• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Deload Before Blast

BHAND

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I am deloading for one week before my next blast. When training after a deload I start with low volume and work my way up to higher work loads. My questions is, during this low volume phase at the beginning of my blast, am I wasting the Dbol? Should I start the Dbol a few weeks in reap the true benefits of it?

Cycle:
Weeks 1-12, Test C - 500mg/week
Weeks 1-4, Dbol 30mg/day

I’d hit the dbol either a couple weeks deep or during the last phase. Just my opinion.

Deload? Funny how all these new terms pop up yet physiques don’t get any better.

I de-load when life happens. Cuz I don’t get paid to wear g strings and flex in front of faggots. But, I love running 7g of gear and punching holes in my walls and never posting physique pics so we can all be in awe of how awesome everyone else is. Plus I love talking shit on the internet cuz I’m a giant pussy in real life.

Suck me

Poirot, we need your advice

I deload when I jizz- it takes a while to reload then I can deload again
I de-load when life happens. Cuz I don’t get paid to wear g strings and flex in front of faggots. But, I love running 7g of gear and punching holes in my walls and never posting physique pics so we can all be in awe of how awesome everyone else is. Plus I love talking shit on the internet cuz I’m a giant pussy in real life.

Suck me

Poirot, we need your advice

So deload means go off gear. Like refeed means eat?

I thought de-loading refers to weights not gear... the fuck do i know I wake up amazing ... lol

So deload means go off gear. Like refeed means eat?
Its a reduction in training volume and or intensity. Its a common practice before stepping on stage and right after the show or you can just schedule a deload after a balls to the wall blast to restore your CNS.

IML Gear Cream!
I'll do a four day deload every 5 weeks or so, but keep on pinning. Keeping diet and sleep in check during the deload is obviously important.
It's a nice reset for when some of those nagging lifting pains are around.
Deload can vary. I see most people tend to favor generally around a one week deload.
I usually shoot for PRs following a good deload. That's the funniest part...

Sent from my SM-A205U using Tapatalk

I'll do a four day deload every 5 weeks or so, but keep on pinning. Keeping diet and sleep in check during the deload is obviously important.
It's a nice reset for when some of those nagging lifting pains are around.
Deload can vary. I see most people tend to favor generally around a one week deload.
I usually shoot for PRs following a good deload. That's the funniest part...

That's how to do it.

You can be preventative in deloads or reactive.

I plan mine out so I take my break BEFORE I need to. Since I started doing this I get many fewer little nagging injuries then before.

If I have something pop up, I'll start my deload early if it's close.

It really all depends on recovery so, paying attention to the pattern of your strength is pretty key to do so before you need it. Hence, log book.

Its a reduction in training volume and or intensity. Its a common practice before stepping on stage and right after the show or you can just schedule a deload after a balls to the wall blast to restore your CNS.
Exactly. Still good to do whether you stop blasting or not.
If you did stop blasting, it would also have to be well timed if coming off. Depending on user's ester(s) being used, it could be anywhere from a few days to a few weeks.

This is interesting I read about you guys “de-loading” I never knew what this meant...

Currently I think I am doing a type of "de-loading” but Ive always called this my "instinctive training” ......I just finished a 6 week run and i don’t want to just take off from the gym so I have been getting creative with my training, incorporating some cardio and more stretching...keeping a pump and staying conditioned is my goal. I’m doing upper body one day and then lower body the next day, it’s not exactly what you guys are doing but I believe it is serving the same purpose for me

Exactly. Still good to do whether you stop blasting or not.
If you did stop blasting, it would also have to be well timed if coming off. Depending on user's ester(s) being used, it could be anywhere from a few days to a few weeks.

This is exactly what I did but Im talking about brutal MD type training or DC where you are absolutely spent. I dont train like that anymore but when I did, the deload with less drugs was purposeful to give your body a break from heavy constant stress. Rest and recovery are super important especially as you age.

This is exactly what I did but Im talking about brutal MD type training or DC where you are absolutely spent. I dont train like that anymore but when I did, the deload with less drugs was purposeful to give your body a break from heavy constant stress. Rest and recovery are super important especially as you age.
I like Mountain Dog training. High intensity; optimal results; focused; generally safe.
Dogcrapp not so much. (Constantly shooting for rep records with only 20 seconds rest is for the youngin's lol)

I like all the conversations bing had around deloading. Can I get some feedback on when most people deload (training) in terms of their drug use? Before a blast, after a blast, middle of cruise? I know it depends on when you physically and mentally need to deload, but if one were to plan out a deload, when would be optimal in terms of PEDs?

I like all the conversations bing had around deloading. Can I get some feedback on when most people deload (training) in terms of their drug use? Before a blast, after a blast, middle of cruise? I know it depends on when you physically and mentally need to deload, but if one were to plan out a deload, when would be optimal in terms of PEDs?
Don't plan your training breaks around drugs. Just take them when you need them no matter where you're at in your cycle.

I have my guys deload every 8 weeks or so but, if depends on how they are feeling.

Guys can be four weeks into a new blast and I'll have them dial back training for a week or so if it's needed.

While you're on, it's harder to gauge if you need a break because strength and recovery are enhanced. This is when you have to just take your scheduled break no matter if you're killing the log book (if you use one) or not.

Soft tissue injuries are seen in the middle or middle/end of a cycle more regularly for this reason.

Gotta know when to hold em and know when to fold em more or less.

Don't plan your training breaks around drugs. Just take them when you need them no matter where you're at in your cycle.

I have my guys deload every 8 weeks or so but, if depends on how they are feeling.

Guys can be four weeks into a new blast and I'll have them dial back training for a week or so if it's needed.

While you're on, it's harder to gauge if you need a break because strength and recovery are enhanced. This is when you have to just take your scheduled break no matter if you're killing the log book (if you use one) or not.

Soft tissue injuries are seen in the middle or middle/end of a cycle more regularly for this reason.

Gotta know when to hold em and know when to fold em more or less.

this right here...

on paper it may seem ideal to keep pressing forward because serum levels are now optimal and everything is starting to peak, naturally we would want to take advantage of that, but sometimes dloading for a couple days or a week and then coming back you make even better progress.. around week four or five when serum levels are at their peak for me that is when I noticed I need to step back for a couple days because my appetite get suppressed, and sometimes rest can be difficult. once I have that slight unplug everything balances out..

it could be difficult because we're constantly looking in the mirror or stepping on the scale but in reality were not falling behind at all.. it's just a couple days and things can change dramatically in a week's time thereafter.. I know for myself my diet an appetite is back on point again.. the same applies for rest..

Back