• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Merry Christmas Eve.....Need some proviron source help

Hex Mad House

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Last cycle I ran 300mg Test E/week. My e2 was 23 before I started, and after taking 50mg of proviron ed for 4 weeks, my mid cycle bloods showed my e2 at 73. While I guess its entirely possible that I convert that much estrogen, I find it a little hard to believe and I also didn't really feel much (if any) libido spike.
So long story short, I still have 136 tabs of this proviron brand, which I've had good stuff from before, but I want to order more from another source to compare equally. I don't feel like paying to test it. Can anybody PM me a source that you've had a positive experience with their Proviron? Thanks in advance.

Just realized this should probably be in the source checking section. Admin please move it if I posted it incorrectly.

So you think the proviron is bunk because your E2 is high? Just get some aromasin. What was your total T?

So you think the proviron is bunk because your E2 is high? Just get some aromasin. What was your total T?

Def wouldn’t hurt to add some Aromasin to your regimen! I run it every cycle because I am estro prone, (already had surgery years ago).

I don’t think it’s bunk. I think it’s underdosed. Want a new source to compare it to, to see if I’m right or just need to add an AI.

was my first time using Proviron and I kept hearing people say they crashed their e2 taking 600mg Test E and 75mg proviron.
I was taking 300mg TestE and 50mg Proviron and my e2 was in the 70’s after week 4. Might need an AI but I didn’t feel a big libido kick like many described. So I just want to compare. Getting ready to do the same cycle. Trying to figure out how my body reacts to things. I wanted to avoid AI’s completely which is why I chose to run 300mg instead of 450-500mg Test. Was hoping the proviron would keep my e2 below 50-60. Maybe I should take 75mg proviron or maybe stay at 50mg and add an AI? I have both arimidex and aromasin. Just need to figure which one and how much.

I tried it as well a while back and it was a little underwhelming and my e2 was quite high as well with it. Like you, I want to give it a second shot as well. As of now, I prefer mast.

I know nothing about Masteron really. Heard people mention it. No idea how to dose it or how it compares as a drug to proviron. I’ll have to research it. Thanks for the response.

I tried it as well a while back and it was a little underwhelming and my e2 was quite high as well with it. Like you, I want to give it a second shot as well. As of now, I prefer mast.

Back