• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Can't find what I'm searching for

GettingOld74

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Feel really stupid as I know that there is a post or sticky about places to get labs ordered and can't find it. I feel like I've searched everywhere. Half way through cycle and need to get labs ran. Can anyone help me out.

ultalabtests.com
privatemdlabs.com

Are 2 that are decent

Max

DEC19
Or
JAN20 discount code
For privatemdlabs

Sent from my SM-A205U using Tapatalk

logo.png

December Bloodwork DISCOUNT CODE:
Save 15% On Your Next Purchase!
Save 15% off of your total purchase amount at Private MD Labs from now until DEC 31st, 2019.

Use coupon code DEC19 at checkout. Please limit use of this coupon to three times.

See redemption instructions below.

How to redeem your discount coupon:

1. Add tests to order in your shopping cart
2. Enter the discount code in the “Enter Coupon Code” box and click “Recalculate”
3. The discount will be applied to the full purchase price of the items in your shopping cart
4. Please confirm the discount has been applied before continuing. Adjustments, credits and/or refunds for discount codes not entered at the time of ordering will not be issued.
5. Continue to the checkout process

Discounts are valid as shown for online orders only. A reduction to the discount percentage will be applied when placing orders over the phone.

Please visit us here:
https://www.privatemdlabs.com/?partn...7IiaRk-wC3-drU

Many guys use the female hormone panel, which is capped at 1500mgs for total test

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice 74.....how is that working for you??

Very well. My levels were super low to begin with. After 1st month I lost 4lbs of fat and gained 7lbs of muscle according to bodpod. Fat down 2.1% but my next one will look bad. Christmas cookies and candy got me lol

Don't worry my friend,we all slip this time of year...............So glad to see you have found you place here..Do, yourself a favor and try some SD...been using the oral type just for pre-WO...and it's been F-ing great....got some inj.............and Very much looking to pin that shit...of all the pre-WO stuff I've done over the years........NOTHING has given me the pumps and swells it has.......

Get Shredded!
Naw, I make sure it's the lc/ms version

Nice, that’s a more accurate schedule. In my particular area lc/ms is only available from labsMd.

There are many guys here who are well versed in reading and understanding lab work results, so post em up when you get them if you would like help understanding them

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Which test is everyone using for a full panel test on privatemdlab?

Depending on how often you get bloods from your Dr and if checked regularly in addition to the standard metabolic profile you'd want LS/MS Testosterone total, testosterone free, estrogen, lipid profile, thyroid panel

Back