• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Can Letrozole Replace Nolvadex for PCT?

Arnold

Numero Uno
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Can Letrozole Replace Nolvadex for PCT?

Question: Can letrozole be used to replace Nolvadex (tamoxifen) during post cycle therapy (PCT)? If so, since it appears to be a bit stronger, how much should be run during PCT?

Answer: The purpose of letrozole is to control estrogen levels, with the typical goal being the low end of normal.

Tamoxifen (Nolvadex) and clomiphene (Clomid) and the SERMs in general don’t control estrogen levels but do, in some tissues, block the action of estrogen. They also in other tissues can act as estrogens.

You bring up what would be a good subject to look into again. Quite some time back I did an exhaustive literature study on everything affecting LHRH and LH production, and I found reason to think that SERMs benefit LH production not only via anti-estrogenic effect but also via estrogenic effect in the hypothalamus or pituitary — I’m afraid I don’t recall which. That would bear looking into again.

Personally, I’ve tried using just letrozole post-cycle and did fine with it, but it seems I am at the better end of the range with regard to easy recovery from cycles. I consider the traditional SERM-based approach to be by far the most proven and continue to recommend it.

That said, controlling estrogen levels to low-normal post-cycle, if they otherwise would be, cannot be a bad thing. And so there’s nothing unreasonable about combining the approaches, providing that the anti-aromatase dosage (e.g. letrozole) is not excessive. It definitely works fine to do that.

Interesting, I always thought Letro was a prolactin inhibitor. Thought letro was only for Tren users. I guess that shows my lack of knowledge probably cause I have never ran tren. So, isn't tren a prolactin issue when ugly sides show their head on tren. And when those sides show, from my understanding, things like Aromasin and Arimidex don't work with tren sides... Correct? If so, then what is the treatment if not Letro for the tren sides... which is prolactin correct?

Interesting, I always thought Letro was a prolactin inhibitor. Thought letro was only for Tren users. I guess that shows my lack of knowledge probably cause I have never ran tren. So, isn't tren a prolactin issue when ugly sides show their head on tren. And when those sides show, from my understanding, things like Aromasin and Arimidex don't work with tren sides... Correct? If so, then what is the treatment if not Letro for the tren sides... which is prolactin correct?

Letro is a strong AI. The strongest actually.

This post really doesn't give much evidence of it working and shows no evidence of it helping to restore levels. It just says that controlling estrogen in PCT is reasonable. Admin's just trying to get his post count up. :)

Letro is a strong AI. The strongest actually.

This post really doesn't give much evidence of it working and shows no evidence of it helping to restore levels. It just says that controlling estrogen in PCT is reasonable. Admin's just trying to get his post count up. :)

So, is Letro then a prolactin inhibitor? Is it not used for Tren sides?

I used letro a lot. However I have heard using in pct could be bad because of estrogen bounce back after being crushed so hard. So I would always use nolva for a little period after letro. Also letro is pretty harsh on lipids I believe so I try and use it only in emergency situations now very shortly and then switch to something more mild

It will completely crash your estrogen levels if used post cycle.
I used letro a lot. However I have heard using in pct could be bad because of estrogen bounce back after being crushed so hard. So I would always use nolva for a little period after letro. Also letro is pretty harsh on lipids I believe so I try and use it only in emergency situations now very shortly and then switch to something more mild

Aromasin in combination with nolvadex and clomid is the best combination. Also should use hcg for a couple weeks before starting pct

Aromasin in combination with nolvadex and clomid is the best combination. Also should use hcg for a couple weeks before starting pct

What dosage ratios would you recommend with this trifecta and for how long after you begin PCT? Thanks in advance.

Back