• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Cloudy tren ace

IML Gear Cream!
Sorry I was driving in the rain and typing.

Yea Jswole I do who gave gear evidently, you accused me of being that guy with a different handle.

Sent from my SM-S767VL using Tapatalk

Enough already from everyone..
Take it to the pit if you all wish to antagonize and instigate..

Okay I read through this whole thread. Hell I even posted on this in the first few pages with my personal experience brewing tren. Regardless, throw that shit away, or give it to the dude that doesn't care and let him pin it. We will see him in the pit cutting it out of his ass.

Now from my standpoint, I just started repping for Feral and I see some shit getting thrown around in here. I have seen a few members (and one vet) on here that have a bad taste in their mouth for us and it seems personal. Hell, I'm still neutral on the deal and I do remember when he came over and had that "one" rep that started all sorts of shit. That would have steered me away too. Honestly, bad decision by Animal but he got rid of him and is trying to make it better.

Here's what I want to say on the matter: If it was Feral gear, post that shit up and we will own it and fix it. To this point though, I have not been contacted to help remediate this issue. I'm here to rep for Animal and up to now I haven't seen anything that leads me to believe there is anything weird going on with this lab. What I will say is that if shit gets sideways, I will leave and not look back. I'm not here to hide behind some source and I don't condone any BS when it comes to this stuff but the accusations by new members are chicken shit IMO.

Finaplix Tren is commonly ever so sightly cloudy. Used a lot of it years ago.
If you let it sit for a week or so you would see a small amount of off white sediment at the bottom.
No idea if this is what you are seeing or not.

Just out of curiosity does anyone know what it would mean if the tren looks cloudy and stays cloudy? Putting on a hot plate for a long time and nothing changed. I don’t care personally if it’s good I’m just curious what this could mean

Just out of curiosity does anyone know what it would mean if the tren looks cloudy and stays cloudy? Putting on a hot plate for a long time and nothing changed. I don’t care personally if it’s good I’m just curious what this could mean

It depends if it comes from pallets, if that's the case it could very well be from binders and fillers.

Also with raws it can just be residues left behind after the hormone has been synthesized and filtered..

Last but not least can sometimes be suspect to be moisture..

I have literally witnessed Trenbolone come out absolutely flawless after brewing, then left undisturbed for several days only to find it "foggy".. reheated it and swirled with the glass rod, and again several days later returning back to the same state, then filtering it all over again, heating and swirling it once again coming out absolutely clear with a beautiful amber color, only to fog again..

IMO, since this is not as common, it doesn't happen that frequently I believe a lot has to do with the raw material having leftover residues..

You could try filtering with a smaller sized filter and see if that helps.

Ok gentlemen. I was mentioned here so ill post. J posted, if i read correctly that the source was replacing the tren. I have not been approached by ANYONE to replace any tren. Did we have some cyp freeze, yes. It happens. If there's an issue with anything i ship i take care of it. If anyone here has any issues with me personally that's a different problem all together. Ive done nothing but try to be a stand up mother fucker since i got here. Any problems ive taken care of. Even fired a rep to make sure things went smoothly here for every one. That's all i have to say.

Get Shredded!
Foggy is a better description. Infact it looks almost like its in a frosted vial because even below above the liquid the airspace is fogged up or inside of the vial

I bet you money the source threatened him saying I know where you live and now hea covering up

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
You wanna lose your money? I can assure you and I’m sure everyone here will vouch if that was the case I would have started WWIII in the pit as well as their subform. Just because your a pussy don’t assume others are and quit PMing me like we’re friends or something

I have heard this theory and though I dont know you, you don't strike me as someone who would back down to a threat....unless someone had a load of goods on your ass
You wanna lose your money? I can assure you and I’m sure everyone here will vouch if that was the case I would have started WWIII in the pit as well as their subform. Just because your a pussy don’t assume others are and quit PMing me like we’re friends or something

Uh yea i do. Its remember, you accused of being the source using a different handle....

So you were talking all that shit and now that I call you out and we’re in the pit it’s complete silence.... your pathetic bro get a life.

Honestly everyone here for the most part is just stirring shit up looking for drama so they can have a reason to bash someone. I asked a simple question looking for an answer and that was what cause tren ace to go cloudy. It seems to be somewhat common with specifically tren ace so i was hoping someone with some knowledge on the subject or someone who brews could provide that answer and some feedback. If I was looking for drama I would have went about this post in a different way but clearly that was not my intentions. Like I mentioned before theirs no need for me to post who I got it from and i can assure you that you can look back as far as you want on my post history here and won’t be able to figure out who I got it from. The person I got it from like I previously stated agreed to replace it and told me it was an isolated issue so why should I send drama his way at this point. To the few that provided actual feedback thanks I appreciate it. to the trolls and duplicate accounts y’all should get a life and find better ways to spend your Sunday’s. Get a girlfriend or something instead of playing on the internet all night acting like tough guys.

Ok gentlemen. I was mentioned here so ill post. J posted, if i read correctly that the source was replacing the tren. I have not been approached by ANYONE to replace any tren. Did we have some cyp freeze, yes. It happens. If there's an issue with anything i ship i take care of it. If anyone here has any issues with me personally that's a different problem all together. Ive done nothing but try to be a stand up mother fucker since i got here. Any problems ive taken care of. Even fired a rep to make sure things went smoothly here for every one. That's all i have to say.
It wasn’t you and i apologize you got drug into this.

I guess the troll/tough guys don’t have anything to say now? Anyway y’all have a good night swoles going beet some cheeks

It depends if it comes from pallets, if that's the case it could very well be from binders and fillers.

Also with raws it can just be residues left behind after the hormone has been synthesized and filtered..

Last but not least can sometimes be suspect to be moisture..

I have literally witnessed Trenbolone come out absolutely flawless after brewing, then left undisturbed for several days only to find it "foggy".. reheated it and swirled with the glass rod, and again several days later returning back to the same state, then filtering it all over again, heating and swirling it once again coming out absolutely clear with a beautiful amber color, only to fog again..

IMO, since this is not as common, it doesn't happen that frequently I believe a lot has to do with the raw material having leftover residues..

You could try filtering with a smaller sized filter and see if that helps.

sorry I missed these earlier. If I were to bust them open and filter them with a syringe filter would that remove any active hormone? I’m assuming it should be heated before doing that to make it clear first or no?

drama is my middle name
sometimes some of this shit is better than a crap movie or another fucking Cowboys loss
Why does genx have such an extreme dislike for you?

Last edited:
sorry I missed these earlier. If I were to bust them open and filter them with a syringe filter would that remove any active hormone? I’m assuming it should be heated before doing that to make it clear first or no?

No it will not... If you use a syringe filter it will take a minute.. you can warm it up slightly but not too much, luke warm with water..
If you remove the rubber stopper, I would suggest that you put the vial in the oven and bake it.. then you can add the substance back into it.. once you break that sterile seal, you want to re sterilize it again..

You don't have to explain yourself brother...
No matter what people are always going to have their opinions, for myself personally I have seen and recognized the major steps that you have taken in order to better represent yourself and the company and this community.
Some guys are rough around the edges, and some guys are narrow-minded, and others are nothing but sheeple, if people fail to see that you're doing the best of your ability with providing good service than that's their loss..
And like I told you before, getting rid of that representative was a huge step.. people should take that into great consideration that you mean business.

Like always, if there's ever anything you need please do not hesitate to ask..

good post bro- I personally didnt like seeing feral name come up here and Im glad it is confirmed it was not from him.
I only speak on my experience but feral has been top notch for me.
No matter what people are always going to have their opinions, for myself personally I have seen and recognized the major steps that you have taken in order to better represent yourself and the company and this community.
Some guys are rough around the edges, and some guys are narrow-minded, and others are nothing but sheeple, if people fail to see that you're doing the best of your ability with providing good service than that's their loss..
And like I told you before, getting rid of that representative was a huge step.. people should take that into great consideration that you mean business.

good post bro- I personally didnt like seeing feral name come up here and Im glad it is confirmed it was not from him.

I have not used his products but I have recognized that he's doing what everything he can to be a serious contender.
That includes retrofitting has staff..
After the New year I plan on trying some of his products..

Just give the guy a chance people...

I have not used his products but I have recognized that he's doing what everything he can to be a serious contender.
That includes retrofitting has staff..
After the New year I plan on trying some of his products..

Just give the guy a chance people...
Yeah I've been really liking what I've used. I'll be getting more to try out soon for sure

Thank you sir. Your opinion means a lot. You are a roll model and i appreciate all the advice and re assurance you have provided

So you were talking all that shit and now that I call you out and we’re in the pit it’s complete silence.... your pathetic bro get a life.
Whoa, wait. I'm out with my girl. I'm not sure what we are talking about But I imagine it has to do with you and your cloudy tren. I promise I'll be back in like two hours.....

Lifter thank you brother. I remember you were on the fence about me. Im very happy you gave us a shot. Thank you for the kind words

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah I've been really liking what I've used. I'll be getting more to try out soon for sure

GC you better fucker lol Thank you

reminder- set timer for 2 hours from now
Whoa, wait. I'm out with my girl. I'm not sure what we are talking about But I imagine it has to do with you and your cloudy tren. I promise I'll be back in like two hours.....

That's all man just give it a test go.. and see how you like it..
I have read a lot of good reviews.. he has even offered me product on the down low and even admitted that I can just keep the information to myself.. I declined because I didn't need it at the time.. but I appreciated the gesture..

Back