• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Auction TD!!

A.font401

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Just got my products I won in the auction a few weeks ago. Everything looks awesome and I received the products pretty quick. Faster than I thought I would to be honest. I am missing 2 of the test E300’s but I just sent a pm and I’m not worried about it. I know it’ll be taken care of. Plus I really can’t complain for the price I got this all for! I think another order in the near future will be made with these guys for sure!
Thanks again to basicstero for the contest and the RThoads for answering all my questions.
5b130d951c6e20333c6a25483a849476.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just got my products I won in the auction a few weeks ago. Everything looks awesome and I received the products pretty quick. Faster than I thought I would to be honest. I am missing 2 of the test E300’s but I just sent a pm and I’m not worried about it. I know it’ll be taken care of. Plus I really can’t complain for the price I got this all for! I think another order in the near future will be made with these guys for sure!
Thanks again to basicstero for the contest and the RThoads for answering all my questions.

Nice TD

Congratulations on receiving your package. I know you’re going to love the gear I also know you’re about to see why we consider ourselves number one in the world! I speak on the half of basicstero.ws when I say we appreciate your participation, support, and we hope to do business again soon. Merry Christmas my man!

Seeing all the Pharmacom boxes lined up gets me all titillated.

Thank you for your feedback, we hope you are happy..)))

If you have questions - contact us, we will always help.

very nice td... Is this the auction you just won? you were the only bidder, yes? if so that was really fast

very nice td... Is this the auction you just won? you were the only bidder, yes? if so that was really fast

The only bidder?.....lol.
I'm down to my last vial of Pharmacom

Yea just recently won. It came extremely fast I was very impressed.

IML Gear Cream!
The only bidder?.....lol.
I'm down to my last vial of Pharmacom

Yea I was the only bidder for a few days then I think only 1-2 other guys bid that I beat out. Lol score for me!!

Back