• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

So who’s ready to grow this winter????!!!!

A.font401

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
3332f3d958e7139fc25c04488bf1b535.jpg

What can I say besides a huge thank you for these amazing products! Things got crazy over the holiday and the sale but like always GC took care of me! So please guys be patient it’s well worth the wait!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice. Just started the ATIPP and TPP/NPP blend few days ago.

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk

What’s your dosage look like? I’m excited for this superdrol too never ran it before!

You’re gonna blow the fuck up bro! Throw the YK back in and see what happens!

You’re gonna blow the fuck up bro! Throw the YK back in and see what happens!

I’ll be adding the mk to this stack a few weeks in lol should do nice with these compounds!

What’s your dosage look like? I’m excited for this superdrol too never ran it before!

MWF schedule. ATIPP @ 0.5 ml, TPP/NPP @ 0.5 ml, and adding 100mg NPP each pin.
About 635 Test and 485 NPP weekly. Was planning on running the Superdrol inj last few weeks, but progress has been good and steady so far 7 weeks in. First 6 weeks was test E @ 600 and deca @ 420.
I haven't used oral superdrol in about 10 years so definitely curious how the inject works out.

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk

I’ll be adding the mk to this stack a few weeks in lol should do nice with these compounds!

That’s gonna be killer bro interested to see how this treats you

IML Gear Cream!
I’ll def give everyone updates here and there to show some progress!

Nice atipp, Npp, Superdrol!! I likey!!

Max

Those look good, I’m going to get some at the start of new year and I’m super stoked to try them out

Always been a solid source since the first time I used them. Best prices on the best products!

Thanks for your loyalty bro. That ATIPP is so good.......Superdrol pre-workout...get ready.

Thanks for your loyalty bro. That ATIPP is so good.......Superdrol pre-workout...get ready.

Can’t wait to run this. Jan 1st I’ll be starting. Curious how this superdrol will hit me never done it before.

I’m thinking:
Atipp, Npp, Deca, Dbol would be a nice winter bulk run!?

Max

I mean I do have a stash of anadrol in the draw too! Lol

Yessss! Anadrol is my secret weapon!! Lol

Max

Can’t wait to run this. Jan 1st I’ll be starting. Curious how this superdrol will hit me never done it before.

with fresh receptors that superdrol will give crazy strength gains

just don't use to much imo, more is not better with superdrol

20-30mg is a good spot

Been awhile since I’ve ran it. But it has been eyeballing me a lot lately! Lol

I get so full and my lifts go way up on drol. If I run it I like 75mg a day for 4-6 weeks. Stuff just works everytime. I just cannot drink any alcohol at all.

Max

be smart bro....marathon not a sprint....pace yourself.

I’ve had the anadrol sitting forever. This stack is more than enough for a solid run. No need to add anything here.

Back