• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

The champ is here!!

HeavyMetalMadMan

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I couldnt let it just go by without talking a little shit, so.....
THE CHAMPION IS IN THE BUILDING..I will now be refered to as King, Champ, Your Highness...etc, etc, etc... Sorry Jswole you just came up a little short bud, maybe next season,lol, but for the whole year you are looking at the TOP DOG, NUMERO UNO, KING ASF FF, etc, etc, etc...

But in all seriousness awesome job to all the teams that competed and to all the sponsors who generously donated and most of all to the best commissioner I have ever seen CUSTOM! You did alot all season to put this whole thing together and I greatly appreciate it!

Bring it on!

Tmart and I are fueling all his players next year with the finest anabolics. Our geared up team got this one handled next season. Enjoy the 1 spot while you can heavy metal. Next year its all downhill for you.

(Had to get in on the shit talking just a little)

Congrats heavy metal

But for real, tmart running this mofo next year.

Nice job heavymetal. You deserve to brag, I sure as hell know I would be had I finished 1st . See u next year

Sent from my 6062W using Tapatalk

I’m in like Flynn next year mofos!!

I couldnt let it just go by without talking a little shit, so.....
THE CHAMPION IS IN THE BUILDING..I will now be refered to as King, Champ, Your Highness...etc, etc, etc... Sorry Jswole you just came up a little short bud, maybe next season,lol, but for the whole year you are looking at the TOP DOG, NUMERO UNO, KING ASF FF, etc, etc, etc...

But in all seriousness awesome job to all the teams that competed and to all the sponsors who generously donated and most of all to the best commissioner I have ever seen CUSTOM! You did alot all season to put this whole thing together and I greatly appreciate it!
You got the bragging rights till September and rightfully so! Well picked players, roster moves and selected starters all part of a great owner. All the leagues I've been in very few times does the #1 seed win it. It's almost like a curse. So Tmart, Jswole220, Lifter916, you and me (maybe Tripleovertime lol) will all talk about how to go about next year as far as scoring. I think I'm just going to change one thing as of now and it will be a minimum post count for the new guys that would like to play next year. Congrats again and thank you for your generous offer........BRAG ON!

I’d say at least a year on the forums and like 500 posts. Let’s get dudes who have been around a while in. But I actually liked the scoring as the year went on, maybe everyone else can chip in with what they think. Kind of adds a different strategy to it then normal fantasy scoring and I liked it

I’d say at least a year on the forums and like 500 posts. Let’s get dudes who have been around a while in. But I actually liked the scoring as the year went on, maybe everyone else can chip in with what they think. Kind of adds a different strategy to it then normal fantasy scoring and I liked it
Yeah it's more life like this way but I'm up for anything. I was thinking minimum 500-1000 posts.

Tmart and I are fueling all his players next year with the finest anabolics. Our geared up team got this one handled next season. Enjoy the 1 spot while you can heavy metal. Next year its all downhill for you.

(Had to get in on the shit talking just a little)

Congrats heavy metal

But for real, tmart running this mofo next year.
That would be a feat in itself. Never seen anyone go wire to wire before

I respectfully disagree with the scoring system. There was only one way to win tds. Could have a rb or wr get 145 yards and only got 2 points. Where you could have a tight end get 1 catch 1 yard and a TD which equals 6 points. Only TDs mattered.

I respectfully disagree with the scoring system. There was only one way to win tds. Could have a rb or wr get 145 yards and only got 2 points. Where you could have a tight end get 1 catch 1 yard and a TD which equals 6 points. Only TDs mattered.
So if a WR has 50yds and a TD and another WR has 124yds and no TD but he wins is fair?

So if a WR has 50yds and a TD and another WR has 124yds and no TD but he wins is fair?

Wr 1 11 points
Wr 2 12.4 points
Based on 1 point per 10 yards

So yes wr 2 does win.

It creates more ways to win if your team doesn't score tons of TDs a week. Evens the field more

That’s kind of why I liked the touchdown rules. The better team is going to win more often the not, some flukey guy going for 200 yards one game can’t win the game for you. But I’d be open to either one

Get Shredded!
That’s kind of why I liked the touchdown rules. The better team is going to win more often the not, some flukey guy going for 200 yards one game can’t win the game for you. But I’d be open to either one

Tight end 1. 1250 yards 5 TDs
Tight end 2. 371 yards 7 TDs

Would you take #2 based on the TDs? TDs were more important

Lol well that’s a dumb comparison. But a legit one like #1 28 yds 2 TDS and #2 178 yds 0 TDs I think it would be fair to say first guy was more important and deserves the win

Tight end 1. 1250 yards 5 TDs
Tight end 2. 371 yards 7 TDs

Would you take #2 based on the TDs? TDs were more important
Who says I wouldn't have a better choice at TE. There like 1 TE that goes for 1200 a year but like 4 TE's with 7 or 8 TDs which makes the league more exciting

Lol well that’s a dumb comparison. But a legit one like #1 28 yds 2 TDS and #2 178 yds 0 TDs I think it would be fair to say first guy was more important and deserves the win

So you would take Darren Fells over Travis Kelce? Ok cool beans lol... Those were the 2 examples i used. In this league Fells was the better te based on the TD or bust scoring.

Who says I wouldn't have a better choice at TE. There like 1 TE that goes for 1200 a year but like 4 TE's with 7 or 8 TDs which makes the league more exciting

Well this year there is 3 currently with 7 or more TDs. Fells, Andrews and Cooks

Ive always been in leagues where the scoring was insane, like 200 points per week..This is the first time Ive been in a TD only league and I have to admit I really grew to like this format..the only difference is if I had of known how it worked I would have drafted a little differently...

Maybe a little more scoring in certain areas...but I think if everyone adds some input we will have it figured out by September.

Ive always been in leagues where the scoring was insane, like 200 points per week..This is the first time Ive been in a TD only league and I have to admit I really grew to like this format..the only difference is if I had of known how it worked I would have drafted a little differently...
And then you might not have won lol

I think maybe add a bonus 2 points at 50 yards for rushing and receiving and then like 2 at 250 for passing?? That way a 90 yard performance isn’t completely worthless

Whelp my 0.2 cents... I made the fewest roster changes of all 10 teams this year..auto picked my last 7 picks in draft and still made playoffs and nearly got 3rd place ( if it wasn't for that fucking raider fan Tmart ) my point is ..good luck plays a big role. Thus is gambling. I'm fine with any format of league next year. Although I vote for a live draft party hosted by Custom.. airfare not be included

Sent from my 6062W using Tapatalk

Back