ZPHC and my findings

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,471 Posts
    Rep Points

ZPHC and my findings

So as promised I researched as much as I could last night until I couldn't keep my eyes open anymore around 4am and this is what I found out. On the ZPHC website they say they have been around since 1972 which is false they where founded in 1998. The ZPHC website provided to us also dosen't let emails go through a bit strange for a big Pharma company. Also there website for authenticity is out of Hong Kong but they are based in Xinzhenggang which really doesn't mean to much but just want to bring it to attention. On the Usroidstore ZPHC is listed as Zhengzhou Pharmaceutical Co. LTD which doesn't exist in China but the company Zhenghou Haibanglin Pharmaceuticals Co. LTD does. I found all this info on the Bloomgerg Website. They provided me with a contact number and this is where fun turned into aggravation. After attempt after attempt like 30 times not kidding I had to go search how to call China from my location and finally finding an exit code from here to call China (0015) I finally got through. The problem was I kept getting hung up on when ever I started to speak. I called so many times that I actually ran out of credit on my phone and had to reload my cell phone. Once again I would say Hello and they would hang up after calling several more times I think they figured out to let someone who speaks English answer the phone. The women wasn't any better for all I know she could have been a security guard since it was around 4pm on Saturday when I called (Time Zone Difference). Once again the questions I'm going to post here that I asked I can not verify if she even understood me. I asked her if there was a website for info on the company and her reply was "No No website". When I asked how to purchase she replied " You are Pharmacy" I said no and she said "Only sell to big company". I then asked if they would continue to sell after the new law comes into affect Jan 1st she then hung up on me. I'm going to try again on Sunday night which will be Monday in China to see what I can do. But if you wish to give it a shot the info you need is listed below. I want to be CRYSTAL CLEAR this is not a spoof on USROIDSTORE he is only a re-seller and has no control of the situation I can not even confirm that I was even talking to the said company in question. IMO I can not pass judgement on any of this so post your own opinion but I gave it a shot for everyone's piece of mind....I should have asked her for some nudes to post here on ASF I would have been a bit more satisfied with my objective lol

Quick Links

Zhengzhou Haibanglin Pharmaceutical Co Ltd

Zhengzhou Haibanglin Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd. was founded in 1998. The Company's line of business includes the manufacturing, fabricating, or processing of drugs in pharmaceutical preparations for human or veterinary use.
    SECTOR

Health Care
    INDUSTRY

Biotech & Pharma
    SUB-INDUSTRY

Specialty Pharma
    FOUNDED

--
    ADDRESS

No.3, Jianshe Road Xinzhenggang District China
    PHONE

86-37162489128
    WEBSITE

--
    NO. OF EMPLOYEES

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,596 Posts
    Rep Points

So I read the whole thing and I have to say just how disappointed I am. The first thing you shouldíve asked for was nudes then figure out the shit with the gear bro. You have to get your priorities straight!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,965 Posts
    Rep Points

So in conclusion we found out if your dealing with a pharmasuitical company from China essentially your dealing with a ugl who still does shady shit which is kinda what we knew all along they just have more funds invested into what they do

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    913 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Jswole220 View Post
    So in conclusion we found out if your dealing with a pharmasuitical company from China essentially your dealing with a ugl who still does shady shit which is kinda what we knew all along they just have more funds invested into what they do
    Pretty much... but you love those fancy scratch off codes don't ya?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,471 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by A.font401 View Post
    So I read the whole thing and I have to say just how disappointed I am. The first thing you shouldíve asked for was nudes then figure out the shit with the gear bro. You have to get your priorities straight!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Bro it was like 4am what you want from me lol

NO LIMITS.
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,356 Posts
    Rep Points

baahahahaha! so heís a drug dealer.. Iím shocked.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,471 Posts
    Rep Points

For all I know I was ordering Chinese take out. Glad I stayed up so late. Thanks Jswole!

Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,828 Posts
    Rep Points

Iíll take fried rice, Kung poa chicken, teriyaki panda meat, 4 egg roll and a green tea please. Thanks!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    134 Posts
    Rep Points

What other lab is the exact same company as ZPHC ?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,965 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Mick View Post
    Pretty much... but you love those fancy scratch off codes don't ya?
    You just going to repeat something custom said that I already explained how he was wrong or can you come up with your own shit to say?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    913 Posts
    Rep Points

You just going to repeat something custom said that I already explained how he was wrong or can you come up with your own shit to say?
    Didn't know he said that.. Are you going to keep sucking cock for boxed gear with the wonderful codes of yours? Make sure when you start a thread and talk shit you know what your talking about. Now go smoke some more pole.

Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,828 Posts
    Rep Points

Didn't know he said that.. Are you going to keep sucking cock for boxed gear with the wonderful codes of yours? Make sure when you start a thread and talk shit you know what your talking about. Now go smoke some more pole.
    Oh snap! Shots fired! Pew pew

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,965 Posts
    Rep Points

Lol I guess your board since Kongís on vacation and you donít have all thoes orders to track down and complaints of packs still not delivered after 3 weeks. Itís ok buddy Iíll entertain you even if you are clueless and have no fucking clue what your saying.

for the record I have 8 items that have scratch off codes and boxes out of my whole stash. 7 of them are from the Black Friday order here...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,471 Posts
    Rep Points

I never mentioned anything about scratch codes just the pretty little boxes and pamphlets inside that no one reads. I'm wondering how many you can make out of 1 tree. Poor tree sacrificed his life for just a pure plain simple UGL lab.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    913 Posts
    Rep Points

Lol I guess your board since Kongís on vacation and you donít have all thoes orders to track down and complaints of packs still not delivered after 3 weeks. Itís ok buddy Iíll entertain you even if you are clueless and have no fucking clue what your saying.

for the record I have 8 items that have scratch off codes and boxes out of my whole stash. 7 of them are from the Black Friday order here...
    Funny I was waiting for you to say that.. His gear has been tested and results came back great , his gear has good bloods. Next? Shit ain't wal mart bitch boy.