• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Weird sex question

An ai prevents testosterone from converting to estrogen. Directly ingested estrogen won't be affected by an ai.

If you haven’t been squirted on ... while hitting that ass... you really need to... lol you’re missing out.
its like hitting the fucking lottery! My first time I was eating her pussy and she squirted in my mouth and I sucked every drop down. No smell just warm tasteless pussy juice. I fucked her and her snapper clamped down on me 6 maybee 8 more times squirting on me and I super soaked her little blonde pussy. Man you got to find one if you never had one. Peace!

Yes it will raise your estrogen and I would recommend you drink your own piss on blast or a gym buddies if you’re cruising .

I don't think women piss out straight estrogen...if they did then yes, it would absolutely be orally bioavailable.

This is an interesting one to come back to

I don't think women piss out straight estrogen...if they did then yes, it would absolutely be orally bioavailable.

This is an interesting one to come back to
In the case of birth control women definitely piss it out. Over 85% of it in fact.

Get Shredded!
There is clearly only one way to settle this critical issue: We all need to drink a whole bladderful of piss from our ladies while on the pill then go and get bloods the following day for E2 measurement.

Get on it.

I hate to Rain on the Parade here. Pun Intended

You guys should know better that a Study on this exists LOL

And the answer is YES. It is actively in the Urine...
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3893952/

[h=3]Result:[/h]There was a statistically significant increase (P=0.0462), in the mean urinary estrogen level of women on contraceptives when compared with the control. The highest amount of estrogen was excreted by the women in the 21-30 years age group. When the contraceptive devices were divided into two classes of intra-uterine device and oral/injectables, there was no statistical difference (P=0.8112) in the mean urinary estrogen output of the women.

[h=3]Conclusion:[/h]The synthetic estrogen content of contraceptive device most probably contributed to the level excreted in the urine. The increased estrogen output observed in women on contraceptive device was not dependent on the class of contraceptive device used.

Hahaha this is gold.

last time I drink that hookers piss, thats for sure. I was wondering why I cried during National lampoons the other day....

I hate to Rain on the Parade here. Pun Intended

You guys should know better that a Study on this exists LOL

And the answer is YES. It is actively in the Urine...
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3893952/

Result:

There was a statistically significant increase (P=0.0462), in the mean urinary estrogen level of women on contraceptives when compared with the control. The highest amount of estrogen was excreted by the women in the 21-30 years age group. When the contraceptive devices were divided into two classes of intra-uterine device and oral/injectables, there was no statistical difference (P=0.8112) in the mean urinary estrogen output of the women.

Conclusion:

The synthetic estrogen content of contraceptive device most probably contributed to the level excreted in the urine. The increased estrogen output observed in women on contraceptive device was not dependent on the class of contraceptive device used.
You are a gentleman and a scholar.

I was hoping you'd see this thread!

Thanks sir!

You are a gentleman and a scholar.

I was hoping you'd see this thread!

Thanks sir!

No offense to you my friend, but I wish I never saw it LOL

There is another study I worked on many years back. It was showing that women ingesting mens Sperm were actually actively experiencing effects from them using pre-workouts and noo-tropics. In some cases it was impacting the womens moods big time.

It might seem crazy but at this point I have seen and heard more then I wish I had.

But yeah man, this thread did make me laugh.

I would assume a woman squirting would also contain some similar nutrients and hormones, just as the urine does. But that is merely an assumption.

I do not have a study for that LOL.

Hahaha this is gold.

last time I drink that hookers piss, thats for sure. I was wondering why I cried during National lampoons the other day....

Christmas Vacation?

I have watched it 3x in the last 48 hours. Love that movie.

Also between you and I, I am actually friends with Randy Quaid in real life. I actually do not have any other famous or infamous friends besides maybe bodybuilders, or WSM guys if that even counts. I mean I am no one. But Randy and I still talk from time to time.

He's a huge Trump supporter and when we do speak, that is usually the convo tbh.

People think he is crazy but he is actually not. He just had Hollywood and the Elite after him and his family for quite awhile. It's actually a pretty scary story.

Dirty Sanchez baby

A Dirty Sanchez is a sexual situation where a man is laying some pipe doggy-style, and while in the midst of sex he inserts his finger in the womans starfish and then smears his finger across her upper lip, giving her a thin shit moustache. This is the Dirty Sanchez.

If your horney and don’t want to make bad decisions by hooking up with some random sliz keep this thread handy and read op question. Should definitely help

IML Gear Cream!
If your horney and don’t want to make bad decisions by hooking up with some random sliz keep this thread handy and read op question. Should definitely help

don’t judge or hate cause yolo dude so live a little...... they make condoms for the random one nighter freak fest ... I can assure on your death bed, you won’t regret it

Christmas Vacation?

I have watched it 3x in the last 48 hours. Love that movie.

Also between you and I, I am actually friends with Randy Quaid in real life. I actually do not have any other famous or infamous friends besides maybe bodybuilders, or WSM guys if that even counts. I mean I am no one. But Randy and I still talk from time to time.

He's a huge Trump supporter and when we do speak, that is usually the convo tbh.

People think he is crazy but he is actually not. He just had Hollywood and the Elite after him and his family for quite awhile. It's actually a pretty scary story.

I have heard some do the stories not sure if they are all true the way Hollywood tried to ruin him.
But as far as the subject on hand I am just sitting here reading the commends eating my protein popcorn!!

I figure since everyone has been sharing their favorite recipes I'll share mine.

Have your bitch drink 4 glasses of wine. Any kind will do. Boxed wine preferred.

Next, force her to drink 16oz water

Fool around for approximately 45 minutes on medium heat.

Begin penetration. After first squirt ask if she wants to try something weird.

Ingest urine at body temperature from source. No containers. No chilling.

Pretend like it never happened.

Back