500mg/ml is great! Especially when your using a couple compounds. Your doing it the right way. Evenly spaced, keeping your levels steady. I used to front load but, I found that if I’m on a long cycle; it works better over a longer period. For me at least.

Max

I’m at the end of my cycle but I don’t want to come off!! I feel great!!

I’m at the end of my cycle but I don’t want to come off!! I feel great!!

Yeah. Some guys end up doing 24-30 weeks because they like it so much. I always taper down out of habit.

Max

3 weeks into a Test/Deca/EQ (1g/600/900) blast with some dbol added in right now. There is some synergy going on for sure. I front loaded and don't know if it's in my head or not but something has started working very well right now that's more than just the dbol. First time running this combo and I already know I'm going to love it.

EQ isn't as in your face as most other compounds but I really enjoy it if ran at a high dose and at a minimum 16 weeks IMO.

Yeah. Some guys end up doing 24-30 weeks because they like it so much. I always taper down out of habit.

Max
I would love to do 24w of EQ. 16 is about the the limits for my body handling it. Even donating was not keeping my blood from turning into syrup. I could not give at the red cross often enough at the red cross. I would like to learn how to do bloodletting.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

3 weeks into a Test/Deca/EQ (1g/600/900) blast with some dbol added in right now. There is some synergy going on for sure. I front loaded and don't know if it's in my head or not but something has started working very well right now that's more than just the dbol. First time running this combo and I already know I'm going to love it.

EQ isn't as in your face as most other compounds but I really enjoy it if ran at a high dose and at a minimum 16 weeks IMO.

That is what I’m talking about for sure; for me, it is like adding a component to enrich the fuel in your gas tank to make the engine run better and get better mileage. I seem to get slower, steadier gains that I can hold on to between blasts. Gh or MK677 on my trt is helping me hold on to my gains. Great Stuff!

Max

I would love to do 24w of EQ. 16 is about the the limits for my body handling it. Even donating was not keeping my blood from turning into syrup. I could not give at the red cross often enough at the red cross. I would like to learn how to do bloodletting.

I can totally Understand that. Donation is the way to go. I have seen a lot of guys on YouTube doing some crazy stuff but personally, I like to give blood; especially if I get a free Movie Ticket ! Lol

Max

I can totally Understand that. Donation is the way to go. I have seen a lot of guys on YouTube doing some crazy stuff but personally, I like to give blood; especially if I get a free Movie Ticket ! Lol

Max
How did you get your ticket?? Always says free movie tickets but I never get them. They just keep trying to give me more shirts.

How did you get your ticket?? Always says free movie tickets but I never get them. They just keep trying to give me more shirts.

They are always in the parking lots of movie theaters. Idk. I just seem to run into them a lot. Big city.

Max

Starting tomorrow Test/Deca/EQ-600/300/400...............then wk 2 Dbol & Drol(25mg/ed/each).till my MK677 comes in...

Starting tomorrow Test/Deca/EQ-600/300/400...............then wk 2 Dbol & Drol(25mg/ed/each).till my MK677 comes in...

Nice. I hope you log some. Looks like a really good run! I love that combo.

Max

Wait till you see what follows....................that's the appetizer

Get Shredded!
I think I'm running this in couple months

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Switching around wk 10 or 12 to Test/DHB/EQ/Tren-E........................and INJ.SD

Switching around wk 10 or 12 to Test/DHB/EQ/Tren-E........................and INJ.SD

Holy balls Batman! Lol. Definitely going shred you up like a freakshow!!

Max

Favorite compound to stack with EQ is tren ace on the back end of the EQ run. If you're reading this and haven't tried it, do it. Crazy strength and endurance.

That cycle I started with NPP and then transitioned off of it and added tren in around week 16 for 4-6 weeks and holy shit. It's a big boy cycle for sure but it's on another level.

Back