• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Pomps pharma

Status
Not open for further replies.

GD0G01

Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Anyone heard of this ? Is it any good?

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

They were a sponsor here for about a month, then split. I haven’t heard anything good about them besides the people at BOP. But they are paid to protect their sponsors. They are a source out of Tijuana, Mexico.

yeah, they have a good pharm list- dont like seeing sponsors mess with more controlled drugs that can make them larger targets on a radar-
I actually assume most sponsors do dabble in these other drugs but like I remember you saying, they dont offer that to someone who has only contacted them two or three times especially when that someone didnt even ask for it.

I requested a list when they first came on the scene because of all the pharma they carried. I asked pomp if the carried modafinil and his response was no but we have oxycodone lol not exactly the same but ok.

Yeah lol, used to get a ton of stuff from him for resale. None of them AAS related lol.. you’re exactly right

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back