• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

The Witcher

I would.

I never played the game either but I still think it was pretty good even without knowing much of a back story since they don't really explain what he is very well.
Ill have to power through. I just felt the first episode a bunch of shit was going on that they assumed I knew, but in reality had no idea what was happening.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Ill have to power through. I just felt the first episode a bunch of shit was going on that they assumed I knew, but in reality had no idea what was happening.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Definitely worth it IMO I never played the game either but I’m hooked and still have the last episode to watch... some other good shows are altered carbon they are also coming out with a second season soon. V wars new on Netflix and I hear the mandalorian is great as well I excited for that haven’t watched it yet even thought I’m a Star Wars buff haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Definitely worth it IMO I never played the game either but I’m hooked and still have the last episode to watch... some other good shows are altered carbon they are also coming out with a second season soon. V wars new on Netflix and I hear the mandalorian is great as well I excited for that haven’t watched it yet even thought I’m a Star Wars buff haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Altered Carbon was a good series, especially when you get to episodes 6- last. Looking forward to the new season. The Expanse was a great series too. I thought they may have used the same set to film them.

Max

Toss a coin out to your Witcher. 😀

Back