• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Kratom vs Booze Log

Get Shredded!
If you take too much Kratom you will see a drop in libido so schedule your time with the wife accordingly. Kratom also will make you last longer. The key is low or no doses around romper room time.

Don't get me wrong...I've done more (way more) than 1g at a time. I had a bad night of insomnia a few days ago. I've had insomnia long enough, I can tell before bed that it is going to be a bad night. I used 16-20g that night in about 3 hrs. Largest single dose was 8-10g (4 healthy scoops). Physically, I was done for...but mentally I was still wound up. That was all red. I have to be careful and not use yellow/green too late or it may contribute to insomnia (of course no white after work either).

Which, speaking of insomnia, brings me to something else I've noticed. I can have a really bad night's sleep and not be trashed the next morning when I wake up. Even before a dose of white, my head is relatively clear and I can function quite well. 2-4g of white and i'm completely gtg. Lights and noises in the morning have bothered me my whole life (to the point of migraines) and that is all but gone. Can't believe I forgot to mention that. There's a couple of other changes I've noticed as well, but they'd be too difficult and awkward to explain. :eek:

OK, I'll give you that one. Lots of stress here too, so it *is* nice to feel "normal". :winkfinger:
Def do not use yellow late..it will keep you up for sure...

I have to use about 50 mgs of CBD with a little THC to get the sleepy feeling .( full spec/high quality ) Add to that 6 grams of good red krat ( SUK) and it is " lights out " ~

If you take too much Kratom you will see a drop in libido so schedule your time with the wife accordingly. Kratom also will make you last longer. The key is low or no doses around romper room time.

Yep. Crazy how it makes her so horny and i'm just ready for sleep (more or less depending on insomnia). And yeah, it seems to desensitize Mr. Happy to a degree.

Upping my trt dose and adding a little mast has helped immensely. I also had noticed a tiny bit of gyno, so my current AI may be a bit under dosed. I bumped it up and things seem to be back on track again. :boobs:

One thing about kratom if you have the capsules you have to take alot to feel the effects. For my kratom which is red bag i take 18 to 20 at a time. For yellow bag which is stronger. I take about 12 to 15. But i did develop a tolerance very fast to the stuff

I have also been a heavy drinker for the last 4 years and kratom helped me kick it.

Yep. Crazy how it makes her so horny and i'm just ready for sleep (more or less depending on insomnia). And yeah, it seems to desensitize Mr. Happy to a degree.

Upping my trt dose and adding a little mast has helped immensely. I also had noticed a tiny bit of gyno, so my current AI may be a bit under dosed. I bumped it up and things seem to be back on track again. :boobs:
To be honest, kratom makes me horny too..... sometimes outta no where I get the urge to smash my girl.. I'm positive it's the kratom. It doesn't happen every time, and I notice kratom effects me differently depending on when I take it, what I take it with, and weather or not I've eaten.

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

Back