• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Coming off trt

Eyeguy

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hello all
I have been on trt for ten years now. Last year had brain stem stroke had 7 surgeries and survived. I had high bp about a month prior to this happening. Now that I got back on trt my doc wants me off. My hemotocrit and hemoglobin was a little high and concerned that trt will lead to another stroke. I have been off for 3 weeks and now my levels are 78 vs 1200 while on trt. Obviously I feel like shit. What can I do. I don’t want another stroke bp is under control with meds now.

with your medical history. You should listen to your doctors, not a bunch of geared up dudes on ASF. It sounds like your actual life depends on it. Truly sorry to hear all that happened to you...I’m not discounting how you feel right now, but staying alive is sure better than dead.

Sorry to hear, man. "Alive is good" and "the docs are the experts", definitely true, but quality of life matters too. See if you can manage the stroke risks some other way with the docs, other meds perhaps, and if you can negotiate another T target like 800 or 600 instead of 1200? Worth a shot. Current T level sounds rough.

Keep us posted on progress.

Just enjoy life and listen to your Doctors. Just imagine if you where paralyzed in a bed being fed and getting your diaper changed. Family looking over you like that. Be proud of yourself and look back and say "I did that shit b4". Peace and respect. Best of luck which ever way you decide.

That's rough. but I agree with the other bros here. Whatever betters your chances to stay alive is the best option. What are your doctors saying? Do they have any advice on how you can stay healthy and feel good? Like suggested above, maybe keep your range in the middle instead of 1200?

Sorry to hear, man. "Alive is good" and "the docs are the experts", definitely true, but quality of life matters too. See if you can manage the stroke risks some other way with the docs, other meds perhaps, and if you can negotiate another T target like 800 or 600 instead of 1200? Worth a shot. Current T level sounds rough.

Keep us posted on progress.

That's what I was going to say maybe try a lower trt dosage and see if you can manage hematocrit with that get a target range of around 500ng

100% listen to your Dr.

With that said you were not on TRT at 1200 range, that is a cycle my friend. I've been on TRT for ever and at 100mg per week and the tests come back mid 500. At 200mg per week which I usually stay on I am between 900 and 1100. The only time I go over 1200 to 1500 range when I am on 400mg per week or more.

IMO (which I am not a doctor) 75 to 100mg per week your results come back around 400 and no issues.

Thank you everyone. I was taking 200mg a week now nothing for a month. Said to never go back on trt.

U are lucky a blood clot took a close friends life. I stopped shortly after trt,winstrol,decca,. Had extreme anxiety aches depression and did a lot of things I dont remember. First and fore most LIVE, there are pre cursors to everything. U cant get to 1200-1500 with them but helps

- - - Updated - - -

I was doing 2200 mg a week trt

Can you speak to dr about a Clomid prescription or even using HCG as HRT instead of actual testosterone.

What is the reason you cannot be on low dose HRT precisely? If BP is an issue you can always go on a Med and keep it low, or is he worried about something else, viscosity, etc.

I'm curious what the legit medical reason is...

Back