• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

How Good is CBD For Bodybuilders?

I occasionally take cbd it definitely Helps take the edge off a little and calm me down not nearly as good as if I smoked a little weed but during the day or at work it definitely helps me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I occasionally take cbd it definitely Helps take the edge off a little and calm me down not nearly as good as if I smoked a little weed but during the day or at work it definitely helps me

I'm already lazy so weed makes me completely fk'n useless.

Haha see for me I could function normally all throughout the day weird how it affects everyone different

Haha see for me I could function normally all throughout the day weird how it affects everyone different

Ah, lol that just means you aren't smokin enough. I can take a few puffs and still be productive, but I smoke to get fk'd up, or I used to..

Gonna be experimenting more with some legit CBD products as my wife just got her card. I don't trust that gas station shit.

Gonna be experimenting more with some legit CBD products as my wife just got her card. I don't trust that gas station shit.

Great point ^^^^ the cheap stuff is just that -" cheap " .I use 100 mgs of quality " tested " CBD and add THC at night and I sleep like a baby .A little quality krat ( SUK) is also a nice add ~

- - - Updated - - -

Last edited:
Back