• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Joe Rogan Has an Out Of Control Bubble Gut After Sober October

Arnold

🏳‍🌈🏳‍🌈🏳‍🌈🏳‍🌈
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Joe Rogan Has an Out Of Control Bubble Gut After Sober October

Joe Rogan was at one point in unbelievable shape. However, when he weighed in after Sober October, that shape became a bit more grotesque.

Rogan is a man of many hats; from commentator, to comedian, and podcast host. Notably he is also something of a fitness advocate, regularly featuring trainers and coaches on his show. This comes as a result of his athletic background, doing Taekwondo and other martial arts. Subsequently, he has been know for being in killer shape.

Unfortunately, it seems at age 52, things are finally starting to catch up to Rogan. He did his annual Sober October activities with a group of his friends. This is a ceremony they do, giving up any drug or alcohol use for the entirety of the month.

Following the conclusion of Sober October, Joe Rogan and company weighed in to see their results. However it was here, that things took a turn for the wild. When Joe took his shirt off for the weigh in, he had a ridiculously protruded midsection. As a result, he looked like he had all of grandma’s leftover Christmas banana pudding for a stomach.

Rogan steps on the scale and immediately the talk is about his bloated core. He said he weighed in at 205 pounds, which is “ten pounds overweight.” Furthermore he attributed this to an uptake in carb consumption. Although looking at his stomach, it seems like a bit worse of a situation than that.

Joe Rogan honestly looks like something you would see in a bodybuilder using too much Human Growth Hormone. This tends to result in a protruding gut, similar to this. All of this is speculation, but if it looks like a duck, and sounds like a duck… In any case, it is not uncommon for athletes in that age range to partake in HGH usage.

https://youtu.be/iLtaYgWNCT0

He was trying to suck it in but it didn't hold too well

oh boy... joey has a belly lol I think Joe should bring back FEAR FACTOR... that show rocked

oh boy... joey has a belly lol I think Joe should bring back FEAR FACTOR... that show rocked

Agreed, and I am sure he's a big fan of Palumbo as well. They both rocked the gut.

He has admitted on his show to using test and small amount of hgh.

He has admitted on his show to using test and small amount of hgh.

Yeah. He was a huge proponent for TRT and the effects. Then he wrote a magazine article and kind of wavered both ways. He does love weed!

Max
#munchiesgut

I always thought he used, he’s an avid gym goer and his interest in MMA speaks directly to usage, imo. I mean let’s stay honest, there just aren’t many guys who don’t use AAS and workout, not anymore. Not in my city anyway

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IML Gear Cream!
He talks about TRT and he does use GH with it as well. IMO he doesn't look horrible but yeah he's a little over what he normally sits at. Wonder if this is in part to the GH and his long use of it?

Not sure about adding in anything on top of the TRT but when he jokes about steroids, you can tell he knows more than the average person so it wouldn't surprise me.

I always thought he used, he’s an avid gym goer and his interest in MMA speaks directly to usage, imo. I mean let’s stay honest, there just aren’t many guys who don’t use AAS and workout, not anymore. Not in my city anyway

Practically everyone at my gym is using something...even the cops and firefighters who train there.

He's older. He's drinking a bunch of alcohol, eating whatever he wants. Smoking weed and again eating whatever he wants.

And he's not hitting the gym as hard as he should or would. It happens.

I mean the guy is 50+ right? Or close to? He's still in good shape, has some good muscle, just needs to eliminate alcohol to reduce that belly bloat, eat cleaner and hit the gym a bit more.

I bet he could be in stunning shape in 60 days with ease.

He's older. He's drinking a bunch of alcohol, eating whatever he wants. Smoking weed and again eating whatever he wants.

And he's not hitting the gym as hard as he should or would. It happens.

I mean the guy is 50+ right? Or close to? He's still in good shape, has some good muscle, just needs to eliminate alcohol to reduce that belly bloat, eat cleaner and hit the gym a bit more.

I bet he could be in stunning shape in 60 days with ease.

Yeah. He definitely knows how to fight and get in good shape. Bet hes toking on that bubbler! Lol! Munchies and booze will spill you over. Especially@ 52 yrs old. He still looks good, just had to watch that diet

Max

That guys has a schedule like none of us can imagine.. He's a busy dude from training BJJ, to his shows, the list goes on..He looks solid IMO and far better than most dudes in their 20's that I know..
The dude is a brick shit house..

That guys has a schedule like none of us can imagine.. He's a busy dude from training BJJ, to his shows, the list goes on..He looks solid IMO and far better than most dudes in their 20's that I know..

I would enjoy his schedule and the $$. I listen to a lot of the podcasts. Even the ones that last hours. I enjoy his unfiltered, mans point of view and his ability to get people to talk honestly and open up.

Max

he has real gut issues in that video, otherwise he looks to be in good shape

Looks like an older guy who trains and takes care of his body to me.

Older you get the wider the waist gets typically. Nothing crazy looking imo.

And, he's always been wide waisted.
2261685df5c8a4bc52ec458e9b3b31dd.jpg

Last edited:
Something no one brought up is that this is AFTER sober October so he hasn't been boozing it up. Either way I still don't think he looks too bad.

The wheels definitely start to wobble and shake as you get older.

Bad habits are less forgivable by the body... we all tell ourselves we have all this time to do it "later" but we really don't.

Seems like he had or is still using low level amount of HGH.

Back