Gear Church


Hardcore-Reality Check

Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1. #1
    Pain is Pleasure
    BOARD REP
    ldog's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    On the edge
    Posts
    12,827

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    3,928
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    4,069
    Thanked in
    2,632 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Hardcore-Reality Check

    This was hard for me to listen to and Iíll be honest, I teared up quite a few times as memories of my past came back to life.

    Very few people in this world can fully relate to this video. If you want to know what a real man is composed of...watch this. Yes itís long but listen a few minutes per day until you reach the end.

    I served with some of the best the Marine Corp could offer and this man is a great example.

    Semper Fi


  2. #2
    Senior Member
    drealdeal's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    14,988

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    2,472
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,799
    Thanked in
    1,315 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Jocko is an awesome motivator. I know he has been on Joe Rogan a number of times...good shit

    Sent from my SM-A505U using Tapatalk
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  3. #3
    Registered User
    Rot-Iron66's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    New England
    Age
    55
    Posts
    3,764

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    114
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    3,136
    Thanked in
    1,738 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    I wonder what his thoughts are on ANTIFA punks yelling "Fuck the MIlitary" and burning flags?
    ~
    [[[[------------------]]]]

  4. #4
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Posts
    349

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    659
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    176
    Thanked in
    130 Posts
    Rep Points
    6055369

    Fuck ANTIFA fag queers!

  5. #5
    Pain is Pleasure
    BOARD REP
    ldog's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    On the edge
    Posts
    12,827

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    3,928
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    4,069
    Thanked in
    2,632 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Thatís a good question and it may not be what most of us would think.


    Quote Originally Posted by Rot-Iron66 View Post
    I wonder what his thoughts are on ANTIFA punks yelling "Fuck the MIlitary" and burning flags?

  6. #6
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    140

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    181
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    84
    Thanked in
    54 Posts
    Rep Points
    125713531

    Thanks for your service Ldog and all others on here that have served this great country

  7. #7
    Pain is Pleasure
    BOARD REP
    ldog's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    On the edge
    Posts
    12,827

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    3,928
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    4,069
    Thanked in
    2,632 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    it was my pleasure bro.


    Quote Originally Posted by Lightspeed62165 View Post
    Thanks for your service Ldog and all others on here that have served this great country

  8. #8
    Member


    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Posts
    46

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    29
    Thanked in
    13 Posts
    Rep Points
    -87807

    Quote Originally Posted by ldog View Post
    This was hard for me to listen to and Iíll be honest, I teared up quite a few times as memories of my past came back to life.

    Very few people in this world can fully relate to this video. If you want to know what a real man is composed of...watch this. Yes itís long but listen a few minutes per day until you reach the end.

    I served with some of the best the Marine Corp could offer and this man is a great example.

    Semper Fi

    I can't stand this arrogant prick ....one of the most annoying bigmouths on utube

  9. #9
    Pain is Pleasure
    BOARD REP
    ldog's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    On the edge
    Posts
    12,827

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    3,928
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    4,069
    Thanked in
    2,632 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    You mean Jocko?

    Quote Originally Posted by Inferi View Post
    I can't stand this arrogant prick ....one of the most annoying bigmouths on utube

Similar Threads

  1. Should ASF Have Its Own Reality Show?
    By mastiff in forum The Pit
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 04-30-2019, 07:16 PM
  2. Reality Check
    By Lincoln30TT in forum Diet & Nutrition
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 01-19-2019, 09:18 AM
  3. Reality Check
    By tommygunz in forum The Pit
    Replies: 328
    Last Post: 12-30-2015, 10:33 AM
  4. Screw reality TV!
    By Progress in forum The Pit
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 12-19-2015, 04:32 PM
  5. Clothes - New Reality
    By bar_belle in forum Muscle Central
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 09-15-2014, 03:27 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Copyright© 2012-2022 Anabolic Steroid Discussion Forums